Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Request for a "Minimum # of Chapters" filter when using advanced search

- - - - - minimum number chapters search

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

inguhrushuh

inguhrushuh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Not entirely sure if this was reposted or not (sorry if it was), however it would be great if there was a feature to include a minimum number of chapters when searching for comics. I was just wondering if anybody would agree also.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Not entirely sure if this was reposted or not (sorry if it was), however it would be great if there was a feature to include a minimum number of chapters when searching for comics. I was just wondering if anybody would agree also.

Yeah, I'm sure it's been brought up before......well, for that matter I'm sure I've said it before, and a time or two at that.......but yeah, I don't know about "minimum number", but I've always thought the number of chapters for the title showing somewhere on the search results would be a far more useful/helpful piece of information than something like "views" or "follows" as it is now .......if it came down to an "either/or" type of decision that is.

As far as something like a minimum number to set as far as a search parameter.......well, about all I ever might exclude would be oneshots anyway, and I can already do that in advanced search. After that I personally wouldn't feel comfortable excluding anything, there's tons of good one volume (4,5,6 chapter) works out there I wouldn't want to miss out on at least take a look at.

Tn7HA0h.png