Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The pit of shit-butt Crazy theories

Irregulars

• Please log in to reply
1055 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Well, In the very early chapters of season two there is a flash back of Viole. In this flash back Rachel appears and calls Viole Baam. If my crazy theory doesn't apply, then Viole must be Baam. As everybody agrees.

Crazy Theory: Hatsu and Anak are kinda dating, but Androssi keeps cock-blocking because she doesn't wanna see anybody take her cute little niece away.

Also, SHip Leesoo objects. For the same reasons.

Well, I see that possible...
But I think she would date Leesoo. She is dragging him around as if she's his wife.
"Where are you taking me?! Don't kill me!"
"Shut up. We are going shopping."
"Why me?"
"I hope to use your looks to get better prices from the merchant."

kfi6l.jpg

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
Looks like Wang and Ho are of a similar species, red horn blondes, and it sucks for both of them.

--

Meanwhile, speaking of species,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mi-go

So that is where Mi-seng and Go-seng got there names from....

sdf000

sdf000

Potato

• Members
  • 163 posts
Baam is Phantanium's and Yuri's baby, which is why she survived and called him a "messy one" (if you know what I mean).

I'll excuse myself now, but the early Phantanium theories that don't do humor justice.

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
This is why I didnt like the name of the thread. Give the internet a shovel and it will keep digging, so lets not go down there.

Edited by Amethyst14, 01 May 2012 - 09:16 PM.

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.
Posting my theories and they aren't crazy enough.
  • Eurasia Zahard being sealed in 43th floor. Why? Because that floor doesn't have guardian and she cannot make contract or use shinsoo in that floor if we're going to assume that floor doesn't provide shinsoo and she cannot exit the sealed place. Or she can be sealed in one palace of Zahard.
  • Garam Zahard can be hiding in 43th floor. But she doesn't know the Eurasia is sealed here if this is really truth. But Garam can be hiding in another place. The rumor of she hiding in 43th it's probably because it's the last time someone seen Garam before she disguise herself.
  • Yu Han Sung being from FUG. He is very suspicious.
  • Phantaminum is in higher floor than 134th floor. Who know if this is really true but guardians doesn't tell if someone got ahead or not.
  • 25th night being related in some way to Baam in birth or seal or whatever you can guess.
  • Symbol of 3 eyes in the cave somehow related with Baam. Can be clan of Zahard and the King Zahard can be uncle or distant parent. Or King Zahard got the symbol because he came from this cave with 10 Great Warriors.
  • Gustang knowing the way out of the tower. This theory is very weak and can crumble away because he was drunk and was talking nonsense like: "I really want to know the way out!" or "I must discover one way to get out of this tower!" and someone wasn't close enough to hear all but grasped the phrase like: "I know the way out of the tower". If we can take the base of Urek getting a headache then this is more obvious.

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
Yeah what's with everyone having to wait for Z to open another floor? So Phant and Enryu and others are all badass and like "... okay I'll wait for Zahard ... Oh, crud I was gonna kill Zahard after storming his place, but then I realized I'd have to open the next floor myself ... um, okay I'm going home now... ... okay I killed the 43rd guardian, crap I better not challenge the 135th, Headon might show up and kill me ...". Why is everyone waiting?!?!?! Is it some law of the tower that the first guy has to open the next floor and that right goes to whoever kills him, or something?

----

On an unrelated note, I wonder if you can give a wingtree to a 13th weapon since they are intelligent? Give an A rank wt to one and you double its power! That would be sweet.

Antique

Antique

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Location(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I...I already posted my bat crazy theory in another thread D:

I have no new theories ):

Yeah what's with everyone having to wait for Z to open another floor? So Phant and Enryu and others are all badass and like "... okay I'll wait for Zahard ... Oh, crud I was gonna kill Zahard after storming his place, but then I realized I'd have to open the next floor myself ... um, okay I'm going home now... ... okay I killed the 43rd guardian, crap I better not challenge the 135th, Headon might show up and kill me ...". Why is everyone waiting?!?!?! Is it some law of the tower that the first guy has to open the next floor and that right goes to whoever kills him, or something?

----

On an unrelated note, I wonder if you can give a wingtree to a 13th weapon since they are intelligent? Give an A rank wt to one and you double its power! That would be sweet.

It is questionable. Why is everyone waiting for Zahard lol?

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
Shit-butt crazy theories huh?

Ok, how about this:

Akraptor's daughter looks like Rachel.
Spoiler

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
swhat i thought, and if not the same person, then taken by the same group for the same purpose like to try to create an irregular(s). you know, coffee said she (...) prepared that other irregular for Rachel. maybe he and headon and people are in a conspiracy to create irregulars, and they have kids stolen and put into experiments. Baam was engineered in a way that he would have to follow Rachel in and with an intense will to do so. Everything was carefully set up. Androssi said she knew the guy. Maybe he followed her as a irregular due to her entering? And maybe that Zahard symbol on the cave was not put there by Zahard but rather to make him target Zahard. Or maybe we are just being played with when they look similar.

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
Actually, it was Headon who prepared Akryung.

I read someone saying that Headon actually gave life to one of the murals in the first floor to create Akryung. Don't know where that info came from though.

But Baam's relation with Rachel is more of gratitude, in my opinion. Before her, Baam only knew solitude and darkness. With Rachel, he learned friendship, trust, kindness and warm feelings. He became a better man because of her. So he is grateful to her. Also, he felt himself better and "more whole" with her. Therefore the intention of being with her.

It was the betrayal that permitted him to change his point of view. It is now his goal to find out why did she betray him.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
More Crazy Theories:
Baam is Enryu's creation
Baam was imprisoned by FUG to breed hatred towards Zahard
Rachel was imprisoned (though not within the cave) for the sole reason of 'befriending' and manipulating Baam

Also about the Akryang thing, well he does look like one of the murals on the first floor... minus the horns and with the skin peeled back.... perhaps he has something to do with the 43rd floor. Mind you, if you tore the horn and face off of Ho he would look a lot like Viole.... maybe Viole is really Ho reanimated with Baam's memories jammed in there!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG :P

Edited by 43rdFloorGuardian, 02 May 2012 - 04:43 AM.

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

it is questionable. Why is everyone waiting for Zahard lol?

Eh I thought that high-rankers were constantly taking the guardian test for the 135th floor? That's why Zahard (+10 families) recruit them right? It's just that no one passes the test for some reason...

"Raleader... A True Leader of these times"

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

Ok, how about this:

Spoiler

Nope, if you see the color of hair, it's gray and the Lahel got blonde hair. Seem like the gray hair it's one trait from that floor or some people like Akraptor.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

It is questionable. Why is everyone waiting for Zahard lol?

Eh I thought that high-rankers were constantly taking the guardian test for the 135th floor? That's why Zahard (+10 families) recruit them right? It's just that no one passes the test for some reason...

*Cough.

Only Irregulars can take the tests from the Guardians, Thats is why the original inhabitances of the tower never climbed it (since Irregulars comes from OUTSIDE THE TOWER (not Outer Tower)), but then Zahard made some kind of deal with Headon, what this deal contains exactly we dont know but it can be concluded that it allows "Normal" citizens of the tower to climb the tower "if" they get choosen by Headon.

So only an Irregular can "climb" the tower (the Regulars hitches a ride on the back), and Zahard stoped for some reason on the 134th floor, so in order to go higher then that a Regular have to team up with an Irregular that takes the next test, But the Irregulars are following:

Phantaminum - If he even exists, he has only been sighted once in the Palace of Zahard, since then and before no one (as far as we know) have ever encountered him, so he/she (if exists) is probably from a Higher floor already.

Enryuu - Little is known about Enryuu in terms of locations and relations, but as far as we know he/she doesn't have a known location and he/she doesnt seem to be a team player.

Urek Mazino - The most active one of the Irregulars, and even have an establiced faction, but his goal is to exit the tower and not climb it.

Zahard - Has an establiced faction (his empire), but is currently inactive, and you can join his "forces".

So Zahard is the only option for the regulars that wants to go up.
It might even be so (higly plausible) that the ranking system was establiced so that they would compete in order to rise in ranks, for the very purpose of being of allowing them to improve themself to their limits so that Zahard can take the strongest with him when he resumes his climbing.

The value of Irregulars (I think) supports the idea that Viole truly is a part of FUG, since in the two competing factions are both lead by irregulars (they have an irregular on their side), I believe that FUG can't hope to compete openly against the Zahard faction without the backing of an Irregular and since Urek has completly different goals, Zahard of obvious reasons and the other two (we cant be sure but can only guess) cant be contancted nor wokr with others, this means that in order to even beging to topple Zahard FUG needs an Irregular, therefore all the work put into getting Baam into the tower matches up with the importance of getting him to join.
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

*Cough.

Only Irregulars can take the tests from the Guardians, Thats is why the original inhabitances of the tower never climbed it (since Irregulars comes from OUTSIDE THE TOWER (not Outer Tower)), but then Zahard made some kind of deal with Headon, what this deal contains exactly we dont know but it can be concluded that it allows "Normal" citizens of the tower to climb the tower "if" they get choosen by Headon.

So only an Irregular can "climb" the tower (the Regulars hitches a ride on the back), and Zahard stoped for some reason on the 134th floor, so in order to go higher then that a Regular have to team up with an Irregular that takes the next test, But the Irregulars are following:

Phantaminum - If he even exists, he has only been sighted once in the Palace of Zahard, since then and before no one (as far as we know) have ever encountered him, so he/she (if exists) is probably from a Higher floor already.

Enryuu - Little is known about Enryuu in terms of locations and relations, but as far as we know he/she doesn't have a known location and he/she doesnt seem to be a team player.

Urek Mazino - The most active one of the Irregulars, and even have an establiced faction, but his goal is to exit the tower and not climb it.

Zahard - Has an establiced faction (his empire), but is currently inactive, and you can join his "forces".

So Zahard is the only option for the regulars that wants to go up.
It might even be so (higly plausible) that the ranking system was establiced so that they would compete in order to rise in ranks, for the very purpose of being of allowing them to improve themself to their limits so that Zahard can take the strongest with him when he resumes his climbing.

The value of Irregulars (I think) supports the idea that Viole truly is a part of FUG, since in the two competing factions are both lead by irregulars (they have an irregular on their side), I believe that FUG can't hope to compete openly against the Zahard faction without the backing of an Irregular and since Urek has completly different goals, Zahard of obvious reasons and the other two (we cant be sure but can only guess) cant be contancted nor wokr with others, this means that in order to even beging to topple Zahard FUG needs an Irregular, therefore all the work put into getting Baam into the tower matches up with the importance of getting him to join.

Umm... But... It's written in the wiki that:

High Ranker

If a Ranker's ranking is top 1% of total Rankers, he/she can become a High Ranker. High Rankers earn the right to challenge for the 135th floor test, but none of them have succeeded yet. The people who attempted to climb the extra Floor were promptly punished by the hostile Guardians up there. There are about 1000 High Rankers in total. High Rankers are often described as gods among gods, as normal Rankers, who are viewed as gods themselves, shudder with fear at the idea of fighting against a High Ranker.

Umm... Is my understanding of this article wrong somehow...?

Edited by GDP26, 02 May 2012 - 12:26 PM.

"Raleader... A True Leader of these times"

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Sry, but I was unaware of that update in information, but as I think that Zahard have conquered the 134th floor, I therefore think he also have passed the Test on the 134th floor and can therefore take the test on the 135th floor, but either he failed it or he decided not to take it an settled down on the 134th floor.
Therefore as Yu Han Sung said that Irregulars are the only ones the guardians will Test, the regulars cant take the test on the 135th floor, but since they've passed the test on the 134th (the regulars aka rankers at that point) can go to the next floor but not take the test there, but as for the hostile guardian I dont know anything, but I guess it could be that the 134th first guardians granted Zahard rule over their floors and therefore allowes the Regulars in the Inner tower which they perhaps otherwise wouldn't? and then the hostility of the 135th floor guardian would be explained since they wouldn't have gone their with an irregular (Zahard).

Edited by Lucifer, 02 May 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Fejknickarn

Fejknickarn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationKyoto, Japan

Umm... But... It's written in the wiki that:

High Ranker

If a Ranker's ranking is top 1% of total Rankers, he/she can become a High Ranker. High Rankers earn the right to challenge for the 135th floor test, but none of them have succeeded yet. The people who attempted to climb the extra Floor were promptly punished by the hostile Guardians up there. There are about 1000 High Rankers in total. High Rankers are often described as gods among gods, as normal Rankers, who are viewed as gods themselves, shudder with fear at the idea of fighting against a High Ranker.

Umm... Is my understanding of this article wrong somehow...?

Not necessarily. It's possible that the right to challenge the higher floors are given to them from Zahard and that to climb the tower from floor 134 they'll have to kill guardians or something like that. It is said that the guardians above the 134th floor are incredibly hostile and protective of their floors so I don't think they'll give tests to let people climb past their floor.
The guardians from the 1st to the 134th floor have contracts with Zahard and that might be what allows them to let irregulars take tests directly from them. We have basicly no information on how to climb floors that aren't inhabited.

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts
Its more like it that High rankers that are not on the company of an irregular will instead of being given a test, be attacked by the guardian. Some people think that this is the actual test and train for it. But no one have been able to beat the guardian. The fact that you need to be an irregular to take tests on non-conquered floors might not be common knowledge as among the test administrators on floor 2 only Yu Han Sung knew that only an irregular could take the test from the guardian.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
The fact that you need to be an irregular to take tests on non-conquered floors might not be common knowledge as among the test administrators on floor 2 only Yu Han Sung knew that only an irregular could take the test from the guardian.

-True.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts

Ok, how about this:

Spoiler

Another interesting thing is the fact that now that I got a good look as Akraptors eyes in the latest chapter, his eyes are off the same color as Rachel's. Still dont really believe in this theory, but it would be interesting if it was true.