Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The pit of shit-butt Crazy theories

Irregulars

• Please log in to reply
1055 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Come on, don't scoff that much! It uglies your pretty face!! :)
We all have our own crazy theories about our so beloved TOG and we all want to share them with everyone else. It's just that... we have to obey to the boundaries put by the very chapter.
This is where this forum comes to work! You get the chance to make the craziest predictions or theories about TOG without getting shot down.

Come on, I can see the glint in your eyes. You want to post.

As a sign of support, I shall take the league!

Crazy Theory Number 1:
You know, in every single manga/manhua/mawcha/mafia/etc. we've read and loved/hated, there is always a mode that the characters can go in and kick ass in many levels. Digivolution, Super Sayians, Bankai, Jinjourikis, 2nd Gear of Luffy from One piece, even the seal of Noblesse are all simple examples of the so called "Super Form".

The question; Will we get to see something similar to TOG? Or will it take another step away from the streams of mainstream story-telling?

I personally think that there will be shown, at some point, something like that. Someone letting a guardian take control over his body (don't say impossible, we don't know yet what's possible with shinsoo) or even transforming his whole body into something far superior, like the right hand transformation of Rabdevil.

Now the usual badass character involving; His transformation? Well, like I said in a previous post, something like a humanoid that emits black smoke and has sharp teeth and round golden eyes. Highly influenced by Naruto in his four tail state (It was a good show back then), but hey! Original is the successful combination of many unoriginal things together!

Crazy Theory Number 2:
We all want the whole Viole & Co. reunion. It's actually the fact we are so hooked up to the second season!

But really now, let's think a bit over it; Viole is technically now the badass one-awesome-liner guy of season 2. We hardly reconginized him ourselves (there were doubts out there), but what of the Elite Team of Season 1?
Agero would be speechless by all means. One because he is alive and two because he is affiliated to FUG. Maybe three because of the expected "Who are you?" some predict.
Rak would... Well, scream "Turtle is back!" and hug his life out of him.
Rachel is the one we all want to see the reaction off, as all suspicions will immediately fall on her and maybe, just maybe, adandon her. Her actions might be justified, but might. If not, then bye-bye, Rachy. We hated to have you around.
Androssi, being the woman she was, might actually try to get the date Viole/Baam owns her. Too bad that Viole might not know a thing about women... (Read Baam and Women to understand the point)
The rest... Well, you don't care about the rest, so I won't bother myself.

The new cast though will question of how he knows them all. We need to expect character development here. IF the show really turns into Viole and the Leechers. Otherwise, we only have to see only Viole's reaction. ("Who are you people?)

Crazy theory Number 3:
Viole is not part of FUG.

Crazy, huh? Here's the reason why I think he might not be affiliated; The whole test he takes part in and the admin's behaviour say otherwise.

It's a test with the fundamentals of trust. If you can't trust your own teammates, you are kaput. Viole "can't" trust anyone. The team that will be formed will be one of those who trust one another the most. The result? A team that is impossible (well, at least almost impossible) for one to betray another. The ideal team, in other words.

Now let's take a look at Augusgus. He is part of the Ten Great Families, but he seems totally okay with the fact that an FUG is roaming around freely in his floor. There must be something for him not to hunt him down. Maybe they agreed on the act? Maybe he is also affiliated to FUG? Either one of these or he is Jesus! There's no way for someone to be that fair!

Crazy Theory Number 4:
YOUR theories

Edited by God of LoL, 26 May 2014 - 06:37 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
Super modes eh? I suddenly have this tiny voice in my head compelling me to write a humorous short story about that XD

Though knowing Mr. SIU it seems plausible... He'll probably have a logical reason/information for power ups in his story though...

Unlike some other manga/manhwa where if a popular character nears death they suddenly have this "secret" or "forbidden" technique which they suddenly pull out of nowhere... And then proceed to win/kick their enemy's ass...

Manga's like that kinda pisses me off for some reason XD

Edited by GDP26, 01 May 2012 - 04:08 PM.

"Raleader... A True Leader of these times"

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Super modes eh? I suddenly have this tiny voice in my head compelling me to write a humorous short story about that XD

Obey to the voice. The voice gives cookies. I give milk. :)

kfi6l.jpg

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Obey to the voice. The voice gives cookies. I give milk. :)

Yay milk! I'll try to obey it XD

Edited by GDP26, 01 May 2012 - 04:10 PM.

"Raleader... A True Leader of these times"

Theris

Theris

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 227 posts
I don't like the idea about super modes : there is so many different kind of fighters in the story that a common super mode would probably ruin everyting.

Crazy Theory : Viole and Group N°1 will never meet.

Why ? Two possibilities :

1) None of them are searching for each others, so they won't meet even when they are on a common floor.
We have no proof that Viole is looking for Rachel, after all. He might have been told that another FUG member will keep an eye on her, so he should just keep on climbing the tower, or someting like this.

2) Group 1 is below Floor 20.
Rachel is certainly holding them back : she has no skills at all. And we now know that climbing up to the 20th floor in just a few years is an incredible feat (as shown by Purple Prince).

Ozen

Ozen

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts
I kinda hope not. Too generic, too contrived. ToG has curb-stomped so many of the cliches I know, and I hope it continues.

Edited by Father Deus, 01 May 2012 - 04:17 PM.

The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
I have a theory that Yu Han Sung is FUG and he is the one that corrupted Baam.

OverLord-sama

OverLord-sama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
If it does what theory 1 is....I will feel sad.

As for my own theories....during Season 1 I had a shit ton, but now with Season 2 I have yet to have any form.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I'll appear in the story soon enough. I want to kick Phantaminum back to Texas for copying my moves. As a reward, I will houseround kick you all. :)

The boss has spoken. All hail Chuck!

Edited by God of LoL, 01 May 2012 - 04:56 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Sarohia

Sarohia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCyborg City
I think viole might meet some of the cast from season 1 near the end of season 2: Androssi, Anak, Shipoo (purple track-suit guy), Yuri, Koon and aligator. These charcters mainly because Baam has a strong connection to them and they might have a showdown or something interesting take place. I think it would be too soon for rachel to make an appearance just yet.
Also Shipoo got the wing tree from Yuri and was told to give it to Baam so if it's still in his possession, and he gives it to Baam, then maybe he'll switch sides?
Spoiler

Thiefstyle

Thiefstyle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Viole has the same colour eyes and looks quite similar to Baam with long hair.

possible relationship?

is that why Baam was able to enter the tower? he had a relation that had ascended it before?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Viole has the same colour eyes and looks quite similar to Baam with long hair.

possible relationship?

is that why Baam was able to enter the tower? he had a relation that had ascended it before?

[Facepalm]
Where the hell have you been? Viole=Baam + 5 years.
This is a fact until it is refuted.

kfi6l.jpg

Thiefstyle

Thiefstyle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

[Facepalm]

clearly I haven't been in the right places.

can you tell me where I might educate myself?

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).

[Facepalm]

Crazy Theory: Something powerful ate Baam and his personality and memories and now there is an eternal inner struggle between to burning egos.

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
NO, no, what happened is Hwa Ryun and Coffee captured Baam for FUG and then FUG CLONED him, and Viole is the test subject to make it out of the competition between evil clones. If Viole does well, or not, they will alter the evil clones accordingly. Baam, meanwhile, is unconscious in a jar of liquid with pipes and tubes going into him. << This!

(or maybe he will split in good Baam / bad Viole and fight each other like Majin Buu did!)

Edited by Amethyst14, 01 May 2012 - 07:25 PM.

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).

clearly I haven't been in the right places.

can you tell me where I might educate myself?

Well, In the very early chapters of season two there is a flash back of Viole. In this flash back Rachel appears and calls Viole Baam. If my crazy theory doesn't apply, then Viole must be Baam. As everybody agrees.

Crazy Theory: Hatsu and Anak are kinda dating, but Androssi keeps cock-blocking because she doesn't wanna see anybody take her cute little niece away.

Also, SHip Leesoo objects. For the same reasons.

Thiefstyle

Thiefstyle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Well, In the very early chapters of season two there is a flash back of Viole. In this flash back Rachel appears and calls Viole Baam. If my crazy theory doesn't apply, then Viole must be Baam. As everybody agrees.

I'm re-reading it now and I just realised I made an assumption that threw the whole story into a completely different area for me that was incorrect

so never mind I'll go hide my head in embarrasment

Edited by Thiefstyle, 01 May 2012 - 07:28 PM.

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts

I'm re-reading it now and I just realised I made an assumption that threw the whole story into a completely different area for me that was incorrect

so never mind I'll go hide my head in embarrasment

Elaborate, now I'm interested.

Thiefstyle

Thiefstyle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Elaborate, now I'm interested.

I somehow skipped a few chapters that introduced the new characters and I was thrown straight into the new story and the last thing I saw was the blonde haired ranker quit from the coffee nut's regime.

so for some reason I thought that the new guy, Ju wang-nan, was the ranker's experience of ascending the tower.

I don't even know man, it sounds so stupid now.

Edited by Thiefstyle, 01 May 2012 - 07:36 PM.

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts

I somehow skipped a few chapters that introduced the new characters and I was thrown straight into the new story and the last thing I saw was the blonde haired ranker quit from the coffee nut's regime.

so for some reason I thought that the new guy, Ju wang-nan, was the ranker's experience of ascending the tower.

I don't even know man, it sounds so stupid now.

Kay… you do realize that Ja has horns at the back of his head?

Whatever… but you really shouldn't skip chapters in this series.