Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165)

Voting Best Girl Nisekoi

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Girl (557 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite(s)?

1. Chitoge (217 votes [24.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.03%

2. Voted Onodera (152 votes [16.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.83%

3. Marika (110 votes [12.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.18%

4. Tsugumi (124 votes [13.73%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.73%

5. Yui-nee (90 votes [9.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.97%

6. Ruri (44 votes [4.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.87%

7. Haru (91 votes [10.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.08%

8. Paula (9 votes [1.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

9. Shuu (bromance) (30 votes [3.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.32%

10. Maruusha, AKA, the Princess, AKA, Chitodera (33 votes [3.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.65%

11. Nanako-chan (3 votes [0.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

rautes

rautes

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHUE Land

Make your pick(s) and if you wish comment why below, and let's all be civilized :lol:

PS: If you think I missed someone, just comment and I'll add her

Edited by rautes, 06 April 2015 - 05:56 AM.

spyroyo

spyroyo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

im fine with any girl winning except chitoge,  japan feels the same as well she is always 4th , thanks y-san

Crystyn

Crystyn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Now that it's been established that picking Chitoge includes Tsugumi I'm fine with either

Edited by Crystyn, 18 May 2014 - 02:00 PM.

TheYellingMute

TheYellingMute

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

im fine with any girl winning except chitoge,  japan feels the same as well she is always 4th , thanks y-san

Im so happy im not alone with this.

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

bro why you hating on the typical endings.  Thats why there are arcs in book and shows.

-I like any kind of ending so far as this book is entertaining as almost all the books are ending.

-They needa add in more of that Ruri arc later oh that'd be good or some more haru or that paula girl

Edited by lorddx22, 18 May 2014 - 07:18 PM.

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

Harem End = Best End

that's if Raku got the "energy" for it.

• Ncf likes this

21j9mie.jpg

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Onedera

Yui chan

Tsugumi

Marika

chitoge

not with haru or ruri
will be too cruel for our sweet angel onedera :3

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

xevirath

xevirath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

you are amazing!

rautes

rautes

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHUE Land

Enough with the Chitoge troll votes guys, we all know she's always 4th :batoto_029:
Jokes aside, it's way tighter than I expected it to be :lol:

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Enough with the Chitoge troll votes guys, we all know she's always 4th
Jokes aside, it's way tighter than I expected it to be :lol:

not 4th buddy but 6th!

We got yui and haru in race too

if not haru ,atleast yui so 5th! :P :batoto_029:

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

:batoto_029: lol dunno why people hate on haru shes like one of my fav. chars. oh well people gotta hate :batoto_009:       

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

Theoristo

Theoristo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Why do so many people like onodera? she's so typical ,boring and has that annoying zero-confidence pessimistic character,any other one is better,marika,chitoge ,tsugumi (especially her anime episodes).

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Better then being a bitch and beat up someone constantly

or point a gun at your head all times

Doesnt makes you exactly fall in love with other person, unless you are mentally retarded ofc

Atleast she cares about him, has 100x better personality,sweetest moments, has few good/bad points and perhaps most CLOSEST character to reality.

And she is not boring, she makes small advances everytime she has a chapter.

compared to chit

who just beats him up or makes him work for him

Tsugumi who acts in complete denial, ends up beating him or pointing guns to his head

Only likeable romantic char after dera is mari, who atleast doesnt go full psycho on raku.

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

rautes

rautes

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHUE Land

A few things I could see after this chapter come out and more people voted:
Considering it was an Onodera chapter, it was no surprise she'd get more votes, but Chitoge did so too, and it got me wondering "why?".
The only conclusion I can get to is that Onodera haters didn't enjoy the chapter and simply showed their dislike for her by voting on Chitoge or something like that.
I won't deny, my favorite is Onodera, but that doesn't mean I hate or dislike the others, and as for why she's my favorite, it's because as Viole1369 just said, "most CLOSEST character to reality" and she's really sweet and caring, and heck, if I had a girl like her IRL I'd be as happy as Ichijou.

watsu

watsu

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts

@rautes it could also be that some people like Chitoge and Onodera both. personalities aside, they're both fairly attractive characters. Also, there are a bit less than 2x more actual votes than members who voted.

As for best girl, I'd say Haru. I prefer Kosaki and Chitoge myself, but Haru seems the best match for Raku, considering she's like a fusion of Chitoge and Haru (Chitoge's energy and tsundere, Kosaki's looks and occasional airheadedness) and has the most in common with him.

Edited by watsu, 25 May 2014 - 06:22 AM.

h99.png

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

A few things I could see after this chapter come out and more people voted:
Considering it was an Onodera chapter, it was no surprise she'd get more votes, but Chitoge did so too, and it got me wondering "why?".
The only conclusion I can get to is that Onodera haters didn't enjoy the chapter and simply showed their dislike for her by voting on Chitoge or something like that.
I won't deny, my favorite is Onodera, but that doesn't mean I hate or dislike the others, and as for why she's my favorite, it's because as Viole1369 just said, "most CLOSEST character to reality" and she's really sweet and caring, and heck, if I had a girl like her IRL I'd be as happy as Ichijou.

dude i had this happen before but its almost like a dream to actually go out and be with them.  As its nerve-wrecking as hell as you can hardly think clearly lol. 

Just saying man its like a dream if you can pull off this type of girl.  As your always smiling you kno.

PkmSilver

PkmSilver

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalgary,AB Canada

The 7 People that voted for Haru <3 I love you guys. #TeamHaru Growing little by little.

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

I think being able to pick more than 1 "best" is throwing it off.

rautes

rautes

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHUE Land

I think being able to pick more than 1 "best" is throwing it off.

Even though I named it "best", the real point was "your favorite", because the "best" for some may not actually be their favorite. I know it's very confusing, but let's just leave it at that because I have 3 favorites :batoto_026:
PS: Renamed the topic to the newest chapter just to keep it relevant.

Leggatron

Leggatron

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I don't know what it is but I really dislike Onodera, I like every other character but I can not seem to get on board with Onodera. I hope that in the end Ichijou ends up with Kirisaki. :P