Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Not sure about a comic? - ask if appropriate here...

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
That's perfectly fine. I was unsure about it myself, but someone requested so I delivered.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Well we can't theoretically check everything in advance, so we'll have to do it afterwards. ;)

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLost Dimension
What about Shounen yo Taishi o Dake!??
if that's allowed then Virgin na Kankei and similar mangas should also be allowed right??

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

What about Shounen yo Taishi o Dake!??
if that's allowed then Virgin na Kankei and similar mangas should also be allowed right??

Shounen yo Taishi o Dake! locked. Will be reviewed once there is another chapter.

Edit: I have unlocked it again and will wait for a new chapter because locking on what is likely to come isn't quite fair.

That said I will most likely lock "Shounen yo Taishi o Dake!", so taking that as a base won't work.

I will look at Virgin no Kankei though. :)

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
I have a quick question regarding Type-Moon Complex X that I uploaded.
I do have volume 5 and 6 but I am unsure if its done by the group Gaku Gaku Animal Land, even though the translator(Darksoul) and the editor(Raenius) are the same.
I don't know how to contact them about hosting their project since they were part of the old Gaku Gaku Animal Land site.
Would it still be okay to upload the chapters under their name?

Electromaster

Electromaster

Railgun

• Contrib Mods
  • 301 posts
According to mangaupdates volume 5 was done as a joint between Twilight Dream Scans and Ala Atra Scans (http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=16453&stype=series).

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

According to mangaupdates volume 5 was done as a joint between Twilight Dream Scans and Ala Atra Scans (http://www.mangaupda...53&stype=series).

That is true. I have another version of volume 5 that is done by translator(Darksoul) and the editor(Raenius), which was once part of Gaku Gaku Animal Land.
I guess it would okay to put volume 5 under Twilight Dream Scans but volume 6 is still in question =\.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

According to mangaupdates volume 5 was done as a joint between Twilight Dream Scans and Ala Atra Scans (http://www.mangaupda...53&stype=series).

That is true. I have another version of volume 5 that is done by translator(Darksoul) and the editor(Raenius), which was once part of Gaku Gaku Animal Land.
I guess it would okay to put volume 5 under Twilight Dream Scans but volume 6 is still in question =\.

why don´t you go to the homepage of Gaku Gaku Animal Land and look if they did the project or not.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
The new Gaku Gaku Animal Land homepage only focus on Touhou Doujinshi for the most part. Where as the old Gaku Gaku Animal Land site, that deals with Higurashi, Type moon and other doujinshi went down. To my knowledge, they only publicly released Type Moon Complex X until volume 4 which were contributed by Darksoul and the Raenius before all links went down. Apparently Darksoul and Raenius still did scanlation of volume 5 and 6 after Gaku gaku Animal land went down. The remains of the volumes were uploaded in Gate of Babylon , a doujinshi database hosting site where anyone is free to upload things.
I do not know if it was the translator/editor intentions of uploading it or was it uploaded by someone else.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

The new Gaku Gaku Animal Land homepage only focus on Touhou Doujinshi for the most part. Where as the old Gaku Gaku Animal Land site, that deals with Higurashi, Type moon and other doujinshi went down. To my knowledge, they only publicly released Type Moon Complex X until volume 4 which were contributed by Darksoul and the Raenius before all links went down. Apparently Darksoul and Raenius still did scanlation of volume 5 and 6 after Gaku gaku Animal land went down. The remains of the volumes were uploaded in Gate of Babylon , a doujinshi database hosting site where anyone is free to upload things.
I do not know if it was the translator/editor intentions of uploading it or was it uploaded by someone else.

if it is not against the groups policy and in the chapters there isn´t written that it shoudn´t be uploaded, then just upload it.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

if it is not against the groups policy and in the chapters there isn´t written that it shoudn´t be uploaded, then just upload it.

Thanks a bunch =) I will do just that.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

I have a quick question regarding Type-Moon Complex X that I uploaded.
I do have volume 5 and 6 but I am unsure if its done by the group Gaku Gaku Animal Land, even though the translator(Darksoul) and the editor(Raenius) are the same.
I don't know how to contact them about hosting their project since they were part of the old Gaku Gaku Animal Land site.
Would it still be okay to upload the chapters under their name?

As long as you do the crediting to the best of your knowledge and abilities you are good to go.

The default rule is: If you can't find evidence that indicates that the group put upload restrictions on their projects you can assume that we are allowed to host it.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Mhh told me to post here .-. *prepares for onslaught of yaoi hate

warning, yaoi blah blah... This was the most fullon page I could find so be prepared for teh beauty °A°

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/michiru_heya/v01/c001/25.html

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I've seen worse in the April Fools' releases of some groups. I've had a look at the first chapter, and judging from that I don't think it's inappropriate for Batoto. After all, there is a yaoi and a smut tag, so anybody reading it shouldn't be shocked about a little - non-graphic - butt-sex. I do think we'd be setting double-standards in not allowing something as comparatively tame as Michiru Heya.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I had to take of chapter 6&7 of Brave 10 Maybe one of you can find those chapters by groups that we are allowed to host.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • When a project is licensed, you MUST remove the files from your servers.
  • When a project is joint with another group, you must follow their rules for distribution. It will never hurt to ask us if you’re not sure.
  • Websites hosting any licensed material CANNOT host our files.
http://bliss.diamond-virgin.net/extra/frequently-asked-questions/ (it's actually named 4-6 on their site)

Don't rules 2 and 3 (5 and 6 on their site) conflict with each other?
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

I've seen worse in the April Fools' releases of some groups. I've had a look at the first chapter, and judging from that I don't think it's inappropriate for Batoto. After all, there is a yaoi and a smut tag, so anybody reading it shouldn't be shocked about a little - non-graphic - butt-sex. I do think we'd be setting double-standards in not allowing something as comparatively tame as Michiru Heya.

Thanks KidCongo n.n

Just a question, does this mean I can upload any series with this amount of sexual content? Yaoi being what it is, it kinda has to have a "dirty bit"...

edit: lol got ninjad by trebor >D

Edited by °~°, 12 February 2012 - 08:39 PM.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

• When a project is joint with another group, you must follow their rules for distribution. It will never hurt to ask us if you’re not sure.

yes, rule 1 and 2 conflict with each other, but like they said, "It will never hurt to ask us if you’re not sure."

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

• Websites hosting any licensed material CANNOT host our files.
http://bliss.diamond...sked-questions/ (it's actually named 4-6 on their site)

Don't rules 2 and 3 (5 and 6 on their site) conflict with each other?

Most of those conflict with each other in one or more aspects it seems.

Thanks KidCongo n.n

Just a question, does this mean I can upload any series with this amount of sexual content? Yaoi being what it is, it kinda has to have a "dirty bit"...

edit: lol got ninjad by trebor >D

Yes.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
I have a short question regarding uploading a series called Flame of Recca
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1557

It is license by Viz but the scanlation group Manga Project has been inactive for a while. Does that mean its okay to upload it or should I generally stay away from anything license by Viz?