Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

titusanus

titusanus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Has SIU said anything since he went on hiatus?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Has SIU said anything since he went on hiatus?

A lot of things. He hasn't posted any of them though.
Why? Interested in his personal life?

kfi6l.jpg

titusanus

titusanus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

A lot of things. He hasn't posted any of them though.
Why? Interested in his personal life?

I meant about TOG, didn't he say he would post some things while on break?

ManForAllSeasons

ManForAllSeasons

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHow can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

I meant about TOG, didn't he say he would post some things while on break?

He posted a gossip page : http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:20136 (translated)

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

He posted a gossip page : http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:20136 (translated)

Evan and Hwaryun didnt know each other? 

Speaking of that 'stop' ability, didnt Quant teach him how to do that? and if so, then most regulars/rankers could use it too. So most of them can cheat?

Yra

Yra

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationUnder the waves, humming to dead ships

Evan and Hwaryun didnt know each other? 

Speaking of that 'stop' ability, didnt Quant teach him how to do that? and if so, then most regulars/rankers could use it too. So most of them can cheat?

When Quant showed Baam how to do the technique, he explained (to himself/reader) that showing that rookie regular that regular, would just result in Baam not comprehending/capable of doing that technique. Quant trained several decades to get a hold/master that technique. So you cant really expect a newcomer into the Tower to just copy that tech at first sight.

Yet, he was able to do just that ^^. He even manages to use it from a distance, which I would expect is alot harder.

Long story short, the other Regulars aren't able to do that, yet he does it almost nonchalantly with ease.

To have your opponent freezed and incapable of doing anything, would be quite hax, wouldnt you agree? ^^

Sig.png

Spoiler

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

When Quant showed Baam how to do the technique, he explained (to himself/reader) that showing that rookie regular that regular, would just result in Baam not comprehending/capable of doing that technique. Quant trained several decades to get a hold/master that technique. So you cant really expect a newcomer into the Tower to just copy that tech at first sight.

Yet, he was able to do just that ^^. He even manages to use it from a distance, which I would expect is alot harder.

Long story short, the other Regulars aren't able to do that, yet he does it almost nonchalantly with ease.

To have your opponent freezed and incapable of doing anything, would be quite hax, wouldnt you agree? ^^

okay so baam and *some* rankers can cheat?

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Hooray ! , he posted another Gossip , can't wait the translation :D

I hope that prince he's talking about in no.7 is not prince , he's the last person i want to hear his gossip. 

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

1. Ran is picky about his food. He prefers yogurt over food. He dislikes the ones with syrup.

2. Koon told Baam that he has collected and threw away all the rings that Yu Hansung gave to their friends. So his friends do not have the rings with them right now (only Koon knows where they are).

3. XiaXia hated Ran the moment she saw him. She is good with spicy food.

4. Hwa Ryun wants to train Baam to become strong. It seems that she has said that Baam needs a different type of training to learn to control the Thorn. She thinks that asking for Urek's aid would be a nice idea if necessary.

5. Yihwa has gained confidence in manipulating her flames.

6. Yihwa still thinks that Rak is a dinosaur.

7. Miseng asserts that she is older than Prince. But Prince refuses to tell her his age.

8. Koon has decided that the other ability of the WHM is extremely 'dangerous', so he decided not to use it.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Thanks LaFa .

So the rings were solved in off panel , good to know , though i was expecting the gossips of the characters that hasn't appeared but i guess this is alright too . 

Yra

Yra

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationUnder the waves, humming to dead ships

okay so baam and *some* rankers can cheat?

Well, the technique can be seen as a Ranker technique, since it requires rather bit of finesse.

Baam having it can be seen as quite unfair to the other Regulars.

At Ranker lvl, I'd guess the technique could be still strong, but it prolly won't be near as hax as it is for a Regular.

Sig.png

Spoiler

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

That seasons 1-2 were the "Sean Connery Era" of Chuck.

I love Roger Moore, too.  But that's because I love his humor and gadgets and general over-the-top 70's spy silliness.  If one is looking for sheer awesome, though, the nod must go to Connery.

And I have to admit never watching a single Bond movie created after the Berlin Wall fell.  So Timothy Dalton is for me the Last Epoch.  Simply put: without the Cold War, James Bond is without raison d'etre.

Past a certain vintage, I'd rather watch Austin Powers.....or Chuck.

So you've never seen the new ones with Daniel Craig? Because they're pretty damn fun. They're not perfect or anything, but they were a good time.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

joshue020

joshue020

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Location134th Floor

Well, the technique can be seen as a Ranker technique, since it requires rather bit of finesse.

Baam having it can be seen as quite unfair to the other Regulars.

At Ranker lvl, I'd guess the technique could be still strong, but it prolly won't be near as hax as it is for a Regular.

it will still be a hax skill at ranker level... freezing a person just for 1 second could mean life and death...

but yeah, baam using that against regulars could be considered cheating... everyone is pretty much helpless, and baam could just blast them while immobilized..

the only reason why reflejo held on a long time against baam was due to his flow-less body..

Edited by joshue020, 25 May 2014 - 04:11 PM.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

So you've never seen the new ones with Daniel Craig? Because they're pretty damn fun. They're not perfect or anything, but they were a good time.

Nah, I never did. I liked Craig in Layer Cake, so maybe dome day.

Otoh, from the subject of all siu's gossip points, I guess we won't be getting any time with Team 12soo in S3. A shame.

Raleader

Raleader

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

only four more weeks for the next chapter... i can do this.. i can hold...

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

I started to read Kubera. Chapter 20 more or less. It is good.

I continued reading the third book of the Discworld novels, the one with Esk (if the name change, the one with the little girl who wants to be a mage), and I hadn't been so inmersed in a book for months.

I started to read Tokyo Ghoul. Good, but very very disgusting.

And reading Yotsuba, because it is so happy :)

And yet there is no comic or book that can replace ToG (all but one, but it is a book, with a third part that never comes).

Before reading ToG, I had a bit of pessimism. I started to read it, and it dissapeared. I didn't make the connection. Now it is on hiatus, I'm starting to feel it again. And I don't like it. But I can't stop it. 

There were three abilities of the White Heavenly Mirror, if I recall correctly. Where is the second? Or I missed something?

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

1. Ran is picky about his food. He prefers yogurt over food. He dislikes the ones with syrup.

2. Koon told Baam that he has collected and threw away all the rings that Yu Hansung gave to their friends. So his friends do not have the rings with them right now (only Koon knows where they are).

3. XiaXia hated Ran the moment she saw him. She is good with spicy food.

4. Hwa Ryun wants to train Baam to become strong. It seems that she has said that Baam needs a different type of training to learn to control the Thorn. She thinks that asking for Urek's aid would be a nice idea if necessary.

5. Yihwa has gained confidence in manipulating her flames.

6. Yihwa still thinks that Rak is a dinosaur.

7. Miseng asserts that she is older than Prince. But Prince refuses to tell her his age.

8. Koon has decided that the other ability of the WHM is extremely 'dangerous', so he decided not to use it.

so Hwa is going to train Baam that sound awesome :) 

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

1. No wonder he's so short, the boy needs nutrients! lol

4. Wonder what Urek could teach him though, would he even be a good teacher

7. Either he's refusing because he's trying to be nice or just doesn't want her to confirm that he's younger xD

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

If anyone hasn't seen Kara no Kyoukai, that's a good one to watch. They're all movies, and they're awesome so far. I'm only on the 5th one now, but it's a very good way to pass time!

Best pairing:

Spoiler

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

If anyone hasn't seen Kara no Kyoukai, that's a good one to watch. They're all movies, and they're awesome so far. I'm only on the 5th one now, but it's a very good way to pass time!

It's masterpiece , i was confused at first time i watched but my second time was the best . 

Also the strange thing i came across after i watched this series is another manga called  Shingetsutan Tsukihime   , the main character have the same name and the same ability as Shiki in Kara no Kyoukai , he sees death like her , but the story is quite different , i don't know how they are related but that manga is great too , check it out if you can .