Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is Ran Koon's younger brother?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

coolxal

coolxal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

Clearly they are from the same family.  The blue hair is their trademark.

But I'm not sure if they mentioned what their relationship was.

There appears to be another Koon with Lero-Ro.

Edited by coolxal, 02 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

I am pretty sure every child of Koon is a straight-up biological son of Koon Eduan. They are brothers. All Koons are basically brothers and sisters. Aguero Agnis is 25 years old (Plus a couple of years I think because of Workshop build up arcs), but we don't know Ran's age.

Edited by Dr.Cheese, 02 May 2014 - 12:45 PM.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

I think they're granddaddy-cousin-uncle-brothers that swamp land kind of family.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

well considering Ran's last name as Koon and Koon's name is Koon Ageuro Agnis I think it's safe to say they are related somewhat :P and the Koon with Leroro is Koon Hachuling who did call Koon his "little" brother. 

(A lot koon's going around) 

kandiana

kandiana

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts

I am pretty sure every child of Koon is a straight-up biological son of Koon Eduan. They are brothers. All Koons are basically brothers and sisters. Aguero Agnis is 25 years old (Plus a couple of years I think because of Workshop build up arcs), but we don't know Ran's age.

Aguero was 17 years old on the 2F, so now he is 24 or 25 years old. It must be 25 since SIU said (v2 ch 24, afterword) that after s1 had passed 6 years + 2 years mentioned in the connection arc (between that arc and the workshop arc have passed only two months), but in the workshop arc they all kept talking about "7 years", so...

And SIU said that Ran was a little younger than Aguero (v2 ch 61, afterword).

Edited by kandiana, 02 May 2014 - 01:21 PM.

A blizzard in the midst of april -
I love it so very much!
To walk trough snowdrifts in sneakers,
To feel the snowflakes on eyes,
To see the snow heavy layers
Lay on the blossoms born in vain.
A blizzard in the midst of april...
I wish the winter had the same.

sourl3monz

sourl3monz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSpacheship Earth

Koon Eduan has a ton of wives.

They are likely half brothers. 

Spoiler

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

And SIU said that Ran was a little younger than Aguero (v2 ch 61, afterword).

No, this has been clarified after, SIU was talking about the "height" of Ran, AA, and Anak. Ran was shorter than AA, and Anak was shorter than Ran.

And yea, probably they are half brothers considering "chosen children of Koon" are all Eduan's legitimate blood offspring.

Spoiler

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

No, this has been clarified after, SIU was talking about the "height" of Ran, AA, and Anak. Ran was shorter than AA, and Anak was shorter than Ran.

And yea, probably they are half brothers considering "chosen children of Koon" are all Eduan's legitimate blood offspring.

Actually, that was a different blogpost -- the one from 2-61 that kandiana quoted was quite clear that Ran was slightly younger than A.A.

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Actually, that was a different blogpost -- the one from 2-61 that kandiana quoted was quite clear that Ran was slightly younger than A.A.

My mistake thanks for correcting me.

Spoiler

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

All Koons are related to each other through Eduan. 

The difference lies on their mother since it's known Eduan is a man of many wives.

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

half-brother

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

different mothers, same father :D

Edited by mado134, 05 May 2014 - 08:41 AM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

All Koons are related to each other through Eduan. 

The difference lies on their mother since it's known Eduan is a man of many wives.

It's interesting that he goes as far as to marry these women instead of just sleeping with them once and just getting done with it.

Through strange... Props to the guy.

...In a way...

kfi6l.jpg

RyuuGP

RyuuGP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

It's interesting that he goes as far as to marry these women instead of just sleeping with them once and just getting done with it.

...In a way...

probably it's his trademark? he is one of best rankers in the tower so having many wives should not be a problem.

with that many women and children he can makes "small kingdom" within his proud koon family

Edited by RyuuGP, 12 May 2014 - 05:21 PM.

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

probably it's his trademark? he is one of best rankers in the tower so having many wives should not be a problem.

with that many women and children he can makes "small kingdom" within his proud koon family

Nope. Koon Eduan doesn't much care for his offspring even if they die. His feelings for his wives are dubious at best, as it could be seen they are "fighting for his love", or just fighting to the death for power (as was the case of Koon AA's mother).

Spoiler

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

Dude is probably just making a collection like with the other items he gets. >.>

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I wonder which floor do Koon family rule ? , i guess it is one of those that's above 100 floor. 

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

I wonder which floor do Koon family rule ? , i guess it is one of those that's above 100 floor. 

Let's say Floor 120-130 for shits and giggles. While we're on the subject on pointless theories without fact, I'd like to correct something I said before. We actually don't know if Ran and AA are half brothers. What actually prevents from Koon Eduan's children from making clans/branches of their own? As such, this is now speculation and nobody knows the answer. All we know is Ran and AA knew each other before climbing the Tower. Hell, it has not been confirmed if Ran is indeed a "children of Koon" member, or just a child from a branch family. He uses techniques from the same branch as Maschenny in any case, even though she cannot have kids, It has not been mentioned if Ran is her brother in any case.

Spoiler

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

...In a way...

eduans castle might look like a baby factory

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Let's say Floor 120-130 for shits and giggles. While we're on the subject on pointless theories without fact, I'd like to correct something I said before. We actually don't know if Ran and AA are half brothers. What actually prevents from Koon Eduan's children from making clans/branches of their own? As such, this is now speculation and nobody knows the answer. All we know is Ran and AA knew each other before climbing the Tower. Hell, it has not been confirmed if Ran is indeed a "children of Koon" member, or just a child from a branch family. He uses techniques from the same branch as Maschenny in any case, even though she cannot have kids, It has not been mentioned if Ran is her brother in any case.

Oh didn't think of that before. Koon may be Ran's great-great kinda uncle or something like that. lol