Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Watched Manga with False Updates

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

vanillamoon

vanillamoon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRIGHT BEHIND YOU
are the false chapters there because of the scanalators waiting 48 hrs rules?

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

are the false chapters there because of the scanalators waiting 48 hrs rules?

If you actually get an update for a chapter that you can't view, yes. But that should be fixed already.

vanillamoon

vanillamoon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRIGHT BEHIND YOU

If you actually get an update for a chapter that you can't view, yes. But that should be fixed already.

its still there though, most often with non-company webtoons and also some mangas like young gun carnaval.
it says that wake up deadman ch 5 is up now, but its not.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/55657/wake-up-deadman_ch5_by_easy-going-scans

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Correct, the future-follows issue is still present.

Kami

Kami

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationGermany
I like it the way it is now, if I can't read a new chapter on batoto, I'll go to visit the group which scanlated it.
Well, maybe an information "the chapter is not available on batoto yet" and some useful links instead of an empty side.

Edited by Kami, 03 December 2011 - 12:59 AM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

I like it the way it is now, if I can't read a new chapter on batoto, I'll go to visit the group which scanlated it.
Well, maybe an information "the chapter is not available on batoto yet" and some useful links instead of an empty side.

While that sounds quite nice, we already provide the most important link, the one to the scanlators website - if we go any deeper that that it's going to be a nightmare of broken and outdated links.

Additionally I feel that Mangaupdates already does that best job at indicating that there are new releases.

Kami

Kami

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationGermany
Yeah, I don't mean any "deep" links.
I'm lazy, so for example I'd like a link directly to the scanlators site instead of having to click on [ batoto->manga in follow list->"scroll down"->group name->website ] when I'm on the empty chapter side.
Maybe with a text telling that this chapter is not available on batoto yet (maybe why for the ones who don't know) and that you may read it at the scanlators website.