Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which romance faction do you belong?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Which romance faction do you belong? (489 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be paired with Gintoki? (Straight Pairing)

1. Shimura Otae (53 votes [10.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.84%

2. Kagura (20 votes [4.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.09%

3. Tsukuyo (369 votes [75.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.46%

4. Ketsuno Ana (16 votes [3.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.27%

5. Ayame Sarutobi (25 votes [5.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.11%

6. Yagyuu Kyuubei (6 votes [1.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Konnburr

Konnburr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

I'd like to see what shippers here think.

LePhenom

LePhenom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

I think Tsukuyo is the best fit, but I can't help but root for ninja glasses so she got my vote.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

Tsukuyo! their "moments" are so cute ^^

lol roll lol

PkmSilver

PkmSilver

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalgary,AB Canada

I was going to put Ketsuno Ana but... Gintoki and Ana have no chemistry 

Naooooo

Naooooo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAt the Yorozuya

Tsuky got my vote :DDDD

Kuritopa

Kuritopa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I most of the time ship Tsukuyo but... occasionally I think Otae would work with Gintoki

(I voted Tsukuyo)

mrponeis

mrponeis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Let´s see... Otae is practicaly married to Kondou and securely have Kyubee and Kagura as a sidedishes/mistresses... though she will ever admit it. Truth be told the two have a lot of chemistry and all, tough Kondou always and gravelly burned by it... You could argument that she still can play first girl wins, but reading Gintama for so long I can say that even girls that only appeared for few chapters had better interaction... If much I think that Otae ship is only in front of Hamuko and Hatsu (that loves Hasegawa).

Kagura is the daughter Gintoki never had... Ask Umibozu...

Kyuubee loves Otae... nothing to see here... wait there´s a lot to see here...

Ketsuno Ana needs more screentime before anything else can be said...

Strangely enough I would pair Sarutobi with Hanzou (from his part he only takes on ugly girls cause the only pretty girl he likes is Sacchan, or so I would like to believe)

Easy win Tsukuyo, if you really wanted some serious competition Tama and Mitsuba would be a better opponents.

Até mais ver

mr. Poneis

Edited by mrponeis, 30 May 2015 - 12:10 AM.

kodoku

kodoku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

tsuky the gap moe has won many hearts

YUIOP10

YUIOP10

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
THE ULTIMATE FACTION: HAREM FACTION!!! >:0

Edited by YUIOP10, 13 May 2014 - 06:23 PM.

KingKai

KingKai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I dont think Kagura is realistic at all.. she is just too young and immature and wouldnt be a good fit for Gin.. Otae and Tsukuyo are the clear winners ahead of everyone else imo.. Of course I am a Tsukuyo fan and like her style.. and I think she loves Gin anyway so its a no-brainer here in my opinion.. Of course tho, I dont think we will ever see realistic romance... Everytime it comes close to that the Author ruins it with comedy which kinda sux. It would be nice to see some realism from time to time in Gintama especially with romantic relationships between the MC's.

Konnburr

Konnburr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

I dont think Kagura is realistic at all.. she is just too young and immature and wouldnt be a good fit for Gin.. Otae and Tsukuyo are the clear winners ahead of everyone else imo.. Of course I am a Tsukuyo fan and like her style.. and I think she loves Gin anyway so its a no-brainer here in my opinion.. Of course tho, I dont think we will ever see realistic romance... Everytime it comes close to that the Author ruins it with comedy which kinda sux. It would be nice to see some realism from time to time in Gintama especially with romantic relationships between the MC's.

Uh..didn't you vote for Kagura in the poll?

lonesoul

lonesoul

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPH

Uh..didn't you vote for Kagura in the poll?

maybe he saw "Yorozuya Forever" and changed his mind? like me...I ship otae, but that future kagura... :3

JetKinen

JetKinen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Madao

Cami Sakata

Cami Sakata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Madao

Or maybe Kondo? (Love Potion Arc) Hahahah xD

Tsukki is the best!

Edited by Cami Sakata, 11 August 2014 - 02:45 AM.

Terizent

Terizent

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBehind You

No Tama, no vote.

"Haha! But you're a good guy, right?" he chuckled.
Prologue---xiii

PantsMan

PantsMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationYuukarin Land
Ha! Keep dreaming, shippers, for the glorious Gintoki x Pinko-chan has been confirmed way since Chapter #349!

Anak

Anak

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationPoint of No Return
Otae ship. The Benizakura ahd Yagyu arcs, as well as "Yorozuya Forever" have clearly alluded to this.

If you think Kondo stalking her is romantic, you must be a Twilight fan. Sarutobi can have him. She wouldn't need to wear glasses.

Kagura is basically Gintoki's adopted kid. And the chemistry between Sougo and the China girl is undeniable.
(SougoxChina OTP forever)

Ketsuno Ana? Nah. You crush on Johnny Depp and Paris Hilton...not marry them.

Kyuubei...is gay. She likes oysters, not bananas. But even if she wasn't, not enough chemistry there.

Tsuki is my other strong bet. But between Otae and her, I still like the OtaexGin vibes. Kinda reminds me of Kenshin and Kaoru. *shrugs*

gintoki.jpg

''Inside me, there is an organ more important than my heart. Although you can´t see it, I feel it going right through my head and down to my legs, and I know that it exists inside me. It´s the one that lets me stand up and walk forward. So that I can walk forward, without ever trembling. If I stopped here I feel like it would break...My soul would break. Even more than if my heart stops beating, to me that is the most important. Even if I become senile and my back gets bent, I still have to walk foward.''

Gintama Episode 27. 

steamshark

steamshark

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPoland

Tsukuyo, they even had a puff puff action :D

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

It going to be in between Otae and Tsukuyo.  Tsukuyo does seem she is more compatible with Gintoki but that's about it.  Otae on the other hand beats Gintoki for anything stupid he does but drags him around for any kind of schemes she has.  She has been shown to setting him up in her schemes in a way that he doesn't look at anyother girl besides her as attractive.  There are also times where she is serious with Gintoki and nursed him back to health.  This something she hasn't done with anyother character but Gintoki. 

Kagura is not happening as she is more like a little sister/daughter to Gintoki. 

Psycho Ninja girl not happening of all the girls she is the only one he fears to be alone with especially when he has limited mobility and she always stalks him.

Anchor girl not likely as she only sees Gintoki as a fan.

Kyuubei not likely as there isn't much of a connection.  She is still madly in love with Otae.

Kondo and Otae not likely as he is also a stalker but towards Otae.  Kondo is basically the male version of the ninja girl.  Otae is clearly using him as the financier for any kind of schemes she has with Gintoki and the bum (forgot his name). 

My guess if the writer ever makes Otae and Gintoki a couple the that would automatically lead to Kondo and the Ninja girl becoming a couple because of their similar interests and both rejected love cases.

Edited by RS456, 08 November 2014 - 08:12 AM.

natsuu27

natsuu27

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

It has to be Tama.

Gintama wouldn't be "Gintama" without Tama there.

*im kidding. please dont take it seriously*

tumblr_neblfrjgfO1qjcuiko1_500.gif

"Potato Sprout." - They said.

"That's mean I'm gonna be delicious when I'm adult!" 

:batoto_016: :batoto_008: :batoto_023: