Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current Status of their Relationship

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBehind Youre Back and Ready to Stab

Topic is about the Current Status of Relationship of the Queen and Song Jae Gu

As you can see. The Current Relationship of the Queen and Song Jae Gu is Falling Apart.

And the Harem is losing its meaning..

Kyouya

Kyouya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIt's called "enclosed space"

well yeah it's not really falling apart,should i say progressive because guy like jae gu need a push if you want to see him dating queen.and a rival is a good push for him,

since he's either tsundere or lack of confidence because of his wealth?,

i mean he should be honest,beside if he's rejected(which not gonna happen) there's nothing to lose for..,and the rival only saw dating queen

as a bussiness too , well it's chance are it's gonna end up with jaegu x queen(98%), or jaegu xtaekwondo girl(forget her name)(2%)

prior to ch 135 ,i think it will be focused on queen and jae gu rather than harem part(i believe it's not much of a harem with 2 girl liking one guy,more like love triangle or sort),because lee moon young started liking the weak guy that train at her gym

still i'm more into  jae gu x queen myself,otherwise it's just shit..

i mean seeing the expression of queen when she's with jae gu is just cute.., well that's maiden in love for you ..

n6om80.jpg

"Percieve that which cannot be seen with the eye"-Miyamoto Musashi

Spoiler

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts

His Rival just pisses me off.! Thinking that he only take that as a business affair or something like that, he's using he's wealth to get the queen
which will eventually get profit (if they get married) thinking of that really pisses me off.,
Its good that Jae Gu had queen's brother as a backer, i really like that kid because he always help Jae Gu with his problems
and help Jae Gu and Queen be together.

Plus, the two girls "The Karate Girl" and "The Boxer Girl"(Dont know their names) is also helping so that Jae Gu can be together. Despite that
the "The Karate Girl" also like Jae Gu very much, and also the "The Boxer Girl" is not pretty much like "The Karate Girl" in terms of relationship with
Jae Gu, their relationship is pretty much like Junior-Senior relationship.

So, the "Harem" Genre is not pretty much needed. because its nothing like a "Love Triangle" between: Queen-Jae Gu-"The Karate Girl"

[attachment=2326:Capture221.PNG]

Dhoozy

Dhoozy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

He never really had a harem to begin with, this is a Korean manga to begin with I believe their way of thinking is quite different then Japanese manga. Add to the fact that this is a web comic and so by all account amateur -ish  then the plot inconsistency could also be excused.

That being the case, I don't think this was a real harem to begin with but more like an alamgam of things with what the author and what he likes to play with , I think the final pairing if there is one would probably be.

Boxing girl and New pretty boy

Tae kwon do girl and Blonde girl rich brother

Queen and Yakuza

Jae Gu  is not even registering them on their radar right now and all of them are older then him , I believe his final would be the Eye glass girl since they are the same year.

Now as for what he contribute to them.

Boxing girl - A friend and support just like the guy from school wanted. 

Tae Kwon Do girl - First love experience and practice for a boyfriend before it doesn't work out anymore.

Queen- A friend and a positive experience with a crush. Her relationship and some joy in a tumultuous time in her life. Already she's the first to bow out due to her family business.

Eye glass girl have been shown to be there and there were some interest most importantly she will still be there when the other girls leave.

sircebba

sircebba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

well now that jaegu is forced to leave on his apartment, coz the owner is selling his shitty place, i guess jaegu will be adopted by queen, haahaha well from that i think it will be a really good story hahahah imagine when the one courting queen saw jaegu living with queen, hahaahahaaa that will be awesome, hahahaaa

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts

Yeah, right.! that would be great.! If  that happens i will Bungee Jump in all Bridges in the World that had a Bungee Jump.!

~(#_# ~)

sircebba

sircebba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

daaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrnnn iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! suppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrr deeennnssseeeee main character, darn stupid jaegu, shhhiittttt, i wish queen kick his freaking ass!!! damn it!