Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Releases for Shounan Junai Gumi Manga

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Celldweller

Celldweller

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It would appear that most people have forgotten about this excellent manga, so I'm posting this for the few people that care about why isn't it updating here.

The thing is, there are quite a few missing volumes which have not been scanlated for whatever reason in between chapters 100 to 200. But the important thing to note is that Shounan Junai Gumi is being continued to this day and has reached 250 chapters so far. (for those that didn't know)

That is why I looked for its releases on different sites. They are very wierd and vary on different sites, but the most complete collection I found on mangahere.com where the chapters are as following:

1 to 118

142 to 152

180 to 250 (currently being scanlated further from there)

I found a topic on some forum where someone explained that the missing volumes have recently been issued by Vertical publisher under Tokyopop in English. So as far as scanlations goes, missing chapters from 116 and up (volume 14) have begun scanlating (only chapters 117 and 118 so far) and hopefully all the holes will be filled by the end of the year.

I have no idea why that's the case since those "missing" volumes were originally published in the late 90's, but oh well.

That's all I have to say. if anyone has any updates about this, feel free to post it here.