Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Justified

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

Are there any Justified fans out there?

To me its my 2nd favorite tv show after Game of Thrones.  And also I feel this is the most underrated show that is out there.  It has awesome characters and dialog with lot of cool and hilarious moments.  Either way I hope there are fans in batoto forums who watches this show.

Thomas123

Thomas123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Definitely one of the best newcomers on television, the characters may at first seem a little generic and used but as soon as the Kentucky background is seen for the first time everything takes on a life of its own and makes for a entertaining and nail biting show. Justified will not stretch the dramatic envelope the way many FX shows have. Still, with its white knight of a hero, fine guest stars and intriguing relationships, one can rely on the show to deliver 13 hours of entertaining and occasionally taut crime drama. Although Justified qualifies as cryptic, and its mouth is plenty potty, it definitely lacks edge, the most important quality of the three. In fact, it can get downright sleepy between killings. It moseys. It meanders. Now this may just be one of the sappiest shows I have seen in a long, long time. Timothy Olyphant may be a fine actor for a television commercial, but dress him up in a cheesy cowboy hat at your own peril. While the premise of the show may be interesting, one should note that it's set in Nowhere, Kentucky, and how many people can he really shoot in a town of 57 habitants? I've seen ol' Tim play a bunch of terrible bad guys in movies and television before and I really wanted him to do well in this one. He doesn't seem like too bad of a guy and why not cheer for the Working Man's Hero, but the writing in this show is truly brutal. Pinoy tv live), Why even attempt to turn this guy into some sort of mutant television character with Jack Bauer's mean streak, Dr House's wit and Don Draper's womanizing charm? I'd rather saw off my own foot with a rusty saw from 8th grade shop class than be forced to watch this tripe. After all, it's just like my old man used to say: you can't make chicken salad from chicken **** 

Edited by Thomas123, 19 December 2017 - 12:06 PM.