Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Random

random sorry clean haikyuu!! eppi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Eppi_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Eppi_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

hello! my names Eppi and I just wanted to drop by and say sorry if its taking me so long to clean Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka, ehe im new to cleaning and this looks really low quality so its the best I can do at the moment please bear with me!

besides that is there any anime/manga you guys have read recently? (I started reading Haikyuu!!)

TheFaiien

TheFaiien

Fingerling Potato

• The Faiien Scans
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSomewhere, Someplace.

hello! my names Eppi and I just wanted to drop by and say sorry if its taking me so long to clean Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka, ehe im new to cleaning and this looks really low quality so its the best I can do at the moment please bear with me!

besides that is there any anime/manga you guys have read recently? (I started reading Haikyuu!!)

It's fine. :) If you need any help feel free to email Tami, Jamie or me.
Recently, I've been watching Soul Eater and following up with Naruto, Fairy Tail, SNK, and a few shoujos. What's Haikyuu about?

sauN9uN.jpg

The Faiien Scans is recruiting:

- C-E, J-E Translators

- Cleaners

- Typesetters

If interested, please go to our website above

and fill out an application 

Frozen Rozes

Frozen Rozes

Potato Spud

• The Faiien Scans
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDown Under

You and me both XD Im sure with Experience you can increase you quality of cleaning. It might not even be bad to begin with! :D

tumblr_mcd7u7VtWm1qdkiaso1_400.gif

Wanna see some hot action ;)

Spoiler