Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Language request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Skylar

Skylar

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
Can you add Hungarian? Thank you.

Azraeil

Azraeil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
I will like to have Romanian language so we can contribute

8.jpg

19.jpg

babak159

babak159

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well. I think Japanese (Raw) mangas are missing here.
a question. when the internet is full of English translated mangas, why it is so hard to find them in Japanese??? Do you know where to download them? how translators find them?

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

a question. when the internet is full of English translated mangas, why it is so hard to find them in Japanese??? Do you know where to download them? how translators find them?

They are not missing. Batoto does not allow simple scans of physical publications. It needs to be valid scanlation work Japanese is no exception here.
As for your "question". I don't feel like answering that. This forum is about language suggestions. I'll give you a hint: People buy physical copies (or web released if available) of them.

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

The reason the internet is full of English translated manga is because there are people who want to read them, but can not buy them in their native language. Japanese manga comes in the Japanese language when you buy it. If you want Japanese language manga, just buy Japanese manga.

-God Ginrai

Edited by God Ginrai, 01 May 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Saiseiya

Saiseiya

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi there, we're very appereciated for this web site that is open for diverse languages
to read manga. If there is any possibility to add arabic we'll be very pleased. Thanks in advance

Edited by Saiseiya, 29 December 2012 - 09:02 PM.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Just a suggestion to add on to this language request thing:
maybe make a slot or something for 'others' which can be used temporarily in place of other languages that are not yet added?
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Just a suggestion to add on to this language request thing:
maybe make a slot or something for 'others' which can be used temporarily in place of other languages that are not yet added?

If you go a page back, I suggested something similar. ;-)

Hai Abramov

Hai Abramov

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Can you add Hebrew to language list?

Azraeil

Azraeil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
Will like to support others language bar and romanian one.

8.jpg

19.jpg

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Can you guys add Russian? I have manga chapters in Russian.....

It will be nice if it is added but I will also understand if it is deny........*patiently waiting for reply*

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Ame

Ame

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Can you please add Hebrew?
We have a lot of good scanlators which wants to upload their scans to Batoto.

Misgav Geva

Misgav Geva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Can you add hebrew please?
i am a scanlator and unfortunetly i can't upload it to some place :\

Edited by Misgav Geva, 23 June 2012 - 03:52 PM.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
do~ do~ do do do~~

I've been kind of clumping all the lang requests b/c the current system doesn't work all that well (with so many of languages to support) that it's getting cluttered.

I'll get to adding them in time, but there's no need to duplicate the requests. :)

-----
Actually, I changed my mind that I'd just add it b/c it's taking quite long...

But then I changed my mind again as I was doing it that uploading my current local copy would mess up a lot of things... o.O

Currently in the queue:
Hungarian, Romanian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Vietnamese, Dutch.

Thinking of "other" but feel like that'll create a mess later... >.<

Edited by Grumpy, 17 July 2012 - 10:06 AM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
xD.... Thank you for all your hard-work! I will wait patiently for it~ I know Grumpy is very busy with his work~^-^~

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^

Flynn Ryder

Flynn Ryder

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thanks for your hard work, hope Vietnamese will be avaiable soon...

kriminale

kriminale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
helo hmmm ... doesnt it take too much memory to upload every diferent language and a chapter ?
i know its kinda like cheating but isnt it gona be beter if there is only one chapter uploaded and blank from language then wen you choose your language for it to show you the chosen translations ... like for the moovies you download them and then you download your chosen subs you if every moovie was with intergrated subs ... gods fend ....
and since english is international language wich everyone learns (atleast i believe so) it would be nice having a side window with the translations of the manga manhwa webtoon comic or watever displayed like lyrics and next to them empty space in wich you can simply put the english translated words to your language and this way having many things in 1 ... memory saved eficiensy ... and so on i duno lost my troughts

you know the transparent paper wich is used some times on drawing ? kinda like that. the cleaners do wat they do but then the other members do they thing on a transparent way wich can be changed to another language .... becoase if now i want to translate some weebtoon like ... (my favorites) to show it to some of my friends wich dont read english i have to take the allready trasnlated english version clean it from translations and sub it to english ... and no way in hell im gona upload it after that somewere for all bulgarians to read becoase i dont know the rules for uploading ... but if someone asks me just for the trasnlations no upholdings and considerations ... well why i can read 100 chapters per day i could lets say roughtly translate 50
but not wen i have to toy and play on paint all day for just 3-4 (and i cant use anything else)
so a first come first serve for translating from english to your mother language isnt so bad i think ...... i remember facebook translated it self on freehand from users right ? they ware anoing me then help us translate ourselfs to your mother language or something like that

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

do~ do~ do do do~~

I've been kind of clumping all the lang requests b/c the current system doesn't work all that well (with so many of languages to support) that it's getting cluttered.

I'll get to adding them in time, but there's no need to duplicate the requests. :)

-----
Actually, I changed my mind that I'd just add it b/c it's taking quite long...

But then I changed my mind again as I was doing it that uploading my current local copy would mess up a lot of things... o.O

Currently in the queue:

Thinking of "other" but feel like that'll create a mess later... >.<

Depending on how your next chapter algorithm works in the reader, other could mess things up when there is more than one different language added under other for any particular manga. There are ways around this, however this is probably the first issue you'll need to consider if you do plan to implement an "other" language category.

-God Ginrai

Credo

Credo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Sorry, my English is bad. I can not properly form sentences :)

Well, question:
Who can I ask to add a language in additional chapters?
If I put wrong my question, then provide with a link, where I find my problem...
http://vatoto.com/add_chapter

sey edit: Language Request thread
thread merged.

Oh, it's moved o.o

Can you add russian language?

Edited by Credo, 17 October 2012 - 02:18 PM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

Sorry, my English is bad. I can not properly form sentences :)

Well, question:
Who can I ask to add a language in additional chapters?
If I put wrong my question, then provide with a link, where I find my problem...
http://vatoto.com/add_chapter

sey edit: Language Request thread
thread merged.

Oh, it's moved o.o

Can you add russian language?

Russian is in grumpy's to do list:
Currently in the queue: