Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

To those who read the LN

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

i wanted to see how people who read the LN feel about the manga beside the fact it rushed and skipped alot of stuff aleady

large.jpg

gakukid991

gakukid991

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

i havn't read the LN yet but i was thinking of starting from where the manga last chp left it soo
does it skip that much parts on the LN ?

http://novelepubs.xyz/ | Take your favorite novel wherever you go , download epub here

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

i havn't read the LN yet but i was thinking of starting from where the manga last chp left it soo
does it skip that much parts on the LN ?

trust me start it from the beginning, it skips out alot of stuff and relationship development is explained and shown its not just one day they are strangers and the next he want to protect her it 

large.jpg

gakukid991

gakukid991

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

okey thanks for the info

http://novelepubs.xyz/ | Take your favorite novel wherever you go , download epub here

Firehorse32

Firehorse32

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

Yeah. As I said in the comments. I think the artwork is fine (when they complete it) and I like the character designs, but they've skipped so much that I can't say it is very good as a manga adaptation.

"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

another thing i dont like is how the descriptions in the LN and how the manga makes them look is so different in the LN it said miyabi was petite....try again

large.jpg

balefries

balefries

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

another thing i dont like is how the descriptions in the LN and how the manga makes them look is so different in the LN it said miyabi was petite....try again

Haven't you tried looking at the illustrations? EDIT: MMmmmm, Boobehz :D  :batoto_017: Absolute_Duo_Volume_1_Non-Colour_4.jpg

Edited by balefries, 11 June 2014 - 12:44 AM.