Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite TV shows

TV shows

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

The thread is simple what do you watch in TV and what are your favorite shows:

Mine is

1. Game of Thrones-  Its my favorite.  It has great story with awesome twists and also great fantasy.  I like fantasy type of shows with good action and plot and GOT has everything that I can ask for in a show.

2.  Justified-  To me the most underrated tv show.  Its a great story with awesome characters and dialogue.  The characters and dialog is what makes these show so great to me.

3.  Once Upon a Time-  Its a fantasy show with magics and pretty good stories.  And as I stated before I like fantasies and that is why its one of my favorites

4.  The Walking Dead-  Great horror show with good characters and just love the conflicts within the show

5.  The Blacklist-  Its a new show.  Not really anything special but since I started watching it from the beginning, I am following it but the story is pretty good and the last few episodes are very interesting.

Anyway these are the 5 tv shows that I follow.  I also watch other tv shows but I don't follow them.  I just watch them if I am bored or something and have nothing better to do.

Guest_Chopper_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Chopper_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

I think you posted this in the wrong section

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/3323-movies-tv-shows/

please post it here

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Adventure Time, Regular Show and Rick & Morty (I have a very short attention span   :D  )

Tn7HA0h.png

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
Person of Interest
Arrow
White Collar
Suits
Teen Wolf
Dexter
Burn Notice
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

SigrĆŗn Mercy

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

-House of Cards

-Boardwalk Empire

-Mob City

-Ray Donovan

-Defiance

-Almost Human

-Under the Dome

-Falling Skies

-Homeland

-Brooklyn Nine-Nine

-The Neighbors

-Person of Interest

-The Blacklist

-Continuum

-Homeland

-Mad Men

-Suits

Are among my favorite shows at the moment.

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

I have a question, what is happening with mob city.  I actually forgot to put that on the list but I don't know when will the next episodes come.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Shit it seems Mob City was cancelled. Such a shame. Visually it was awesome and the characters(actors too) were cool.

milimtr

milimtr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

One of my favorite tv show is on..Game of thrones... yipieeeeee

lola21

lola21

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

doctor who

the blacklist

shameless

person of interest

the big bang theory

the mentalist

Roronoa_Raiden

Roronoa_Raiden

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGermany

hm from On-Going series:

1. Once Upon A Time - Yeah great show with great characters and really nice fantasy elements. But the Characters totally make this series awesome.

2. The Big Bang Theory - it's nerdy and funny, I don't need more reasons :D

3. South Park - it's hilarious as ever^^

4. Glee - I just love msucials and drama, and comedy. And Glee is like the perfect mix of all these 3 things :3

Finished Series:

1. Breaking Bad - It's an Epic Tale, I can't say more, please watch it now if you haven't watched it yet

2. Psych - It's so funny and original^^ I love it also for all it's movie/series references and for Shules :batoto_022:

3. King of Queens - My most favourite Sitcom of all time^^ There is no boring or unfunny episode :D You gotta love it also for Arthur^^

4. Buffy - One of TVs best shows that ever existed, really it was just an awesome run^^

5. House MD - Well mostly because of the awesome protagonist and because the "cases" were almost all very exciting and interesting.

To-Watch list:

1. Game of Thrones

2. Vikings

3. Arrow

4. Supernatural (or better continue^^)

5. The Walking Dead

6. Spartacus

"Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our means, but what we seek to accomplish."

Banner+-+MassEffect1.jpg

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."

"It's something turians are taught from birth. If even one person is still left standing at the end of a war, then the fight was worth it."

Paranox

Paranox

Fingerling Potato

• Agrypnia Scans
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed :}
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Deading Walk
  • The Dalking Weed

and last but not least, The Walking Dead ._.

ONE OF THE BEST!!

Edited by Paranox, 24 May 2014 - 09:08 AM.

Posted Image

clamzoopa

clamzoopa

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

I think I'd have to say The 4400.

Edited by clamzoopa, 17 June 2014 - 02:04 PM.

Draxius

Draxius

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Currently Watching:

-Agents of SHIELD

-The Mentalist

-Episodes (The one with Matt leblanc)

Finished Series:

-How I Met Your Mother

-Breaking Bad (Freaking AWESOME!!)

L3Z4

L3Z4

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
  • LocationHeavenly Host Elementary

1. The Walking Dead (the best TV show actually >.<)

2. Game of Thrones

3. Avatar - The Legend of Korra

4. How I Met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, etc ...

5. Arrow

Rebel

Rebel

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 25 posts
  • LocationThe Higher Plane of Nonexistence

without order: Caste, Person of Interest, Arrow, Breaking Bad, X-Files, Revenge, Stargate SG-1, Firefly, and many others but these i think are the top of my list. 

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts

I am watching Gravity Falls (it's awesome! and yes, I know it's a kids cartoon), The Mentalist, Matalobos (Galician series about drug trafficking) and El Ministerio del tiempo (Spanish series about time-travel). I have watched all Game of Thrones episodes up to now, but I don't know whether I'll continue. The series is getting shitty and offtrack, changing crucial plot points and characters instead of adapting the books.

I also binge watch Criminal Minds, Castle, Shameless and some Spanish historical soap operas (El secreto de Puente Viejo, Amar es para siempre) but I don't like them as much as the first ones I mentioned.

Spoiler

murakami

murakami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I am watching Gravity Falls (it's awesome! and yes, I know it's a kids cartoon)

I don't think there is anything wrong with watching cartoons. I've had a blast watching it too.

Rick & Morty - cartoon.

Twin Peaks - especially the 1st season.

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Game of Thrones

The Flash

The Blacklist

How to get away with murder