Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favourite Trigger

World Trigger Triggers Black Triggers

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

Simple question, what's your favourite Trigger of those that have been introduced?

Mine is the Scorpion. I love the versatility of it and the way it allows individual characters to express their personalities.

Twat

Twat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I like the gunners in this manga. The crazy bullets they fire make them a lot more interesting than other manga interpretations like soul eater or witch hunter, since you have a better idea of the users capabilities/limitations. 

RyuuGP

RyuuGP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

What??? just 1 topic and 1 reply (with this make it 2)????? I don't know world trigger is not well known in batoto. this manga deserves more loves. it is very good especially invasion arc.

I like ibis sniper rifle, chika + ibis = OVERKILL!!!

jm19

jm19

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Of the currently introduced triggers i guess i would chose raygust, since it changes form like scorpion but its still good for defense. But i would like to know more about reiji fighting style and trigger because a strong trigger for punches and kicks would be cool.

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

What??? just 1 topic and 1 reply (with this make it 2)????? I don't know world trigger is not well known in batoto. this manga deserves more loves. it is very good especially invasion arc.

I like ibis sniper rifle, chika + ibis = OVERKILL!!!

The lack of love for World Trigger is a crying shame. It's thoroughly impressive. I especially like the world building, and today's chapter 55 just added some new nuggets for my brain mouth.

Edited by JackApostrophe, 23 July 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Zilfallion

Zilfallion

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Gotta say I love the gunner triggers. 

exiafx

exiafx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Gunner's triggers of course. my favorite one is asteroid or viper. I like it when osamu use super slow bullet and do zero point asteroid at kazama.

Zilfallion

Zilfallion

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Gunner's triggers of course. my favorite one is asteroid or viper. I like it when osamu use super slow bullet and do zero point asteroid at kazama.

For me it's all about the Viper, especially after watching Nasu fight.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Favorite is probably Speiraskia- the portal trigger from the large scale invasion by afrokator

if it had to be a regular, non-black trigger, then it'd have to be Eaglet with Teleporter as an optional trigger, since I'm literally Mine from akame ga kill when it comes to first person shooter games.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Magkno

Magkno

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I have to agree, that and their design. It's a nice but simple design.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

I realized ibis with chameleon and grasshopper would be OP in pretty much anywhere. you are invisible and jump into the air as you shoot people, and when you are revealed, you use grasshopper to propel yourself elsewhere quickly until you aren't revealed anymore

Spoiler

Argument Man

Argument Man

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I realized ibis with chameleon and grasshopper would be OP in pretty much anywhere. you are invisible and jump into the air as you shoot people, and when you are revealed, you use grasshopper to propel yourself elsewhere quickly until you aren't revealed anymore

I don't know if you can use chameleon and grasshopper at the same time, it might be the same as bagworm + lead bullet.

I would absolutely love watching a character combine Raygust and Scorpion. You could make a shield with small holes to pop blades trough.

Other than that, for high-mobility melee, Raygust, thruster, grasshopper and the teleporter trigger could make a sick combination. I'm looking somewhere, with my sword facing you and curled up in a ball with my legs ready for a jump... am I going to teleport there, rush at you weapon first or is it a feint to jump the other way with grasshopper? And while you're busy dealing with the annoying, jumping all around, high defense attacker, my team can pick you all off. And there's still room for 4 extra triggers.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

I don't know if you can use chameleon and grasshopper at the same time, it might be the same as bagworm + lead bullet.

I would absolutely love watching a character combine Raygust and Scorpion. You could make a shield with small holes to pop blades trough.

Other than that, for high-mobility melee, Raygust, thruster, grasshopper and the teleporter trigger could make a sick combination. I'm looking somewhere, with my sword facing you and curled up in a ball with my legs ready for a jump... am I going to teleport there, rush at you weapon first or is it a feint to jump the other way with grasshopper? And while you're busy dealing with the annoying, jumping all around, high defense attacker, my team can pick you all off. And there's still room for 4 extra triggers.

To be honest I've loved this manga so much for such a long time (Back when it wasn't even in SJ) I've literally memorized all the triggers and attachments they can have...

Btw you can find an in-depth explanation on the world trigger wikia.

Spoiler