Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Season 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Nasty Cat finished one of his series on daum. He posted an afterwords chapter:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/12996
The last question is about Trace, i'm sure. But what he is saying? I don't know korean so, can anyone translate this? Because I feel like he is saying when trace 1.5 will start.
I hope it does! I'm looking forward to read it!! :batoto_022:

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
As noone cared about this topic, i would like to give info about season 2. I don't know korean so there might be mistakes about it. If you take a look at Nasty Cat's blog (Writer of Trace). He has a lot of pictures of Trace which is named as Trace 1.5. There are new characters. A vampire(?) With "D" on his forehead. A girl with hands coming out of her belly. Jin and mr. beggar, can be seen in pics, too. It seems Trace 1.5 will come out in November, cause some pictures has "Trace 1.5 November" writings on them. The blog's adress is:
http://nastycat.co.kr/

That's all from me. If you have another info please share. Good night fellas... :batoto_031:

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

As noone cared about this topic, i would like to give info about season 2. I don't know korean so there might be mistakes about it. If you take a look at Nasty Cat's blog (Writer of Trace). He has a lot of pictures of Trace which is named as Trace 1.5. There are new characters. A vampire(?) With "D" on his forehead. A girl with hands coming out of her belly. Jin and mr. beggar, can be seen in pics, too. It seems Trace 1.5 will come out in November, cause some pictures has "Trace 1.5 November" writings on them. The blog's adress is:
http://nastycat.co.kr/

That's all from me. If you have another info please share. Good night fellas... Posted Image

thanks for sharing about Trace 1.5 I look forward to reading it B)

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

thanks for sharing about Trace 1.5 I look forward to reading it B)

Oh, that post was from a year ago, Trace 1.5 actually came out in November of 2011 and ended this May.
Death Toll is scanlating it now^^
It is not awesome as original but focuses on traces and makes you see traces from a different point of view :)

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Ya thanks I started reading it yesterday, I can’t say I’m impressed with the new characters, but trace was the 1st webtoon I ever read so I’ll give 1.5 a few more chapters before passing judgment. :unsure:

Edited by sorrow, 26 November 2012 - 03:58 PM.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Andras

Andras

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
At the end the season 1.5 was awesome but not as the first one and 41 chapters have read the season two seem a little bit not pretty good as the first two aw god mister beggar is a badass