Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Into It/Not Into It

• Please log in to reply
3018 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Naw

Shutting the door to keep whiny people out?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Not usually something I have a problem with, and when I do usually that wouldn't be a viable solution, so I guess not...?

Flipping over pancakes or other pan-fried flat objects while cooking them.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

not into it because not into cooking in general

Headphones

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Earbuds are usually bwtter, unless cold weather

Men’s volleyball ( watching haikyu and it’s so much better than men’s volleyball irl, so confused)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Not into it. I mean, I've only ever seen or played informal, mixed-gender volleyball, but I assume I can safely extrapolate.

Sneaking around while trying not to get caught (whether for malignant or benign purpose).

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Into it

Learning a new skill

Earbuds are usually bwtter

<3

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Depends on the skill, really owo;

I've never been a "go out and learn something new every day" sort of person, though.

Robotic voices?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Not much different than humans trained as robots tbh

Listening to sad music
I literally listened to child of light ost with hair argent and crimson for like five times

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

keychains

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
They're fun to play with, but I don't have any use for them seeing as how I don't have much of any keys. I'd say I'd be better served by a cell phone stap or similar, but it seems this phone doesn't have a place to hang anything like that, either :/

Cloves

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Nah, too sharp

PUBG MOHBYLEEE

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I had to google it to figure out what on earth it was. But having done that, I can safely conclude that I am not into it. owo;

Jet engines...?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

military or domestic. domestic are dime a dozen but military , there's only really lockheed and the russian one

even the chinese who bought the blueprints of the israeli jet (the lavi) have to use russian jet engines

water

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I will take that level of casual knowledge as meaning "into it". nwn

By itself as an item for consumption, I've always kind of dislike it. Too bland.

Otherwise I'm quite fond of it. Swimming is fun (as long as it's not exercise format), and I'd be hard-pressed to give a reason for it other than "water is nice".

Incense?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Not into it :(

it could be kind of nice for most people, but I generally don't like any strange things entering my nostrils

Table tennis?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Fun, but not extraordinarily so; I enjoy it but wouldn't say I'm into it in particular...? :/

And most people I know don't really like incense, I think. I kind of do like it but breathing smoke is sadly bad for you so not something I should pick up the practice of indulging in.

Running around barefoot?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

wow you have shoes? check your privilege man!

changing phones to keep up with the times

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I do have my first smartphone now, but only because it was given to me for free. (Actually for free, that is (not "for free with purchase of —"). I had very nice bosses when I was doing contractor work at Google.)

And I still like using the landline for calling when at home (though gradually less so now that everyone expects you to be uniquely identifiable by phone #) so I think I can put that down as a definitive "no". Wouldn't mind having a rotary phone if they weren't semi-obsolete (at least I think rotary phones don't do dialtones correctly).

Freshly baked bread? (Actually freshly baked. Like, out of the oven only recently.)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
It's magnificent.

Oddly, as an aside, some of the best fresh-baked bread I ever had, I associate with courthouses and jury-duty.

Collecting things?