Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Manga Heaven projects

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Guest_Souldrake_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Souldrake_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Hi there.

I am the translator and co-founder of Manga-Heaven. It has come to my attention that someone, who I am sure you have knowledge of, has uploaded at least one of our projects, namely Tena on S-String to your site. Now, as the first page clearly states which you even put up on your site, we ask people to actually, you know, ask us if we mind that our projects get put up. And we do. But, the thing that irritates me the most is hearing that you actually pay people to upload to your site. This means that someone has uploaded our project, without permission, and has been paid for it.

I apologize for our group being inactive for quite some time, but we are currently in the process of getting back into shape. If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me at mangatenkai@gmail,com, on our official forums: http;//mangaheavenscans.proboards51.com/ or even on our joint website with Null: http://www.n-u-l-l.net. We request Tena be removed, and we also ask that you be sure not to pay anyone for uploading our releases without expressed consent from us. We are quite willing to accommodate websites who wish to post our releases. It is a very simple process. However, I cannot help but get a little angry that someone is profiting from our projects.

Thank you for your time.

SoulDrake
Manga-Heaven Co Founder and Translator
http/mangaheavenscan.proboards51.com/
http://manga-heaven.n-u-l-l.com/
[email protected]

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Hello,

I am going to un-approve both mentioned series and contact whomever has uploaded them. Most of the chapters uploaded to batoto are not uploaded by staff, but by its users. There is a list of all delay and uploading policies known to us, and we demand that our users respect and refer to them when they decide to upload a chapter.

And let me be clear here. We do NOT, under any circumstances, pay people to upload. We run an ad-revenue program for groups that decide to host their releases on batoto to fund their expenses generated by ads on their own projects. No money is paid to randoms who upload here. For more information on this, please contact Trebor or Grumpy, or look in the appropriate comic hosting forum.

I will now proceed to removing your projects - sorry for any inconveniences caused.

-TheGodfather
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Hi, I'm the person who uploaded Tena (I've removed the chapters) and I'm very sorry to not have contacted you beforehand, that was an oversight on my part which I will try to remedy, however I can guarantee you, that I'm not being paid in any way and it's the first time I've ever heard of that happening.

Edited by KidCongo, 28 August 2011 - 04:05 PM.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
If there were anyone asking us for permission on uploading our releases, we would gladly answer, "yes no problem". The only thing we don't like is people uploading and sharing it with every mangareader possible without our consent. So as long as there'll be a request, our group will agree without making any problems at all.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
If KidCongo wishes to do so, I am sure he will contact your group and ask for permission. Thank you for your understanding.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Though, TheGodfather already said everything needed, I want to emphasize this part once more.

This misunderstanding happened rather few times now and rather frustrating on my part as I'm not sure what more reasonable methods I can take to prevent this.

Ad revenue share is strictly for groups and not uploaders. Anytime a group wishes to participate in the ad revenue program, we go under strict verification process to identify the validity of ownership or participation in the group. Under no circumstances there will be an imposter pretending to be a group member when they're not.

Edited by Grumpy, 28 August 2011 - 07:42 PM.
restored bb code

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland

Though, TheGodfather already said everything needed, I want to emphasize this part once more.

This misunderstanding happened rather few times now and rather frustrating on my part as I'm not sure what more reasonable methods I can take to prevent this.

Ad revenue share is strictly for groups and not uploaders. Anytime a group wishes to participate in the ad revenue program, we go under strict verification process to identify the validity of ownership or participation in the group. Under no circumstances there will be an imposter pretending to be a group member when they're not.

Well, i hope we can get your understanding. For us, scanlators, mere thought of someone using our hard work and spent time is enough to make us go balistic. That, is the worst thing someone can do to us. Especially for groups like ours, that do NOT rely on donations, ad revenues nor any external funding or public raws. We invest our time, and resources, we are completely self-sufficient. We do it for the fans, and we do not expect anything else but a word of thanks, and for external sites, a polite request if they can host it.

Edited by Grumpy, 28 August 2011 - 07:42 PM.
restored bb code

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
I've gotten into contact with Souldrake, Batoto has permission to upload all manga-heaven projects, including Tena which was taken down. There is a 5 day delay, however.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri