Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Theories dump thread!

• Please log in to reply
578 replies to this topic

oaclo

oaclo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I've held onto this theory for a while, haven't seen it anywhere else. I think Gandharva could also be a god. Seeing as Visnu said a god would make an ocean in the Sura realm and he made the ocean, if Visnu's predictions are absolutely certain then it would make sense. That could also explain why the nastika-form restriction didn't affect him.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Actually, Visnu just told Gandharva that he would tell the other gods and that he should wait until an ocean is created. Not a word about a god creating an ocean in the sura realm.

But Gandharva interpreted it as thus. v2 ch59

Spoiler

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

My thoughts:

1) Asha actually exchanged her newly bought set of clothes (mentioned in her profile) with 1AA#'s fur cloak, which she's wearing now, hence why both of them have similar outfit.

2) Kaz and Lehn too have name Kubera. Leez wasn't the only one who escaped the village after all and Sagara said, the target in Atera was still alive.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Asha erased Leez's village with Hoti Visunu, reversing the time of entire village and erasing all the existence of it.

QueenOfRandomness

QueenOfRandomness

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Kaz is really Kali in hiding:

-He has triple Nil attributes

-He looks kind of similar to Kali, and we know the Gods can change their age. (I'm GUESSING that the can change their gender like Nastika, but I could be wrong.) Also, both of their names start with Ka.

-When Sagara was in Atera, Kaz just 'happened' to note how beautiful she was, incidentally saving Kaz's and Haas's life. He also suggested they wait in line instead of trying a different place when they were trying to find shelter from the Sura. These incidents don't seem very incidental and Kali was known to have good insight. 

-He survived getting punched by Leez. Multiple times. Much like a mistes 'Babo Kim' we know. 

-Chaos-attribute magic should have disappeared along with Kali, but it hasn't for some reason. 

Asha is responsible for Rao Leez's death/disappearance:

- Rao was on the rescue transport from Carte to Willarv

-Asha is from Carte

-It seems like Asha knew him.

-The whole 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' scene in the water channel seemed to be directed towards him.

Rao Leez is alive:

-It was stated that he vanished off the rescue transport from Carte to Willarv. Honestly, in a series like this, I don't believe anyone's dead unless I see them decapitated or buried. (Teo was close, but not quite xD )

-In Leez's dreams, where she see's all the dead people from her village, her father doesn't appear along with Kaz and Haas. 

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

-In Leez's dreams, where she see's all the dead people from her village, her father doesn't appear along with Kaz and Haas. 

But, supposedly there were no deaths in the village. So by that reasoning, it would be either 1. Dead Rao and alive village. or 2. Alive Rao and dead village.

QueenOfRandomness

QueenOfRandomness

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationWonderland

But, supposedly there were no deaths in the village. So by that reasoning, it would be either 1. Dead Rao and alive village. or 2. Alive Rao and dead village.

That could be true. It says zero deaths, but we don't really know the reason behind that. It could mean everyone is still alive or that they were already dead to start with. Or something else that none of us predicted. Honestly, there is still sooo much that we still don't understand. Every questioned is answered with another question. This story is harder to solve than a rubik's cube. 

Edited by QueenOfRandomness, 17 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

That's so true.

On another note, I've been reading about 2 or 3 chapters up to this one: http://vatoto.com/read/_/202310/kubera_v2_ch61_by_the-company

I thought of something... Visnu told him, he'd get an ocean... In the scenes of adult Kubera, we constantly see flying sura(?)... I saw the Earth after Gandhavra destroyed the land to make the ocean's water come to him, it was so huge that I remembered Willarv is practically nothing to him.

Willarv is pretty much Earth and so, that made me think... Our Earth is actually about 72% percent water (right?), so this planet would actually be an ideal planet for him to be at (think elemental bonuses of battle terrains to corresponding elemental players). Now, think about the possibility of at least the Willarv planet being swallowed up by the Sura realm. What if the Earth's water is supposed to be Gandha clan's ocean that Visnu promised? That would solve the "Will he become a god? Will a god help the clan?"

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

I wonder if God Kubera and Asha are actually allies rather enemies, because in Rift arc Asha was about to enter temple, but changed direction and when God Kubera dropped Leez at the temple afterwardsa, Asha found her right away, which is very suspicious to me how conveniently everything turned out.

But of course here comes Asha's dream about God Kubera. But still wanted to share this theory ^

Locomoto

Locomoto

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationGalaxy Station - Pluto

Can I have a fanfic from all these theories :P Kay, my turn. 

The "name her Kubera because it will give her happiness" is obviously a lie. 

Asha knew Rao Leez from Carte, maybe from saving her from Alex.

Alex is the one who chopped off Asha's arm when she asked for "power" from him. (The flashback showed a man with a spear. The flashback happened right after we were introduced to Kubera's Lance and Armor kept safely hidden in Temple of Earth)

After the chopping arm business, Visnu came along and gave Asha permission to use his powers and insight.

Yup, Asha has insight. But it is limited, and she must be very close to target to see.

The whole war thing revolves around Alex since from the start its all been Kubera kubera kubera kubera x100 (Duh)

Ananta sympathises with Leez cos Ananta is bff with Alex. And Rao is also bff with Alex since Rao said he want Alex to win and be happy.

Asha's fur cloak is actually just fur cloak. She likes fur, veryyy much.Viva fashion, yeaaaaa

Maybe someone close to Asha said she'll look better in a skirt. Huehuehue

Yuta will not move to 4th stage in this story. The one whom Agni said "someone who loves you very much" to Leez is probably.... 

BADUMSTTSTTTSTST

Asha. 

... Well, maybe. It seems Yuta allegiance is still more to Maruna. He'll leave Leez and Asha will accompany Leez instead. (Wishful thinking)

Asha sounds like someone who'll die, but nope. I think she's pinning everything on Leez to win the war, thus all the support for Leez to mature and grow stronger. Asha won't die... I think.

Tadaaaaaa. Also, Leez DID read the "ahem" book. She notice she *WOW* does have a sexy body tempting enough for Yuta to go crazy so she bundled up nicely. 

Btw, how long has it been since chapter 1? A few months? Will currygom introduce a timeskip? I hope so ^.^

Castle Code: 06150-10443-85193-92784

Completed Conquest and Birthright <3

Currently grinding in Hard/Casual (because grinding in Lunatic is madness)

logo-fef-revelation.png

Internet

Internet

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

Can I have a fanfic from all these theories  :P Kay, my turn. 

The "name her Kubera because it will give her happiness" is obviously a lie. 

Asha knew Rao Leez from Carte, maybe from saving her from Alex.

Alex is the one who chopped off Asha's arm when she asked for "power" from him. (The flashback showed a man with a spear. The flashback happened right after we were introduced to Kubera's Lance and Armor kept safely hidden in Temple of Earth)

After the chopping arm business, Visnu came along and gave Asha permission to use his powers and insight.

Yup, Asha has insight. But it is limited, and she must be very close to target to see.

The whole war thing revolves around Alex since from the start its all been Kubera kubera kubera kubera x100 (Duh)

Ananta sympathises with Leez cos Ananta is bff with Alex. And Rao is also bff with Alex since Rao said he want Alex to win and be happy.

Asha's fur cloak is actually just fur cloak. She likes fur, veryyy much.Viva fashion, yeaaaaa

Maybe someone close to Asha said she'll look better in a skirt. Huehuehue

Yuta will not move to 4th stage in this story. The one whom Agni said "someone who loves you very much" to Leez is probably.... 

BADUMSTTSTTTSTST

Asha. 

... Well, maybe. It seems Yuta allegiance is still more to Maruna. He'll leave Leez and Asha will accompany Leez instead. (Wishful thinking)

Asha sounds like someone who'll die, but nope. I think she's pinning everything on Leez to win the war, thus all the support for Leez to mature and grow stronger. Asha won't die... I think.

Tadaaaaaa. Also, Leez DID read the "ahem" book. She notice she *WOW* does have a sexy body tempting enough for Yuta to go crazy so she bundled up nicely. 

Btw, how long has it been since chapter 1? A few months? Will currygom introduce a timeskip? I hope so ^.^

About Asha, I agree with you; I don't think she's going to die.

I don't really have any evidence to support this but, I don't know... :huh:

Maybe it's because currygom gave out way~ too many death flag for Asha  :unsure:

Edited by Internet, 20 April 2014 - 11:55 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

This guy:

Spoiler

... is also a survivor from Carte. He was with Rao Leez on Carte, and will provide us with lots of juicy info on what Rao Leez was doing there (as unlike Asha, he can actually speak freely). He may or may not be working with Asha.

Evidence: none whatsoever. :P

Who was it who theorized that he might actually be Rao Leez though? (it wasn't me, I'm trying to assign credit)

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

How do you know he is a survivor? Is it on Currygom's blog?

Parr's face turned red when she saw Lutz. I wonder why her face is red here. Because of Ran????

Oh I may be mistaken. She might be red (chapter 80) because she saw Ran (he was with Lutz)

Edited by smtmissin, 21 April 2014 - 01:07 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

^ Nope. No evidence whatsoever. It's just that I realized recently that all flashbacks feel natural in Kubera, because they are from the point of view of characters on-scene. Asha can't speak, so unless there's another person from Carte around, or Rao Leez himself shows up, we would have a hard time obtaining information on what Rao Leez was doing on Carte. Unless there was a guy who was on Carte with him.

But still, no evidence. Feels cool though. :D

Parr was just blushing because of Ran. Or maybe she finds Lutz attractive too. xD

Edited by Mizura, 21 April 2014 - 02:11 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

My sis just came with a very interesting theory about Airi. Since She said she got an autograph from Kasak before the catalism but she and Kasak don't remember. It could be that Visnu is behind those amnesia, which could also the reason he disappeared from view. It could also be the reason why Shuri disappeared.

After rereading chapter 68 of season two. Something what Agni said to Gandharva kept bugging me. After he noticed that Gandharva could show remorse towards humans (Teo) Agni asked: Do you know why Nastika don't have an afterlife. The gods probably know why and I wondered why did he asked him now? It probably has something to do with Gandy's guild feelings. So if a Nastika can feel remorse for humans they won't disappear into nothingness?

Edited by Dreamingflower, 21 April 2014 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

tpspoons

tpspoons

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Where did the idea of Leez having a Sura form come from? I looked through 2-33 again but I couldn't see any indications of it?

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

@Dreamingflower: I suspect that Airi's amnesia is because of something like that too. :D It may be related to Taksaka's visit.

@tpspoons: the reflection at the end. If you look veeery closely at the column designs, the area Leez, Asha and Ran are walking over is the pathway directly above where Yuta is, which is probably also why Yuta heard Asha talking. The reflection isn't his because:

- The lake of reflection doesn't show your own reflection

- The reflection is from the opposite direction (from the direction of the pathway, in fact)

So it's one of the three walking above. It just happens that Leez was leaving, so if Yuta happened to be there just as Leez was leaving, he would have seen her reflection for a while, and it'd be gone the next.

Another person actually theorized that it might be 2 reflections: Asha's and Leez'. I forgot who said that.

3492bk6.jpg

tpspoons

tpspoons

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Oh I see, that's interesting it didn't even occur to me. Although from what Teo said, the lake just reflects your 'true nature', not necessarily your true form - she mentions something about revealing embarrassing secrets? It kinda looks like some flowers/weeds together with a testicles. I like the idea of it being both Asha and Leez's reflections. maybe it's meant to be metaphorical? Like Leez is the plants - a God trying to escape whilst Asha is the tentacles holding her back? Seems a bit far fetched... Still like the idea of Liz having a Sura form though.

(Oh and sorry for asking the question - just read the rules on the first post. My bad.)

Some theories (sorry if their duplicates, haven't read the whole thread) 

- Yuta's real name is actually Yuta, or something similar. Which would explain why he was so surprised when Leez came up with it. I'm guessing its one of the forbidden names.

- Ananta was actually killed by someone in the Chaos clan (with the help of Kubera), who proceeded to steal his name. Kubera lost his name as a punishment by the Gods. This isn't the first time a Nastika has had their name stolen in this way, but Ananta was the most powerful name to be lost. The chaos clan for some reason then distributed these names amongst humans after the cataclysm. The sura are worried that with humans in possession of such powerful names they could override their power, so they decided to go around killing all of them before that happens. However Kubera is the only one to inherit a Gods name - everyone else inherited a Nastika's name which is what sets her apart.

- Visnu disappeared because after using his time manipulation so many times during the Cataclysm he has *almost* run out of power and has basically gone into hibernation. 

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Nice theories on the Taraka clan's involvement and Visnu!

New one from me: Shiva will return at some point, thus allowing Asha to use hoti and bhavati Shiva! *-* (no support whatsoever for this, I just find Asha's marut attribute underwhelming, and thought it'd be totally cool if it got restored to Shiva. I mean, the Brahma and Visnu spells are totally badass, so the Shiva spells must be badass too right? )

3492bk6.jpg

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Baseless theory  here :D

The power of the Name that Leez wants to protect is not Kubera, but Ananta.

Kubera, with the help of Kali planned to strip Ananta of his name, and to take it for himself, and kill him. In the process he had to let go of his name.

But things went wrong and he was left nameless. The name Ananta though was somehow stuck with the name Kubera, or Visnu did something, or maybe Kali, who knows.

Now the name is hidden in Leez, since she is Kubera now.

Sagara wants to steal Kubera's items and to kill Leez because she wants to claim the name Ananta for herself, or to revive her dead lover.