Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite Girl so far

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

toobadbro

toobadbro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i will put my perspective in on why i like certain characters more than onodera to me if he was to pick onodera it would be like a blatant slap in the face because she honeslty does not deserve him. from day one and threw out the fake relationship between chitoge and raku we as the readers had to put up with the mangake every damn chapter reminding us that raku love onodera which to me is just a side peace  a girl he only really like because there were know other girls that can make him choose them. now tell me if we were to end up with him going out with onodera how would you feel after 158 chapters that nothing really happened he ended up with the most boring girl ever. i personally like chitoge and marika chitoge more.

lets get into why i cant see him with marika really the sick girl she has a blind love to raku which in the long run can hurt her. i dont want anything happening in the future because to me marika reminds me off the girl that was in clannad who died and then her daughter suddenly died later on. i  cant possibly be able to go threw this i dont want a sad ending. chitoge is because the only reason raku thinks that he cant be with her is that he keep running away from what he truly is and that is a gang leaders or yakuza heir. she to me has a possibility of changing him the most because he keeps trying to go with a normal life with onodera. now think why should he go there were all of them look like regular japanese woman like think kosaki likes him and the sister haru does too i do not wanna see any incest its ust gross. bringing it back to chitoge there are many obvious cliches but i feel he can work around the tsundere blonde half american. its just i think chitoge is the best.

animerajen

animerajen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I think it would be Tsugami because she began to like him later on after meeting him, she thinks he is with Chitoge and is thinking more of his happiness than hers.

WHEN EVER I GIVE ANYTHING TO SOME ONE!