Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite Girl so far

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Otaku247

Otaku247

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Tell me your favorite girl so far... Mine is Onodera she is so innocent and cute

Attached Files

tessa_v

tessa_v

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Ruri for sure

Smoke

Smoke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Honestly, Tachibana for me.

So far, she's the only one who's actually stated her goal, has put her heart out there, and is fully trying to achieve what she wants. I really like that about her.

Right now, the way I see it, she's the only one that deserves to be with him.

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

My favorite girl is Marika. She's cute and funny. I really love how devoted she is, shows a lot about her (That love potion).

I like every girl, except for Chitoge. She's just okay, I really wish she will not end up with Raku.

irishredcap

irishredcap

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

More than likely (unless the author has forgotten their own plot) there will be another girl who gets introduced. This will probably be the actual "promised" girl, unless they pull off some cliche of it being Chitoge (amnesia chapter comes to mind).

However, personal opinion I, I want him to end up with Chitoge but not in a cliched, forced way. Since they arbitrarily changed the setting from "hidden" fake relationship to everyone knows except for Marika and TSugumi then I think it stopped the ultimate shove in that direction.

Edit: Will admit though after this most recent chapter Ruri definitely got some points for having a significant story and growth/conclusion for a side-story. Still want here to end up with Maiko though since I think they fit each other as polar opposites. (Smart/Emotionless/Introverted with the Outgoing/Crazy/Pervert)

Edited by irishredcap, 20 March 2014 - 02:02 AM.

Haou

Haou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Of course it's Tachibana Marika.
She has a weak body but her love for Raku is invincible. She even resists the love potion. Although she acted like joking/teasing around Raku, deep inside she's very serious. While Chitoge and Onodera are hiding their feelings through lies, Marika conceals her feeling by being "unbelievably honest". She didn't blame Raku for breaking her chocolate. She's smart but not evil. Her love is unrequited but she doesn't give up. She deserves to be with Raku more than any girls.

Edited by Haou, 20 March 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Fluffyknowsyou

Fluffyknowsyou

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 61 posts

Chitoge, plain and simple.

deyone5

deyone5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Ruri and Onedera, but if i had to pick between them i would pick Tachibana because she trumps them when it comes to choosing.

doodlekun

doodlekun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Chitoge best girl.

Eris

Eris

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Chitoge for sure!!

Raszagal

Raszagal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIquique, Chile

Marika Imo, using the same reasons writen above by my fellowmates.

She's the only one that fully deserves him now

I used to like Onodera but, she's too stupid imo, if she were just 5% like Marike, she would be Raku's girlfriend (Hidden) already :P

262xog1.jpg

Ellen Baker

Ellen Baker

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 409 posts

Everyone is the best girl. Onodera and Marika stick out the most for me though.

Chitoge outside of her character development chapters is usually pretty bland.

tumblr_o5aovyN5Ko1u41kbzo1_540.png

Spoiler

KoezH

KoezH

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHeaven

marika, i love honest girl :3

PkmSilver

PkmSilver

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalgary,AB Canada

Haru of course she is my first round pick. The new girl is cute as well

Dark_Ardhyrha

Dark_Ardhyrha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAnother Earth

chitoge .. because if raku get her .. then tsugumi will automatically become his mistress ..

:batoto_010: lol

as a man i am all proudly tell u that i always want to keep both my hands full ..

xevirath

xevirath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

everybody picks Chitoge with no clear reason

so, I'm very proud with my fellow team Marika

Marika deserves Raku more than any other girls

being sincere, honest, lovely, and hardworker is not a cheap task like being violent, rude, or somewhat

I prefer to be hugged rather than to be punched in the face

ferki

ferki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Honestly it depends on which one reaches the next level of character development. They're all pretty much set up with personal obstacles that, if they were to overcome, would make them significantly more attractive and balanced overall:

The meek and gentle Kosaki has to learn how to be passionate (both romantically and in life) in a way that drives her to actively seek that passion without hesitation or shame.

The proud but insecure Chitoge has to learn how to put aside her pride and risk her way of life in order to achieve the real relationship that she truly wants.

The single-minded and arrogant Marika has to learn that the things in life worth loving are complicated and must be won with patience and sensitivity, not brute force.

I could keep going, but the rest of the characters' given personal obstacles are less interesting. However, I'll say that I currently see Haru and Ruri as the only girls who truly are mature and developed enough for relationships.

Haru is outgoing, has developed tastes, is comfortable in her own body, and has the strength to be proactive in trying situations. She's shown time and again that she can make the first move when it comes to things she's embarrassed by or internally conflicted over, and the only thing keeping her from going after love is loyalty. She's the only character so far who knows what she wants and actively makes decisions based the repercussions it may have for others.

Ruri is intelligent, objective, and passionate about her interests. She's so developed that really, if she were to find someone she was interested in, I can't imagine her having any trouble jumping into a healthy, dynamic relationship. Obviously she is best suited for Maiko, who would appear on the surface to be her polar opposite, but is in fact the same archetype of loyalty, selflessness, and loving support just below the surface—she's only just starting to realize it.

On a final note, Raku is as boring a male lead as I've ever seen. The importance placed on this locket business is ridiculous and unrelatable, and his best traits (sincerity and chivalry) come from a place of mindless tradition (his family's "man code") rather than real personal development. You can count on one hand the actual developments he's experienced—and more often than note he inexplicably "forgets" about them by the next chapter for the sake of not rushing the story. These complaints are all in addition to the typical (but understandably needed) traits of obliviousness and indecisiveness.

Edited by ferki, 11 February 2015 - 03:44 PM.

SillPlain

SillPlain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

harem! but if i have to choose. then my 1st would be marika!! she's just so cute and the funniest! Lol

rohrosso

rohrosso

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I know Im dreaming in a big way but I would like that Raku ended with Tsugumi por Haru.

Cause they are the most noble ,adorable and not selfcentered character here, well maybe a little too much clumsy about their feelings of love, but knowing it they prefer to be a great great support from the 2 principals heroins (chitoge and kosaki).

About Marika she's so sincere in demostrate her love to Raku that mekes her in some way refreshing cute, but i think it is cause she know about the progess of her ill, but she kepts that info for herself.

And about of the head of chinese mafia, she is so perfect than it disqualifies her from became a candidate to unlock whit her key the necklace. But maybe she and marika don't have the memory loss of the other characters. And deveil in an early future some details about their past.

SillPlain

SillPlain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

oh marika's ill, it's true that he kept the progress for herself and maybe only honda knew beside her. in the talk about honda not being bodyguard for her. but still, i'm pretty sure she would never end up dead anyway. would be a shame and too sad if she ended up dead..