Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New reader FAQ, QnA, "Where can I read Kubera?"

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

^^Oh that makes sense...she can use magic only because the Golden Knight lends her its divine affinity. Without it, she won't be able to cast any spell.

^From what I read, all superior sura are trapped in the Sura Realm. Then why are Gandharva and Maruna in the Human Realm? The snakes were able to get out thank to god Kubera, but Gandharva and Maruna were there from the beginning.

It seems people from Taraka clan can seal transcendentals, which include inhibiting surafication. Then why were Maruna able to transform into his sura form in front of Yuta?

Gandharva is a nastika but he can eat vegetable (as noted by Teo?)

God Kubera is the one who drew the Sword of Re, but his regenerative ability isn't lost (Sagara verified it), and he was able to transfer ownership of the sword to Leez (disregarding the rule that states you can't transfer ownership) and Kubera says that the sword belongs to Leez and doesn't belong to him. Why? Is it because Leez holds Kubera's name so the sword Kubera draws belongs to the person who holds Kubera's name which is Leez?

Am I over thinking or in chapter 39 season 2, Asha's teacup empty by itself?

Apparently God Kubera brought Maruna and Gandharva to the human realm.

The Inhibition seems to only effect Nastika, for wich the transformation is a transcentental (not for Rakshasa/other Sura).

There seem to be vegetable-eating Sura (Teo once had a book of that topic on her desk), so most likely Gandharva-Klan-sura are part of them.

Sword of Re: Most likely name-stuff :D

Asha´s teacup: Maybe that just should indicate that some time passed.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

I see. But for the first one, there is no way Gandharva would follow God Kubera to the human realm. He'd rather stay in Sura Realm to protect his daughter. I think he is stuck in the Human Realm for some other reason.

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

in chap 93-taraka said yuta doesnt need to close his eyes in front of a god..It meant that he is invulnerable to insight.. but in the rift arc god kubera read his thoughts..does that mean yuta can only allow his thoughts to be read to the person he intends to?

Edited by tysoncs, 14 April 2014 - 05:01 PM.

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Question.

Why do many humans use identical clothes everyday, even in town or it's been severly damaged? Asha, Leez, Brilith, etc.

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France

Insight seems to be a kind of transcendental, he can likely block with his eyes if he want or leave the skill works.

And most of the main characters have magic clothes (Leez, Brilith, Airi,...), it is likely more tough and less dirty than a normal garment. Ran doesn't seem to use magic clothes, so he changes often attire.

Edited by Toullaty, 14 April 2014 - 05:40 PM.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

They are magician suits, so they are probably much more adventageous than normal clothes and they are highly priced. If they are made to be worn everyday(Not getting dirty, much more durable etc.(Don't forget they are produced with magic)), why not wear them everyday? Even cities are not safe these days.

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

In season 1, chapter 76, when Maruna observed Agwen, he noted that her hair and eye have different colors, and concluded that she is a quarter. I also observe that Ran, Lutz, Teo, Zard Blaine, Mr Ari, Ruche/Riche are quarters and their hair is a different color than their eyes, but humans (Leez, Airi, Rana, Lorraine, Brilith, Asha) have same hair and eye color, and halfs (Leny, Clari, Kasak) have same eye and hair color. So is it a rule? That humans and halfs have same hair and eye colors, but quarters have different hair and eye colors? (And why?)

Edited by smtmissin, 15 April 2014 - 08:16 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

In season 1, chapter 76, when Maruna observed Agwen, he noted that her hair and eye have different colors, and concluded that she is a quarter. I also observe that Ran, Lutz, Teo are quarters and their hair is a different color than their eyes, but humans (Leez, Airi, Rana, Lorraine, Brilith, Asha) have same hair and eye color, and halfs (Leny, Clari, Kasak) have same eye and hair color. So is it a rule? That humans and halfs have same hair and eye colors, but quarters have different hair and eye colors?

So far it seems to be case, but I think it is more of 'generally it is so Rule' then 'it is all the time Law'.

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

In Volume 1 chapter 67, Riagara says: If God Agni was here, Hura would be heading to the underworld by now.

Assuming this is not just a figurative speech, that would mean after a rakshasa dies, it doesn't just disappear, but go to the underworld (like humans). In the conversation Agni has with Gandharva, Agni says that Nastikas don't have afterlife (but says nothing about what happens if a rakshasa dies). (And where did I read that when a nastika dies, the name dies with it?).

Did I interprete that correctly? That only nastikas don't have afterlife, and that rakshasas do?

Edited by smtmissin, 15 April 2014 - 10:26 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
It was probably a figure of speech? It would be extremely unfair for Suras since Death is God-only attribute.

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 15 April 2014 - 10:42 AM.

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

^But Agni says nothing about rakshasas, only nastikas, which makes one to wonder whether rakshasa can have afterlife as well.

There has been something that bother me a lot. So dragons exchange their emotions for the ability to reproduce with human females. But then, they can only reproduce with humans, so their offsprings will always be halfs, and no matter how strong these offsprings are, they will die within a span of 400 years. Assuming the halfs also have children, these children have very short lifespan. So, assuming a situation where nastikas die off, other clans will always have rakshasas children (which are immortal) to procreate (their children are immortal as well) and maintain the clans, whereas, if the dragon nastikas die off that will be the end of them. Their halfs won't live long enough and these half's children won't be able to maintain the clan.

In the end, Visnu's idea doesn't help Vritra clan at all in the long run. And the dragons had to sacrifice their emotions for such a lost cause, so unfair.

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

Do vritra clan rakshaha exist from before the deal was made?

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

Another question: Do gods understand sura language?

In chapter 79, I thought Yuta ate Pingara (with all those crunch, snap, chomp SFX). But then in chapter 80 Pingara is still alive? So Yuta purposedly let him stay alive? For what reason? If he want to ask question, Sagara is enough.

Edited by smtmissin, 15 April 2014 - 12:49 PM.

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

here:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/kubera/c162/

It was said that a nastika cant take sura form infront of taraka clan..

Yuta nullifies magic,transdentals and now he can nullify the sura form of a nastika too..god level items can be broken by him..

his strength is as par of 5th stage rakshasa..Has he become invincible or what?

Or was his creation was based to eliminate all nastikas & astikas?

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

In chapter 79, I thought Yuta ate Pingara (with all those crunch, snap, chomp SFX). But then in chapter 80 Pingara is still alive? So Yuta purposedly let him stay alive? For what reason? If he want to ask question, Sagara is enough.

He likes to eat them alive, so he probably left them to eat later, after he dealt with Sagara.

Gods can use insight to understand them(like Kubera did to Yuta) but not sure about eyes closed speaking.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

^But Agni says nothing about rakshasas, only nastikas, which makes one to wonder whether rakshasa can have afterlife as well.

There has been something that bother me a lot. So dragons exchange their emotions for the ability to reproduce with human females. But then, they can only reproduce with humans, so their offsprings will always be halfs, and no matter how strong these offsprings are, they will die within a span of 400 years. Assuming the halfs also have children, these children have very short lifespan. So, assuming a situation where nastikas die off, other clans will always have rakshasas children (which are immortal) to procreate (their children are immortal as well) and maintain the clans, whereas, if the dragon nastikas die off that will be the end of them. Their halfs won't live long enough and these half's children won't be able to maintain the clan.

In the end, Visnu's idea doesn't help Vritra clan at all in the long run. And the dragons had to sacrifice their emotions for such a lost cause, so unfair.

Hmm, maybe Lower Suras do have afterlife.. Which would suck immensely, since all the afterlife seems to be God's domain.

And about the Vritra deal, it was not meant to be 'fair'. Only a compromise to let Vritra as species survive longer while giving them some chance to have strong offsprings.

Hell, all the Nastika vs Astika is totally unfair because Astikas' death is merely a minor setback. Nastikas, however strong they may be, are doomed to lose if things are to be continued on and on.

Do vritra clan rakshaha exist from before the deal was made?

There might have been a few.. But there weren't any mentioned anywhere. Probably few who have been born have died already.

Yes Gods can understand Sura-speak.

Yuta wanted to ask questions, I think. And he ate only the tail of Pingara. And Suras are worth eating only when in Sura form, and in Yuta's special case, the 'prey' have to be alive while he eats.

here:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/kubera/c162/

It was said that a nastika cant take sura form infront of taraka clan..

Yuta nullifies magic,transdentals and now he can nullify the sura form of a nastika too..god level items can be broken by him..

his strength is as par of 5th stage rakshasa..Has he become invincible or what?

Or was his creation was based to eliminate all nastikas & astikas?

Yuta is still a mystery. He is half choas/bird, which was never meant to exist.

And while he is very powerful, he can still lose in physical fight. And Maruna showed that magic-negation can be avoided if Yuta's eyes are removed.

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

During the testing of the Sword of Re, Yuta showed up and told Kubera that he hopes Kubera the man can listen to him with insight, and the text was in thought form, not sura form (no borders or shape, just text). Kubera did understand him.

Edited by Techmaga, 15 April 2014 - 11:04 PM.

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

God Kubera understands Yuta because he uses insight to read his thought (Yuta purposely let Kubera read his thought so that Sagara doesn't catch on). I wonder if , for example, Yuta and Maruna (2 rakshasas who can't speak human language) talk in sura language, with their eyes closed (so that the god can't use insight), will Kubera or Agni be able to understand them? God Kubera has only been seen talking with human (Leez) or god (Agni) or nastikas (Sagara, Gandharva) only, so I have the feeling he doesn't understand sura language.

Nastikas have so many children. The gods won't be able to annihilate them. Gods are immortal and regenerate indefinitely. Big deal. So what? Humans die (just like suras). Did they ever get annihilated? No.

Vritra clan? Quite a different story. Their number of nastikas is limited. They likely have no rakshasas. Their halfs have short lifespan. If the nastikas die, the clan is done for within a span of 400 years (the life span of their halfs).

Edited by smtmissin, 16 April 2014 - 05:09 AM.

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

During the testing of the Sword of Re, Yuta showed up and told Kubera that he hopes Kubera the man can listen to him with insight, and the text was in thought form, not sura form (no borders or shape, just text). Kubera did understand him.

insight doesnt work against yuta when his chaos eyes are activated as said by taraka in ch93.
while with normal eyes kubera can read his thoughts using insight.

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

Question: If Leez really want to take off Golden Knight, why doesn't she just ask Asha (or any magican) to use Hoti Marut to cut her hand off, take off the bracelet, then use Hoti Asvins to heal her hand?

Edited by smtmissin, 16 April 2014 - 08:27 PM.