Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General introductions

• Please log in to reply
1926 replies to this topic

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
If you don't want to create your own topic, post here, but don't expect answers if you do. ;)

(This thread is for the lazy ones that don't want to maintain their own topic - in exchange we will be lazy about welcoming you here! :D )

Also please don't hijack other people's threads. Example

Edited by mhh, 11 November 2011 - 01:14 PM.

aku720

aku720

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 66 posts
  • LocationHindustan
we should have a introduction format which may look more systematic like the one given below

Name:
Where from?:
Hobbies/Interests:
Favorite Anime:
Favorite Manga:
Others?:

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
Hmmm... that's odd, there are no other introductions here. Lol, I guess that will make me the first! yay! :batoto_010: <--(omg, dancing panda!)
So I actually came here from mangafox and mangareader after seeing the watermarks the scanlators put on their work. Man, I didn't realize how similar those sites were to narutofan. Well, I wanted to show support to the scanlators out there so I came out here. Love the site so far!
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

Yuuza

Yuuza

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Ah hello! Like most everyone else on this site, I am an avid fan of certain mangas and found this site from other manga sites. I must say that I'm really impressed with what it has done and to have FINALLY found a site that actually supports scanlators instead of posting up others work without permission. I'd just like to thank you guys for coming up with this great idea, an idea in which I never thought would happen, and am glad that its finally come to fruition. Thanks for all your hard work guys and keep up the good work!

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
I didn't even notice this ._. Anyways No one is Welcoming the people here D: .. SO! Yuuza and Polboron Welcome to Batoto. Enjoy your stay and the manga here and please help support the "Great" Scanlation groups who put their time and effort into providing quality Scans for us to Read and Enjoy.

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Since there are no cute bunny type things I will have to great you with the crazy bunny -->> :batoto_020:

Welcome to Batoto. Don't worry most members won't bite, and those that do bite have gotten their shots!

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts
Greetings! I am me, pleasure to meet y'all! Noticed this site on a lot of manga/manhwa I read and figured one place to read and bookmark is better than 20 some separate ones! So thank you and keep up the good work!

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
GUys you shuldnt be posting welcomes here and you should be making your own thread please people and welcome to those whom cant read

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

GUys you shuldnt be posting welcomes here and you should be making your own thread please people and welcome to those whom cant read

Just to be clear: I never said that one can't be welcomed here. The purpose of this thread is that, if somebody doesn't want to start a new topic (and maintain it), he/she can introduce him/herself here.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
So.... I can welcome my Fellow Member whole Heartily to my hearts Content :D

Cyrus

Cyrus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Feeling pretty lazy just before bed, so this will have to do.

Found my way here after seeing it posted randomly on /a/ (and seeing ever increasing hate pages directed towards MF on their stolen uploads) and loving it ever since. It's certainly doing a very good job of fulfilling the hole in my heart that was left when mangatoshokan got wrecked by THE MAN (also known as those law dudes). It's nice to have a site that isn't hated by the scanlators, and is quite sleek and professionally done, in my opinion.

As for personal stuff, 21, live in everyones favorite (or hated) country of US, land of the fat, free and loudmouthed in hell (arizona) and greatly enjoy most types of mangos (shoujo generally excluded) with a particular love for type-moon, and manhwa. Koreans know how to make their chicks badass (or just bitches, your mileage may vary).

Sara Cooper

Sara Cooper

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Since I am lazy in general, I am opting to say hi to your lovely site here. I am glad to be nosy enough to snoop watermarks etc, in this instance.

ah, about me. Well, it's likely you are all sitting anyway so, this may not cause much trauma. I'm 2-3 times older than at leasat 95% of visitors, having read my way through most genré and finally reaching manga, manhwa, and any other title you want to use. I started reading comics when they were still only a nickel here in Texas.

I have lots of friends in science fiction, fantasy, and animé. I'm in fashion design school and I plan on using my degree to make costumes eventually. I have 5 Boston Terriers, and 3 daughters. Been married a few times, most recently for 22 years.

I try hard to be polite, I give advice only when asked, and I play a fair game of Magic. Anything else, ask me!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Wow... I most definitely feel young xD

I love scifi fantasy *A* tell me an australia author and I'll most likely know them ;D

Welcome to batoto sara :)

dark.chii

dark.chii

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts
I'd like to welcome you all too, but I just joined so that makes me younger than you :D if you know what I mean.

Like many other people (I think ...) , I'm also from MF. I felt sad for supporting them after I've heard about their deeds and incidentally, I found batoto.

I'm not very talkative, so I will skip the introduction, etc. I hope we can get along. :)

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Welcome to you both, Sara and dark.chii :)

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

I'd like to welcome you all too, but I just joined so that makes me younger than you :D if you know what I mean.

Like many other people (I think ...) , I'm also from MF. I felt sad for supporting them after I've heard about their deeds and incidentally, I found batoto.

I'm not very talkative, so I will skip the introduction, etc. I hope we can get along. :)

Younger irl is me all over ;)

and wulcome to batoto :D

Naturize

Naturize

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Hi.. I don't really like to create my own topic. I have been watching and reading animes/mangas from... I can't remember to young. Uh... sorry I not really talk active so I don't really know what to say. Btw I'm 19 currently from Indonesia. Sorry if my english is sucks since i'm using it as second language. I just realize I type sorry too much. Hahaha Hope to get along with ya :)
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
welcome to batoto ionsama92.

ps: does anyone else have problems at the moment with reading chapters?

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
Hello! I'm too lazy to make my own topic so this thread is really for me.I just decided to post here though I already have an account here a few months back but I forgot the password so here is my new account. haha. :P Anyway, nice to meet you guys here in Batoto. Hope we became friends. By the way, I found this site accidentally. I was searching for a manga that was not available in other sites. And the manga here are finished unlike in mangafox that they didn't update the manga fast. So to say, they are a late releaser. :) (Releaser - is it even a word?) hahaha. I don't know. :P My friend introduce this site though I already found it but I'm nota member yet then. So now, I welcome myself here. :)

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Welcome aboard!

ps: does anyone else have problems at the moment with reading chapters?

Works fine for me.

sig-1.png