Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

This manga is starting to annoy me

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

veraya

veraya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDepths of Hell

Somehow.. Why don't they just stop prolonging this boring arc and get to the point... :/

nisal

nisal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

yeah same here, things started to repeat themself and get boring.

veraya

veraya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDepths of Hell

and the boring things being excessively prolonged :D

vapor

vapor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

Yes I would like to see this end too. I don't read as much manga now with so many of the manga sites going down and it being harder and harder to find new manga and bookmark them. This is one of the final ones I want to finish that isn't that popular. 

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Seems like it's a rare manga to go past 2-3 volumes without passing through an annoying phase.

Writing endings is hard enough for most writers. A lot of really good books either have no proper ending or draw it out enough to put your teeth on edge. Combine that with the economic uncertainty of when a manga series will end--how many pages and so on--and really well crafted endings become a rarity.

nisal

nisal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Seems like it's a rare manga to go past 2-3 volumes without passing through an annoying phase.

Writing endings is hard enough for most writers. A lot of really good books either have no proper ending or draw it out enough to put your teeth on edge. Combine that with the economic uncertainty of when a manga series will end--how many pages and so on--and really well crafted endings become a rarity.

I wish they would decide from the start on how long they want to make their story, knowing at least how they want to start and how to finish the story.

But the way it is right now, most of the mangaka prolong,stretch and lengthen it to death if it is popular or end it abrupt in 2-3 chapter if axed. They don't care about the bigger picture.

Then you see something like 30 chapter there nothing happens and suddenly the ending in 2-3 chapter.

VeerJ

VeerJ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

This manga is great, but recently the chapters have been having almost no development.

(SPOILER) 

ex) in chapter 52, the author had 32 pages and in that time all that really happened was some flashbacks and chihiro reaching school.

The author seems to be trying to prolong it, but if they kept the plot going, I'm sure it'd turn out great.

vapor

vapor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

This manga is great, but recently the chapters have been having almost no development.

(SPOILER) 

ex) in chapter 52, the author had 32 pages and in that time all that really happened was some flashbacks and chihiro reaching school.

The author seems to be trying to prolong it, but if they kept the plot going, I'm sure it'd turn out great.

From what I've read 58 is the final chapter and the series is already over, or will be over when that is released shortly. So there might be some filler until the author is ready to hit the home stretch. But I hope it really starts ramping up soon, I'd rather it resolve and then we get wrap up epilogues than to fluff, run out of space and time, and then rush an ending.