Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Stupid haruto

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Griffin

Griffin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationsomewhere cool
I cant believed he did that to asuka and thn later on he was like "i loved you more than anyone else" and all that..so why did you leave her in the first place? Idiot

is it a food?

i will eat it

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts
I loved you more than anyone. He was probably confused about his feelings but reassured them when he met Eba again.

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Yes he loved her, but he also loved Eba. Since he was sure she doesent love him anymore, he was hesitating (kinda gave up) and fell in love with Asuka.
But in the end, after reuniting and getting to know her real feelings, he picked her over Asuka knowing what would others think about him and that it would hurt both him and Asuka. For that reason he also moved away.

I know im stating the obvious facts, but thats how it is :D
I've been cheering for Eba all along(yeah, haters will hate ^^), though i feel bad about Asuka. I like her alot but its Eba's win afterall :D

Well, lets see what's going to happen next ^^

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
polygamy :)

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Eh, it's called Kimi no Iru Rage, A Town Where you Rage, Rage Town, Rage no Iru Machi and Holyfuckifuckinghateyou for a reason in scanlationary circles ~.^

I personally preferred Eba over most of the girls since she started living with Haruto, but that's probably because I seem to be more attracted to girls with personalities like hers. Yeah, I agree, he fucked up rather hard with Asuka who most certainly did not deserve what he did to her. We can only hope that he won't screw up with Eba, but the two seem to be pretty serious with their relationship.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Violet

Violet

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBharat...
personally i think what Haruto did was right. He loved Asuka as well. but his feelings for Yuzuki won and i am happy for it...

Meifon Lee

Meifon Lee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Personally, I think that Haruto shouldn't have gotten back together with Yuziki... so GOING OUT WITH HER AGAIN IS THE STUPIDEST MISTAKE HE"S DONE... just my opinion though... he should have stayed single for at least 10-15 more chapters... once again just my opinion...

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Well, the transition between Asuka and Eba was QUICK (what a playur. =_=), but he would have stayed with Asuka if not for Eba. So i dont think that he could be single, unless he would be an idiot and try to "figure" out his feelings.

Edited by powha, 18 November 2011 - 10:24 PM.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons

Personally, I think that Haruto shouldn't have gotten back together with Yuziki... so GOING OUT WITH HER AGAIN IS THE STUPIDEST MISTAKE HE"S DONE... just my opinion though... he should have stayed single for at least 10-15 more chapters... once again just my opinion...

I don't think he should of got back together with Eba either (I actually liked Asuka) >.> but at this point I just don't care anymore. He'll do/date whatever/whoever he wants I'm just hoping it ends soon. Feels like its getting dragged out lately.

Partysan

Partysan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Come on guys, at least he's being honest. He was with Asuka because he loved her. When he realized he loved Eba more than Asuka he was honest to her and he took the effort to take all the blame and make a clean cut. What more do you want? It's not as if he could choose his feelings, he only can choose what to do with them, and I can't really find much fault in his decisions.
It was hard on Asuka, yes and that's bad, agreed. But is there a better alternative? I don't really believe she would have been happy in the long term in a relationship with a guy who loves another girl more than her, and he and Eba would both be unhappy as well. This way one person is still unhappy, but at least it's a quick end without dirty struggles. I don't think there was a way to make everyone happy in the given situation and he tried to make it as little painful for Asuka as possible (moving away and all).

yurihyuga

yurihyuga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I can say that this same situation happened to me once, and I've choose the same thing as Haruto. I've lost a few friends in this process, but I don't regret it, nor should I regret it.

It's not that the love you've once had simply died, it's just that feelings change with time, and the best thing he could do was following his heart. He never intended to use Asuka to get over Yuzuki, as he made it really clear when they started going out. But I guess his feelings for Eba just came back as strong as ever, and he could lie to himself anymore, after she confessed to him.

I would really do the same, and it's one of the reasons why I respect this mangaka so much, and why I love Kimi no Iru Machi. Anyway, this week's chapter made me fear for the end of the manga, I hope I'm wrong, since there is so much more I still want to see. That's just me, anyway.

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

I also agree with you, i prefer Asuka, i think she fits him better, i hope they get back together in the future (not likely since Eba is a main character xD) however hope is the last thing to die.

Ps: i haven´t reached that part yet i´m at the 130 chapter but i friend told me they break up ( Haruto and Asuka) and i was like: WTF!! why?! she has there for him, and she wasn´t like Eba who didn´t have the guts to tell him the truth until she didn´t have any other option left.

I´M ROOTING FOR YOU ASUKA!!

Edited by Ncf, 28 December 2011 - 07:07 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
in the first place he loved a girl, however another girl started to live at his house and because of that he turned his eye away and tried to avoid her as much as possible. in other words trying to feel nothing, ignoring her. which makes it possible to ignore the feelings for her(with or without knowing). So when she said the love word the true feelings came out. probably. :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
Griffin and Meifon, I totally agree with you guys. Two years since he's been dating Asuka, when suddenly Eba returns into his life and he still feels the same way about her? Dude never cared for Asuka, she was just a filler until he had a chance with Eba again; he proved that when he immediately started dating Eba when he broke up with Asuka.

Honestly, two years apart and not speaking with each other and the dynamics between the people don't change? I doubt it. That's the only thing that irks me in this series: guy breaks up with his serious girlfriend for an old flame he hadn't seen in two years and yet he's still a nice guy?
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Haruto is a man after all. He is depressed because he was very thoughtful about his first real love every time and he did it. Because if you loved somebody for real your body won't listen your mind and your logics. Trust me I am a man too. I feel the same way as Haruto. After all you can choose only one girl to marry with you. But the point is who will make you happy for your all remaining life. This is real love.

If your love is one sided and never get an answer this is most painful thing in the universe. You can not stand against this pain.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

@Psycho@

@Psycho@

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I don't think he should of got back together with Eba either (I actually liked Asuka) >.> but at this point I just don't care anymore. He'll do/date whatever/whoever he wants I'm just hoping it ends soon. Feels like its getting dragged out lately.

Do? umm Im preaaattty sure this Guy is STILL a virgin despite ALL the times he could have got it over with but yea I agree this is getting dragged but you cant say ure getting annoyed with it. And as for the topic I kinda agrreed with his choice now look he moved away from the apartment, Why? cuz it hurted his lil playyya heart way to much so he moved got to give the guy some credit their in showing that he has/had feeling for her :o js
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/c9b27653e57afc24d3b77fc86904e1bcdcc9e48c.gif

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yeah it still kind of bothers me that they barely got anywhere despite the sacrifices they made for each other. (running away to chase after her, declaring war on her current boyfriend, breaking up with his current girlfriend) Doing all these bold things and only going so far with her. -.-

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
"Love me or Just go away" But think once if he had given up from his love he would be suffer for this his remaining life. (I have tried this)

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well that or he can just get over it and find a new love.. which was working fine.

Edited by Saphsin, 03 February 2012 - 10:26 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
I don't know. But every time first love hurts most

ch168: Stupid Haruto again. he did buy panties with cat

Edited by mfozgur, 05 February 2012 - 04:11 AM.

Spoiler