Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts

[thread hijack at the request of the original poster]

Original message: 

Started a chapter discussion post for this, since there are now plenty of followers (2.5k as of now).

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 28 August 2017 - 09:42 AM.

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I was kind of wondering just why he'd be so hot to see her in swimsuit.........I mean, they are in the *water polo* club after all. But I stand corrected.......you've really got to give the boy credit, he's got a hell of an imagination.   :D

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Danchietalima

Danchietalima

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

There is something wrong with Hamaji...the teacher Miyoshi is too tempting .

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe

There is something wrong with Hamaji...the teacher Miyoshi is too tempting .

I think Hamaji has the face of a small girl and she's boyish(especially due to her hair style) when we compare her to the other girls. In comparison Miyoshi is mature(in more than one way) and very sedductive. To be honest I don't get all this fuss about Hamaji. Her only redeeming point is her passion for polo(which can also get in the way of love) but then again, there's no point in questioning the wonders of...love,now is there?

Edited by Rougie, 10 April 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Pardon me for interrupting your interruption.

One of the true Masters of Electric Guitar

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

but then again, there's no point in questioning the wonders of...love,now is there?

Well yeah, not that this is all that serious of a title, but that's the only answer necessary, Hamaji's a 16/17 year-old, love-struck boy.....not exactly the most "sane" creature on earth.  The fact that he's able to resist Miyoshi's advances is a testament to just how "in love" he (thinks) is. Good for him.  :D 

Tn7HA0h.png

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well yeah, not that this is all that serious of a title, but that's the only answer necessary, Hamaji's a 16/17 year-old, love-struck boy.....not exactly the most "sane" creature on earth.  The fact that he's able to resist Miyoshi's advances is a testament to just how "in love" he (thinks) is. Good for him.  :D

Mostly agree with you except for the last part regarding the "in love" issue. I am sure he REALLY is in love. I mean if I were him and just had a small crush on Hamaji I'd most likely caved in from all those Miyoshi boss level tempations haha, especially if I were a perverted virgin. And Hamaji isn't stupid. I think he'd jump on Miyoshi if it weren't for Hamaji. Miyoshi...too strong :D

haplo

haplo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

@rougie

you're probably speaking of Hagiwara, right?

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

@rougie

you're probably speaking of Hagiwara, right?

Yeah just realized that, haha.Oops my bad. I sometimes have problem remembering names and since both of them start with H...sigh. Thanks for pointing that out :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Mostly agree with you except for the last part regarding the "in love" issue. I am sure he REALLY is in love. I mean if I were him and just had a small crush on Hamaji I'd most likely caved in from all those Miyoshi boss level tempations haha, especially if I were a perverted virgin. And Hamaji isn't stupid. I think he'd jump on Miyoshi if it weren't for Hamaji. Miyoshi...too strong :D

Oh yeah, I agree with you, he's head-over-heels in love with her, no doubt about it. I was just being a little facetious with the "he thinks he's in love" bit was all. Love's an emotion and all but it mostly happens in the brain, so yeah, lots of 16/17/18 year-old kids fall head-over-heels in love..... and then they get over it in a week or two.  :D

But not him so far, he's stuck with it pretty well. Good for him.   :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Danchietalima

Danchietalima

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Well...I think

I think Hamaji has the face of a small girl and she's boyish(especially due to her hair style) when we compare her to the other girls. In comparison Miyoshi is mature(in more than one way) and very sedductive. To be honest I don't get all this fuss about Hamaji. Her only redeeming point is her passion for polo(which can also get in the way of love) but then again, there's no point in questioning the wonders of...love,now is there?

Well...even considering his passion, I still think he is strange. His passion does not prevent him to look at other girls and to get excited. A beautiful and very seductive woman simply strip her clothes for him and attack him. He resists to the end...well, maybe I am a pervert....

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well...I think

Well...even considering his passion, I still think he is strange. His passion does not prevent him to look at other girls and to get excited. A beautiful and very seductive woman simply strip her clothes for him and attack him. He resists to the end...well, maybe I am a pervert....

Haha like I said:if I were Hamaji I would've done incredible things with sensei a loooong time ago. He is stubborn in his love I guess. And no...you're not a pervert for desiring a beautiful woman that strips in front of you. Sheesh the instinct is strong. It also means you're not gay.

Oh yeah, I agree with you, he's head-over-heels in love with her, no doubt about it. I was just being a little facetious with the "he thinks he's in love" bit was all. Love's an emotion and all but it mostly happens in the brain, so yeah, lots of 16/17/18 year-old kids fall head-over-heels in love..... and then they get over it in a week or two.  :D

But not him so far, he's stuck with it pretty well. Good for him.   :)

Or bad...he IS missibg a lot of "fun" times haha. I think his stubbornness is pretty unrealistic nowadays. I'm idealistic and think of love as something special but I don't think I'd resist sensei's temptations FML :(

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Or bad...he IS missibg a lot of "fun" times haha. I think his stubbornness is pretty unrealistic nowadays. I'm idealistic and think of love as something special but I don't think I'd resist sensei's temptations FML :(

Well yeah, same here, while I can respect Hamaji's earnestness........yeah, I'd think most anybody, whatever gender, when faced with a super attractive older person's skilled advances (in the context we've been shown)  would've probably succumbed, and like, the first time, let alone the second time.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Oh wow Hamaji. Did you learn those moves from Yuki Rito?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh wow Hamaji. Did you learn those moves from Yuki Rito?

I know, right?  :D

That, and now the latest chapter (47) ............is it just me, or did anyone else think that Hamaji was a little smarter than all this and might actually pause long enough to think about how all this might look to his "true love" Hagiwara?

Tn7HA0h.png

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I know, right?  :D

That, and now the latest chapter (47) ............is it just me, or did anyone else think that Hamaji was a little smarter than all this and might actually pause long enough to think about how all this might look to his "true love" Hagiwara?

For real. Easy way to dig your own grave. But it was for a greater cause!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yup, this is kinda what I was expecting.......

nH8S0QP.png     aVqTUvi.png  

Oh well, maybe it'll turn out to be a good thing anyway.....I mean, it's not like he was actually getting anywhere with her to begin with, right? He really does have his work cut out for him, trying to woo a girl who's pretty much concentrating on nothing but sports.........so yeah, maybe the chance of making her jealous will work out in his favor, even if he is too dense to even realize he's doing it.   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I wonder if this will get a harem. Highly unlikely since Hamaji ain't the charming type of MC and if it does, then I am really curious how the author will get girls to like Hamaji.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, she at least isn't avoiding him or anything I guess...  O_o

Tn7HA0h.png

Rougie

Rougie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well, she at least isn't avoiding him or anything I guess...  O_o

She wants the P.ollo.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah! "Please forgive me, senpai..." :D

Ah well, who could blame him? 

Tn7HA0h.png