Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Request comics to be added here.

• Please log in to reply
735 replies to this topic

aku720

aku720

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 66 posts
  • LocationHindustan
Rental Magica (Novel)
Sword Art Online (Novel)
Chu-Bra!!
Kodomo no Jikan
Speed Grapher
Bad Company
Yamato Gensouki

Edited by aku720, 31 October 2011 - 05:19 AM.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
i think we havent started adding novels yet
Spoiler

aku720

aku720

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 66 posts
  • LocationHindustan
well i think so these are considered as light novels only

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Yeah, I can't really see Kodomo no Jikan happening here, what with it being totally lolicon. And Chu-Bra!! is about middle schoolers (13-15 years) in lingerie, so that might be a bit dodgy.
As for Eight, I'm awaiting VIScans promised release of the first chapters.

Edit: I also just noticed, that there's already an older entry for Eight here.

Edited by KidCongo, 28 October 2011 - 08:37 AM.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

aku720

aku720

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 66 posts
  • LocationHindustan
aahh missed 8 by search engine and for Kodomo no Jikan i dont read it so dont know about its theme in description but the tags and genre at bakaupdate looked normal(unless there is something which not acceptable in it) so i though it was fine and the same story for chu bra which depicts more of a comedy(and ecchi) theme
We cant say for sure that they are not suitable to be uploaded here unless some1 knows about in details and yes scanlators for both series might be doing hentai stuff but that doesn't mean they only pick dirty stuff (judging the book by its cover)

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Right now I'm trying to figure out what our stance on light novels could be.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
High School of the Dead is fine content-wise, but the main scanlator for that does not want it hosted because it is licensed, therefore it is not allowed on Batoto if it is done by that scanlator (forgot which group it is...)
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts

Rental Magica (Novel)
Sword Art Online (Novel)
Chu-Bra!!
Kodomo no Jikan
Speed Grapher

Speed Grapher done.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I'm going to move the posts that don't belong in this topic. Just so you know.

Edit: Post moval complete. Find missing post here

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
Hello, I'd like to request the following titles to be uploaded.
Thank you! (^__^)/

After School Nightmare
Angel Voice
Arakure
As The God of Death Dictates
Baby Pop
Chocolate Cosmos
Five
Good Morning Call
Hana no Kishi
Hana no Namae
Himitsu no Himegimi Uwasa no Ouji
Kaze Hikaru
Kimi ga Uso o Tsuita
Kimi wa Petto
LIFE
Nana
Paradise Kiss
Pig Bride
Railroad
Shisshou Nikki
Sonan Jyanaiyo
Strange Orange
Tenshi Ja Nai
Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Tsuki no Shippo
Zettai Kareshi

Edited by bumblebee310, 05 November 2011 - 03:38 PM.

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Uhh, that's quite a few. :D
Could you provide some sort of link either to the comics on Batoto (in case they are already added but have no/not all chapters) or to mangaupdates?

That would help the people uploading a lot.

I'll put them on in the first post.

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
I've added the links to mangaupdates (I think none of them are in Batoto yet). Forgive me for the 'few' requests but i shall forever be thy humble follower.

And seeing how most are of the romance genre, I hope I'm not branded as a sap =)). Most seinen/shounen titles on my list are already here in Batoto, just these fluffy ones left. ^^

THANK YOU!!! :batoto_028:

(couldn't find Shisshou Nikki/Disappearance Diary at mangaupdates. :/ )

Edited by bumblebee310, 05 November 2011 - 03:40 PM.

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
No, it's good that you requested something you like. And thanks for adding the links! :)

We have people asking what they could upload from time to time so now we can redirect them to this thread again! :)

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I'll do Nana, just because that's also the name of my new kitten.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Hana no Kishi - done
After School Nightmare - done (only first 3 vols, rest are english books scans.)

And lol @ KidCongo. Have fun. :D

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
mmm..
Angel Voice - done.
Baby Pop - done.
Railroad - done.
next target -> Strange Orange.

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts

And lol @ KidCongo. Have fun. :D

LOL at least I know I'm not the only one about thinking other things about Congo doing Nana. =)))
haha peace! ^^

Hana no Kishi - done
After School Nightmare - done (only first 3 vols, rest are english books scans.)

mmm..
Angel Voice - done.
Baby Pop - done.
Railroad - done.
next target -> Strange Orange.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

tried

tried

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts
I'll go for As The God of Death Dictates and Sonan Jyanaiyo

Edited by tried, 07 November 2011 - 07:20 AM.

Manga is my happy place. \o/

Uploads are all Romance and Shoujo/Josei
Spoiler

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Unfortunately, the group responsible for As The God of Death Dictates doesn't allow rehosting, but Sonan Jyanaiyo will be up soon.

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
aww I'm sorry to hear that.. but millions of thanks for Sonan Jyanaiyo!! Hope your kitten is doing good.