Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Blame: The Game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DerSteppenwolf

DerSteppenwolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Or as close as we're likely to get to one anyway.  NaissanceE is a first-person exploration/puzzle game set inside a mysterious megastructure partially inspired by everyone's favorite cyclopean cyberpunk odyssey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5zri5TmPU

I've played a little bit and it really does an excellent job of capturing the atmosphere of being alone in a vast, surreal space that is dark and bleak but at the same time strangely beautiful.

aVylaar Xmas :) ★

aVylaar Xmas :) ★

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts
  • LocationBelgium

It seems fitting, for us who've read Blame!
A bit off-putting is the price tag of "19.99$ / 12.99£ / 14.99€ / 399py6 / 34.99R$".

Ozen

Ozen

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts
Should've commented long ago. Wonderful game. A bit off-putting that there's pretty much no story or sense of meaning to the world, but still the best game I've played in a long time.

Ozen

Ozen

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

Also, I should remark that one dude has been working on a Blame-esque walking simulator for a long time now. The last post appears to be roughly a year old, and the project will likely never conclude, but he's made some seriously badass-looking things so far.

Source.