Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL

Prison School Favorite charcater poll Andre FTW Kyoshi FTW Boobies Favorite

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Character Poll (1075 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your Favorite Character?

1. [Kyoshi] Kiyoshi Fujino (225 votes [13.49%])

Percentage of vote: 13.49%

2. [Gakuto] Takehito Morokuzu (160 votes [9.59%])

Percentage of vote: 9.59%

3. [Andre] Reiji Andou (53 votes [3.18%])

Percentage of vote: 3.18%

4. [Joe] Jouji Nezu (35 votes [2.10%])

Percentage of vote: 2.10%

5. [Shingo] Shingo Wakamoto (12 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

6. Voted [USC: Sec] Hana Midorikawa (609 votes [36.51%])

Percentage of vote: 36.51%

7. The Chairman [Ass-Guru] (158 votes [9.47%])

Percentage of vote: 9.47%

8. [USC: Prez] Mari Kurihara (194 votes [11.63%])

Percentage of vote: 11.63%

9. Chiyo Kurihara (31 votes [1.86%])

Percentage of vote: 1.86%

10. [USC: VP] Meiko Shiraki (94 votes [5.64%])

Percentage of vote: 5.64%

11. [SC: Sec] Mitsuko Yokoyama (14 votes [0.84%])

Percentage of vote: 0.84%

12. [SC: VP] Risa Bettou (32 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

13. [SC: Prez] Kate Takenomiya (30 votes [1.80%])

Percentage of vote: 1.80%

14. [Cupcake girl] Satou (4 votes [0.24%])

Percentage of vote: 0.24%

15. Anzu Yokoyama (17 votes [1.02%])

Percentage of vote: 1.02%

Vote Guests cannot vote

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationIn Space like a Space Potato. Currently in Orbit.

i dont know what you guys consider carrying the series but for me the guy whos leading the boys and becomes most notorious amoung the girls is carrying the events along thatd be kiyoshi  :lol:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

i dont know what you guys consider carrying the series but for me the guy whos leading the boys and becomes most notorious amoung the girls is carrying the events along thatd be kiyoshi  :lol:

He is definitely the MC of the story.........not that this type of work necessarily has him in the spotlight all the time.......but yeah, he's the MC, no doubt about it. Haha! He's got some taaaallll competition for the comedic parts though.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

He is definitely the MC of the story.........not that this type of work necessarily has him in the spotlight all the time.......but yeah, he's the MC, no doubt about it. Haha! He's got some taaaallll competition for the comedic parts though.   :D

I agree that Kiyoshi is the MC of the story, but I still think that the Vice-Prez of the USC should be getting most of our votes, because of that taaaallll competition that Svine mentioned!!!

(Not to mention those titanic tits and her dripping wet crotch!!!)

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I agree that Kiyoshi is the MC of the story, but I still think that the Vice-Prez of the USC should be getting most of our votes, because of that taaaallll competition that Svine mentioned!!!

(Not to mention those titanic tits and her dripping wet crotch!!!)

I've got to say, I was pretty surprised when I looked at the poll earlier, I'd have thought she'd be leading as well rather than Hana. Hana's great and all as far as the crazy humor goes, but VP has just had far more time in the spotlight as far as that goes. 

Tn7HA0h.png

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

I CANT WAIT FOR SHIT TO START GETTING CRAZY!

*****SPOILERS******

By that i mean when the student council vp (no tits) starts her romance

and when jo and gakuto start exploring BB Mountain lol

and the scene with the USC prez and Kiyoshi sucking out the poison

***** Yeah enough said lol cant wait******

tumblr_mspti9vNZU1ryfox7o1_400.gif

LostLight

LostLight

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Just gotta love Hana :3

Eternal Refrain.FirstSight.CondemnedLight.UnforgivenLight.

"When the world burns only hope remains."

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENED TO THE USC VICE PREZ

anime-ecchi-boobs-seikon-no-qwaser-93996

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

i can't wait for 

Spoiler
its going to be priceless 

boobs-anime-ecchi-anime-gif-826626.gif

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall

I really love the prez, she is definitely gorgeous and elegant! Very very cool, while the vice prez appears very clumsy and cute. 

This manga is really twisted, never stopped laughing

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

Grenji

Grenji

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Easily Hana. Bestest girl.

Darkness of Death

Darkness of Death

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hana-chan. 

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Gakuto
Mari
USC Vice-Prez
Hana
Kiyoshi

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Cavalierhero

Cavalierhero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hana

I mean damn, she's perfect

Perfectly crazy

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

NOBODY beats Meiko and her rancid crotch-sweat!!!

Tama

Tama

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts
  • LocationChile

I've always thought that Mari is the prettiest, but recently I noticed that Hana has barely any fan service. Even when she was fighting almost naked (ch 89), the drawings weren't delivering actual service. So most of her charm has nothing to do with T&A shots but just sheer crazyness.

In an echii manga well known for it's extrem fan-service, one of the most hardcore scenes between the MC and Hana was about... holding hands!! That's quite an achievement.

RyuuGP

RyuuGP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

1. Hana. She has some of the most memorable scenes in this manga :lol: . her idea to avenge everything the MC did to her with the exact same thing is sometimes bizzare to me, but it's also funny. Her character design is the best in this manga, but not always. I like her hair and face shape, her teeth and lips are very detailed at some shots and her face when blushing is the best :batoto_022:. When in rage she is also lovely.

2. Gakuto. The tactician. His brilliant idea and intelligence are really something. Not only that, but to me he has the most funny scene in the entire manga (when he is shitting in his pants). he bleeds a lot and the most frequently getting punished by usc vice prez. He is really amazing especially in the first 30 chapters

3. Principal. From the start, his character art is different from the others. He always emphasize the end of his sentence and he is a true assman. his most funny scene is when he is burrying his ass photo collection (both first and second time).

Notable characters:

-USC vice prez. the icon of kangoku gakuen and "true queen of S".

-Kiyoshi. The MC. his badass pose even when a branch is stuck on his ass is really funny. he is also at times somewhat cunning. Thanks to him, Hana becomes my no.1 character in this manga.

-USC prez. lately she has become the center of all bizzare situation with the MC.

joevar

joevar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

For the guys i definitely choose gakuto for the most hilarious character throughout the series, and kyoshi for runner-up because he is so cunning sometimes when the going gets tough

andre can sometimes be extremely hilarious like when introduce the "andre-nomics"  :lol:

and for the girls, i think its between Hana and USC prez,

hana for her swing of mood when she sometimes become so sadist, the other just some innocent girl who is violent.

for the usc prez she is by far the prettiest girl (i know everyone tastes is different, but still) also lately she got more screen time and development with the MC

Edited by joevar, 13 August 2014 - 04:25 PM.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts

I STILL miss my beloved USC Vice-Prez and her prodigious output of rancid crotch-sweat!!!

dweskerton

dweskerton

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ive read and re-read and re-re-read this manga and I LOVE IT.

And yet you can barely remember the names of most of the female cast? :P

USC President: Mari

USC Vice President: Meiko

SC President (Blondie): Kate

SC Vice-President (No Tits): Risa

SC Secretary (Clumsy): Mitsuko (although it's perfectly understandable how one forgets her name as she has less presence than Chiyo, even with her clumsy fanservice)

That said, for the longest time, my favorite character was Hana, not just because of the antics she and Kiyoshi got up to, but because for the longest time, she was the only one they allowed our main character to interact with in that way. Very few others got any real characterization or truly perverted moments outside of their roles in this story, so hers stood out for miles in comparison. Lately though, it seems Mari's backstory, characterization, and ecchiness have come to the forefront, and I'm at a crossroads where I need to figure out whether or not I want to jump ship. Meiko is a consistently popular character and the clear winner in selling covers, so it's less a matter of how popular she is and more a matter of who is more popular than her. I doubt there's very many who wouldn't have her in their top 5. For that reason, Risa is also ahead of her, because Meiko's backstory has been shunted by the regression device (I like to call it "Nyuu Syndrome") and there is some legitimately interesting tension between Risa and Andre that gave her more to work with than "stoic, flat-chested enforcer". So, my list would look something like this:

1) Mari

2) Hana

3) Risa

4) Meiko

5) Kiyoshi

6) Gakuto

7) Andre

8) Chairman

9) Kate

10) Jo

11) Anju

12) Chiyo

13) Mitsuko

:

:

:

:

:

v

14) Shingo (yes, I'm still annoyed but how much of a hypocritical not-bro he is)

Edited by dweskerton, 15 August 2014 - 05:33 PM.

Tickwomp

Tickwomp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'm down with that list, but hell Shingo shouldn't even be on there.  Maybe new chapters will give him some love, but he's consistently on my shit list.