Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL

Prison School Favorite charcater poll Andre FTW Kyoshi FTW Boobies Favorite

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Character Poll (1075 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your Favorite Character?

1. [Kyoshi] Kiyoshi Fujino (225 votes [13.49%])

Percentage of vote: 13.49%

2. [Gakuto] Takehito Morokuzu (160 votes [9.59%])

Percentage of vote: 9.59%

3. [Andre] Reiji Andou (53 votes [3.18%])

Percentage of vote: 3.18%

4. [Joe] Jouji Nezu (35 votes [2.10%])

Percentage of vote: 2.10%

5. [Shingo] Shingo Wakamoto (12 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

6. Voted [USC: Sec] Hana Midorikawa (609 votes [36.51%])

Percentage of vote: 36.51%

7. The Chairman [Ass-Guru] (158 votes [9.47%])

Percentage of vote: 9.47%

8. [USC: Prez] Mari Kurihara (194 votes [11.63%])

Percentage of vote: 11.63%

9. Chiyo Kurihara (31 votes [1.86%])

Percentage of vote: 1.86%

10. [USC: VP] Meiko Shiraki (94 votes [5.64%])

Percentage of vote: 5.64%

11. [SC: Sec] Mitsuko Yokoyama (14 votes [0.84%])

Percentage of vote: 0.84%

12. [SC: VP] Risa Bettou (32 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

13. [SC: Prez] Kate Takenomiya (30 votes [1.80%])

Percentage of vote: 1.80%

14. [Cupcake girl] Satou (4 votes [0.24%])

Percentage of vote: 0.24%

15. Anzu Yokoyama (17 votes [1.02%])

Percentage of vote: 1.02%

Vote Guests cannot vote

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationIn Space like a Space Potato. Currently in Orbit.

Please leave a post of your favorite character your posts are what keep this poll alive

BTW I edit the polls to be more accurate and I've added a couple of characters to the polls so be sure to cast your vote. Leave a post if I've missed anything.

YOU CAN CHANGE your vote at any time so don't feel obligated to stick to one character.

Edited by LimitCycle, 17 August 2015 - 03:01 AM.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

Gotta be the Vice-Prez and her rancid crotch sweat!

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

This was a hard choice, I could have voted for about 3-4 different characters.  The VP on the door knob was one of my all time favorites scenes followed by Andre sliding naked on the floor.  Kyoushi has been a likable main character, Mitsuko would have been another choice for me.  The chairman cracks me up, even in the latest back story issues.

However...

img000017.png

Edited by Comicryan, 14 February 2014 - 12:28 PM.

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

Ahhhhh Hana i gotta agree shes great!!!

Edited by LimitCycle, 17 August 2015 - 03:03 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I honestly just can't bring myself to go against the Chairman as far as "overall" characters.............he's just a fucking riot, totally, completely off the wall.

Hana after that, she's shown the most "depth" ( if you can even think about that sort of thing in a ridiculous title like this ) with her wild S to M and back to S again personality swings........

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

My number 2 favorite character has to be Gakuto. He's the most respectable of all the characters lol. One of my favorite scenes is when he broke his precious figurine by his hand to save he's friends from more trouble.

Edited by LimitCycle, 17 August 2015 - 03:10 AM.

Moloch

Moloch

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
Hahaha, I knew Hana would win.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

Come on people!  There have to be more votes for the Vice-Prez out there!  Especially after scenes like THIS one:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Come on people!  There have to be more votes for the Vice-Prez out there!  Especially after scenes like THIS one:

Spoiler

Haha! Oh man, I've been missing the "plot summaries", always freaking hilarious   :D

1fd2e5d026.jpg

Edited by svines85, 19 February 2014 - 06:04 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

I going to say that USC: Prez is my number 3 favorite character because shes sexy and more reasonably proportioned than all the other characters, and she's crazy good at psychological warfare! :)

Edited by LimitCycle, 17 August 2015 - 03:07 AM.

Spartan-208

Spartan-208

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEarth
Yeah Gakuto is the man but Hana is my girl.

Attached Files

Edited by Spartan-208, 20 February 2014 - 08:29 PM.

Attack if you can Attack, Defend if you can't Attack, Flee if you can't Defend, Surrender if you can't Flee, Die if you can't Surrender.
- Sima Yi

hemizap88

hemizap88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

How is Gakuto not #1?

He is pure entertainment anytime he is showcased. Comedic gold due to his unfair amount of punishment and owner of nearly every badass moment in the manga.

Sure my favorite girl is Hana and Vice Prez is simply waking fan service but Gakuto needs more votess here.

dillon

dillon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

How is Gakuto not #1?

He is pure entertainment anytime he is showcased. Comedic gold due to his unfair amount of punishment and owner of nearly every badass moment in the manga.

Sure my favorite girl is Hana and Vice Prez is simply waking fan service but Gakuto needs more votess here.

This. I like Hana, but Gakuto simply makes this manga for me.

img000017.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, it is true, he really does have some great comedic moments

Tn7HA0h.png

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

My number 4 Favorite has got to be Andre. He is the most ludicrous character of the entire cast right next to meiko. Plus the freaking Maso-economics and Maso-stock market brought me to tears. 

Edited by LimitCycle, 17 August 2015 - 03:09 AM.

hemizap88

hemizap88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Nah, still Gakuto.

Kiyoshi's impulse moments are more from fear than truly evil or devious as you say. I'd argue that Kiyoshi is simply a huge coward who gets lucky alot. Simply being the main character does not mean you are the best or most interesting.

Gakuto gets the story moving though. It may be his fault that they were sent to prison in the first place, but he's the one that everyone has had to depend on time and again.

There is a reason Kiyoshi has only 5 votes, though he works as the main character, he is far from interesting enough to be considered as a lock for favorite character. That said 9 people are smoking something if they consider the USC Prez their fav, lol.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That said 9 people are smoking something if they consider the USC Prez their fav, lol.

Oh, she's probably got some appeal, but I'd have to agree with you. Out of the "core" group (the five boys and the 3 members of the USC), yeah, she's easily the most bland (with Joe as her male counterpart).

I mean, c'mon, how in the world could she compete given all the crazy situations and interactions the rest of them have been given in the story?  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts

It should be clear that the Vice-Prez of the USC is the true star of this series!!!

She's probably been seen in more scenes than anyone else in this series...  And for GOOD REASONS!  How could anyone resist those titanic tits or that sopping wet crotch!?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It should be clear that the Vice-Prez of the USC is the true star of this series!!!

She's probably been seen in more scenes than anyone else in this series...  And for GOOD REASONS!  How could anyone resist those titanic tits or that sopping wet crotch!?

Yeah, you're probably right, and it's most likely by a pretty wide margin too. She's definitely the most featured female character.

Tn7HA0h.png

hemizap88

hemizap88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

lol, ya I'd have to agree to that. Whenever I think of Prison School i think VP. She's still not my favorite, but she's definitely my crotch's favorite. ;)