Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Movie] Divergent IT is cominggg!!

Divergent Movie Trailer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

OMgoodness!!! Divergent is coming out in March 21 (near my birthday)!!!! YAYyyyyyy!!!! 

If you guys dont know what Divergent is about:

It takes place in a futuristic dystopian world. Sets in Chicago. Society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue—Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave),Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent),and it's what keeps a "peaceful" society.

On an appointed day of every year*, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives

(through an test). After receiving the results of their test, they must decide whether to remain with their family or transfer to a new faction.However, if you're Divergent (you can't be controlled under this system of factions because you are able to think differently),the government will kill you. And many divergent had been killed and those who are alive must go hidden away.

Our main character, Beatrice who change her name to Tris is an divergent.She has fears, about six at one point, which isn't a lot, really. What makes her different is that she can control them, which causes her to be aware during simulations (like the Divergence test you see in the beginning).

* Note: Each year, the test only applies to new entries.

The Trailer:

Spoiler

I am bad with explaining x) ... so I will edit as people give me more explaination  about this particular movie.

Please ONLY discuss the movie here.  The book series will be discuss through the Novel section goo here

Do Not Talk anything of spoiler to the series that come after in the books.  No spoiler of any kind what-so-ever on the series~~

Comments, Concerns, and opinions, comparison to other movies are welcome. 

Comparison to the book Should only be posted after you seen the movie. 

Batoto rules applies here~

*I should ask the mod to move your post (to novel section) if any spoiler to the book series is contain~

meaning anything that isnt about Divergent.

*(this may change if the second/third book makes into an movie ofc)

Edited by Mazenia, 13 February 2014 - 05:15 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net

I wish I could spoil all of you as to what happens in the 3rd book... A shame :/

The movie looks good, but I though Four would be way hotter... That dude's ugly.

Oh well~

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

okay the trailer somehow rocks, but that's what most do nowadays, they take the best scenes from the movie and in the end the movie doesn't have any other good scenes except the ones you have already seen in the trailer..etc..blabla...

The story itself, sorry to say that, sounds pretty generic, a dystopian future where they erase everything that could harm the system.

Noneless to say it just seems that they use the Hungergames hype nowadays to get some not so well-known actors to make a movie about a book which I don't know is old or new, or even one of the first of that kind...but that doesn't mean it has to be good because it's one of the first.

The theme that the heroine could control her fears is old too (though you explanation was a bit vague, first you say she can control them and then you say she goes on a journey to learn how to control them...), so that entire conquer/control your fear thing isn't new either...

In the end I can only say: "Let's see how it is"

^^;;  A lot of people compare this to hunger games... but actually it is very different. The book Divergent ,comes out before Hunger games .

Ofc anyone may talk about comparison between the two. That is what the youtubers mostly is debating/commenting about anyway xD

Sigh... But ofc this movies does have a lot of concerns in the actors' role play. but never the less, I am excited about the movie coming out xD

even though not knowing if it is good or not ~~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

milimtr

milimtr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I was looking for the links..but its camera print all over the web. So still waiting for dvd or hd print.