Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sun-Ken Rock is on Crunchyroll

Sun-Ken Rock Crunchyroll

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Hellspawn120

Hellspawn120

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn the closet :3

Even though i hate CR i must admit this is what I've been waiting for i.e. a proper way to publish manga/manhwa. Having said that though i must say I'm a bit disappointed by their collection which i think is thin. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now since they have recently introduced the idea to publish manga but i really hope that they will crank things up and add more manga to their collection especially if I'm are going to pay 12 bucks per month.

Between idk this may be the perfect opportunity for them to experiment. I mean there is a lot of good manhwa out there and for some weird reasons they hardly ever get an anime adaptation. So they could use this manga section as an opportunity to throw in some good manhwa  and see how ppl react and if they feedback are positive which is bound to be, why not animate some manhwa ;) !!!

Edited by Hellspawn120, 24 May 2014 - 11:45 AM.

Interstice

Interstice

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Even though i hate CR i must admit this is what I've been waiting for i.e. a proper way to publish manga/manhwa. Having said that though i must say I'm a bit disappointed by their collection which i think is thin. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now since they have recently introduced the idea to publish manga but i really hope that they will crank things up and add more manga to their collection especially if I'm are going to pay 12 bucks per month.

Between idk this may be the perfect opportunity for them to experiment. I mean there is a lot of good manhwa out there and for some weird reasons they hardly ever get an anime adaptation. So they could use this manga section as an opportunity to throw in some good manhwa  and see how ppl react and if they feedback are positive which is bound to be, why not animate some manhwa ;) !!!

Sun-Ken Rock is not an Manhwa. It is drawn and written by an Koren but it is published in an japanese Magazine.