Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I'm just glad its over, honestly

Ending

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ichigosama

ichigosama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

[Some Spoilers]

I'm just glad that it ended finally. Honestly this could/should have ended many an (mini~)arc ago. 

Personally I think he should have stayed with Asuka instead of dumping her (for what I consider 'no good reason').... But that would have violated the RomCom manga laws of thermodynamics, lol

But honestly... There were plenty of girls that I thought were better than 'the one'... Including sadly, Rin, her sister... lol

But, Is everyone else just glad its over? I honestly was debating on just dropping the manga entirely if it didn't end soon. 

puzzledwire

puzzledwire

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'm glad to see it has ended, the ending was rushed though despite the rest of the manga.

I was pretty certain it was going to end this way though, since the mangaka said he made the title to appease disgruntled fans of Suzuka that wanted Yamato to stay with Honoka.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I'd say it's pretty obvious its publisher agreed with your "glad it's over" sentiment...........slumping sales isn't funny in the magazine selling business. And not just its original publication, but the tankobons? I don't remember the number of sales on the one that just came out, but it was pretty shocking to see how low it was given how big a seller it was once upon a time. 

Tn7HA0h.png

KoezH

KoezH

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHeaven

count me in, if this series keep going like this i afraid something bad with happen in the future

so i think this should be the best to end this

croset

croset

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Should have ended it when it was still good

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.

wow, so it finally ended, feels kinda weird. this is my first post since like a year when i dropped manga at all, so weird i decided to come back to batoto just when this one finished...unfortunately i'm not planning to finish this manga, too much of a hassle, but it definitely feels good to be back into the community!!!

any recommendation to read?

reason

reason

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I've dropped this series multiple times, and then when haruto and yuzuki finally broke up, I just couldn't keep reading this. So I came back to check on it again today to find out that it finally ended, not long after the chapter that I left off on. I'm glad its over with as well...almost started reading his current work, but I don't want to get sucked into another plotless slice of life manga again. It can be difficult to break off a bad relationship, so I'm just avoiding it this time.

KiNGs89

KiNGs89

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Honestly, no I am so sad it is over. I enjoyed this series. I would have loved it to play out another 20-30 chapters after they "broke up" at the end. Then had another 5-10 of them getting back together, followed by the ending.

I know people were angry and stuff over it, but this is a slice of life manga, shit like that happens. I look at mangas as a whole story, not individual chapters. 

Individual, yeah sure some chapters are pretty lame, but as a whole, those "lame" ones are the best chapters.

BlidBladMoon

BlidBladMoon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUK

"the mangaka said he made the title to appease disgruntled fans of Suzuka that wanted Yamato to stay with Honoka."

That seems a little odd, given how little Honoka had in common with Yuzuki outside of appearance, and I guess the childhood crush element. Does he think his readers are ultra-shallow.

I thought that every 50 chapters or so(starting with chapter 50), the manga hit a point where it could have comfortably ended, but continued and it got a bit worse for it. So that by the end it was thoroughly dreadful, fairly pointless and its characters a mess.