Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

That was interesting and really kinda disturbing...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
What is up with all the people in this manhwa? It's kinda weird that her father either doesn't know what's been going on or doesn't give a flying crap.

Then, there's the weird stalker fanclub who think that by hurting everyone who comes near Yuna, they will keep their pretty virgin princess pristine and pure for life and that's a good way of showing their kindness towards her. And in a disturbing way, they want to make her their possession for life. :wub:

And then, well, there're the teachers and police who don't do anything even if they've probably seen people being hurt by someone. Wow, talk about inaction or being incapable.

Finally, you've got this guy who's got something wrong in the head and who behaves really like a massive stalker. There's also something really wrong with his brain. Normally, most people would go and see a doctor but, no... lol.

Geez, Korean manhwa really love to do obsessive love. I can't recall the no. of comics about that.

And finally ROFLmao at the kissing scene. Why do people always like to insert slash for the fun of it. :blink: Though the f***shi in me doesn't mind but it's kinda misplaced.

Edited by tofu21, 17 August 2011 - 09:03 PM.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

What is up with all the people in this manhwa? It's kinda weird that her father either doesn't know what's been going on or doesn't give a flying crap.

Then, there's the weird stalker fanclub who think that by hurting everyone who comes near Yuna, they will keep their pretty virgin princess pristine and pure for life and that's a good way of showing their kindness towards her. And in a disturbing way, they want to make her their possession for life. :wub:

And then, well, there're the teachers and police who don't do anything even if they've probably seen people being hurt by someone. Wow, talk about inaction or being incapable.

Finally, you've got this guy who's got something wrong in the head and who behaves really like a massive stalker. There's also something really wrong with his brain. Normally, most people would go and see a doctor but, no... lol.

Geez, Korean manhwa really love to do obsessive love. I can't recall the no. of comics about that.

And finally ROFLmao at the kissing scene. Why do people always like to insert slash for the fun of it. :blink: Though the f***shi in me doesn't mind but it's kinda misplaced.

Answered in order.

Spoiler

-The people were killed by 'coincidence', I mean you can't really investigate a flower pot dropping on someones head or someone falling down the stairs. And it's not like the teachers can do anything about it.
Spoiler

-At least this one is pretty interesting.

Spoiler

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D

Answered in order.

Spoiler

-The people were killed by 'coincidence', I mean you can't really investigate a flower pot dropping on someones head or someone falling down the stairs. And it's not like the teachers can do anything about it.

Spoiler

-At least this one is pretty interesting.

Spoiler

This one: http://usnv1.batoto.com/comics/2011/05/14/m/read4dce187e773c0/tC_Metro_Ch8_4.jpg
As in: WTF? LOL... not that I mind. :blush:

And yes, the glasses guy is a bit off the rockers for now. He's too cheerful. ><;;

Good to see that her father is aware of that though... I'd really like to discuss only the translated version for now. I prefer to remain unaware of all future plotlines. :)

As for the teachers not doing anything:
I don't know though... if something happens far too often to be just coincidence, ignoring it makes no common sense. But then again, it's just 1 pupil and who cares if she dies, right?

Edited by tofu21, 18 August 2011 - 05:20 AM.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

This one: http://usnv1.batoto.com/comics/2011/05/14/m/read4dce187e773c0/tC_Metro_Ch8_4.jpg
As in: WTF? LOL... not that I mind. :blush:

And yes, the glasses guy is a bit off the rockers for now. He's too cheerful. ><;;

Good to see that her father is aware of that though... I'd really like to discuss only the translated version for now. I prefer to remain unaware of all future plotlines. :)

As for the teachers not doing anything:
I don't know though... if something happens far too often to be just coincidence, ignoring it makes no common sense. But then again, it's just 1 pupil and who cares if she dies, right?

Sorry, I thought you meant Yuna and Glasses.

I don't blame the glasses guy, but he's really extreme.

That's why I put in the spoiler tags.

Well, everything came out as an accident. Falling down stairs, a flower pot (And you can even see the marks as it slowly inches over the fence and falls). They disguised it well. I don't think you can really investigate this, if it was something like someone got shot then it would be looked into. No one is going to investigate someone falling down stairs.

Kaishin

Kaishin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
I think that Cuckoo and glasses are the same person. They have the same eyes, and Cuckoo seems to have the truest love for Yuna. I wonder if he was sent back in time by the twins after Bustard and Parrot killed Yuna?

rellea

rellea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe US of A

I think that Cuckoo and glasses are the same person. They have the same eyes, and Cuckoo seems to have the truest love for Yuna. I wonder if he was sent back in time by the twins after Bustard and Parrot killed Yuna?

It's been years but I want to talk about Metronome so I'm just going to reply.

Cuckoo had red hair in the flashback, though and we see Glasses Guy as a kid receiving the camera. He was wearing a hat but you can sort of see that his hair was black so I don't think they can be the same person. Also, there was the scene where Cuckoo and Glasses had a showdown and Glasses mentioned before that he can't meet with his present self in case it'd create a paradox.

countingbodieslikesheep

countingbodieslikesheep

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

does anyone still have the removed ones to pm me or send by email ?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

does anyone still have the removed ones to pm me or send by email ?

Is reading them on another site's online reader no good? I think most of the other aggregate reader sites besides batoto still have them.....

http://mangapark.me/manga/metronome-lee-won-jin

MangaPark has long-strip reader....... I think you have to turn it on in the reader setting though, page by page is, I believe, its default.

Edited by svines85, 07 May 2016 - 03:00 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png