Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just no!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

I've been reading this out of boredom, and well.. This manga did it. This manga managed to break me.

Chapter 6 is the stupidest and most possibly most retarded thing I've ever read. I have no words. The fact that chapter 6 tries to have ANY sort of SERIOUS atmosphere is beyond me.. It actually was the same on chapter 5. This manga was stupid at the start, all goofy and ecchi and stuff, with the most stereotypical characters possible (The sister character did get a few laughs out of me.). And now they try to reenact a serious scene just 1 chapter later? With a page where they somehow tried to make Zomi's death sad, with the worst possible action scenes I've seen in a manga (As in there was just 1-2 panels every once in a while where they show the situation, not actual fighting.)..

I might decide to keep on reading it, but I don't think my mind can hold.

Firehorse32

Firehorse32

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

It's pretty much agreed that ch 6 of the manga fell way short.  The light novel translation at Baka Tsuki is much more entertaining IMO.

"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me