Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ja wangnan theory

tower of god ja wangnan the prince zahard theory

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

whitenight

whitenight

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

how come Wangnan didn't die when beta tried to killed him? Beta was sure he pierced his heart. Here's what i think though. If Wangnan really is the prince and Zahard's biological son then maybe he's also part of the contract between zahard and the guardians? about the "zahard cant be killed by the residents in the tower"?

But then again maybe its' just pure luck he survived.

pepbut

pepbut

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 582 posts

Yep, that seems the most likely possibility to me... though that still makes it not very likely, given how many possibilities there are. The only thing we can be pretty certain of is that Wangnan will get some kind of large power up soon (according to SIU in a Q&A, I think) and this mysterious durability is probably linked to that.

But assuming the Zahard theory is true, would that mean that Karaka is the same? Maybe he'll become a central villain later on, and Baam will be the only one capable of killing him? Just a thought.

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

>DBZ style

>fusion with prince

>Prince Wangnan

>shows true powers since he is now a prince

or might not know that he is one of the prince of zahard. then one of zahard rep will inform him and take him to the castle and stuff.

he will train there for 10 years or so then comes back to baam much stronger.

Vexor

Vexor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds (just my head usually)

Maybe his heart is on the other side like the dude in "Ninja Assassin".

Malnexus

Malnexus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

maybe he has multiple hearts and we find out he is actually a space marine!

all jokeing aside if he really is zahard's successor then he is either not very easy to kill or he follows that contract, or beta just failed anatomy class.

Serenity

Serenity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hello ppl, I'm fairly new here. Just this chapter, the knocked-out Wangnan looked sooooo similar to the knocked-out Beta, only with more vividly yellow hair. Do you think this means anything? Is it possible at all for Wangnan to be related to Beta/the Workshop/Gustang? That wouldn't really explain the "prince", but, who knows.

Zain the Insane

Zain the Insane

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

The clues that interest me the most are 

1. Repestilla, why does she take an interest in Wangnan saying saying "the prince of Zahard has returned."

2. Hwa Ryun mentioning the "Red Lights District." Does anyone know if SIU mentions it in his blog. 

3. Baam/viole finding Wagnan's ring and that it seems significant. 

4. The fact Wagnan does not die after being directly hit in the heart. 

5. And wasn't there a mention in season 1 about "other" princes of Zahard? 

If anyone has a link or an entry from SIU's blog Please share it! 

Edited by Zain the Insane, 28 January 2014 - 08:26 PM.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

I just wonder why Karaka had the same ring...but I think that it might be exactly the same ring...Wangnam's ring...after all Karaka wanted to kill Viole's teammates so that could be just the way to show us that Karaka was in their home at lvl21 or whatever and he can do what he wants. We never saw this ring again after Viole gave it back to Wangnam.

P.S I know Wangnam will be someone important but I just don't care about this character at all...For me he's just comic relief and that's it...I would rather have SIU focus on the best team Rak, Koon and Baam and their story.

Edited by Masterpace, 28 January 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

i assume he didn't die because he can't be killed by a regluar you have to wonder how come yiwha fire never killed him

i feel like red lights is just another way to say zahard  makes sense..

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I prefer wangan to be a guy who is very durable and always fighting like his dying so it can add more drama.

luffy-type or natsu-type guy

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

The thing is, if Wangnan's immortality is an extension of Zahard's, then that means Zahard's immortality isn't as infalliable as we were led on for it to be. He isn't really immortal without any regeneration abilities is he? Sure a single hit to the vitals won't work, but what about a single hit that eradicates your entire body? <_<

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

i think as long as an irregular hits him, he is immortal

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

i think as long as an irregular hits him, he is immortal

Do you mean "as long as an Irreuglar doesn't try killing him, he's immortal"? :huh: For starters, we don't know if a paper-cut delivered at the very start by an Irregular would do it for Zahard, if somebody else finished the deed (but, I doubt it).  Let alone if Zahard's immunity to "normal" people's attacks is being passed to anybody else. :mellow:

Wangnan is full of secrets, but we'll have to hang ten on this one for a bit, I think. :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 02 February 2014 - 12:41 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

25th_night

25th_night

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I think wingnan's mother was from the lower floors probably a prostitute. That's why he's named prince of the red light district. The rings are probably given to secret offspring. The ring's given to them as probably protection. I think wingnan has a secret ability where he can unlock the power of the king. He becomes similar to a princess.

Vexor

Vexor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds (just my head usually)

I think wingnan's mother was from the lower floors probably a prostitute. That's why he's named prince of the red light district. The rings are probably given to secret offspring. The ring's given to them as probably protection. I think wingnan has a secret ability where he can unlock the power of the king. He becomes similar to a princess.

I think the first part might be possible,  but if he really is Zahard's Prince he will be stronger than a princess because Zahard blood would be stronger in him, maybe he even get some unique power, maybe a third eye will grow? And then he would give it to Ryun.

Edited by Vexor, 03 February 2014 - 06:04 PM.

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

Do you mean "as long as an Irreuglar doesn't try killing him, he's immortal"? :huh: For starters, we don't know if a paper-cut delivered at the very start by an Irregular would do it for Zahard, if somebody else finished the deed (but, I doubt it).  Let alone if Zahard's immunity to "normal" people's attacks is being passed to anybody else. :mellow:

Wangnan is full of secrets, but we'll have to hang ten on this one for a bit, I think. :)

We can safe to assume that there is a way that irregulars can do to hurt him. isnt it that FUG wants Baam to defeat Zahard because hes an irregular? 

One more thing, Zahard blood means immortality unless if attacked by a Zahard blood too? or its just increase in power,durability etc...?

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

We can safe to assume that there is a way that irregulars can do to hurt him. isnt it that FUG wants Baam to defeat Zahard because hes an irregular?

Um. Yeah? <confused> Isn't that what I said? :huh: Just because we know an Irregular could do it... doesn't mean we know the ins and outs of how. The circumstances could be... rather important. /understatement (Besides which, if he's at full power, God help the random Irregular: they're still going to have to go through the meat-grinder that is a very compatent fighter with a ton more of experience.) <_<

One more thing, Zahard blood means immortality unless if attacked by a Zahard blood too? or its just increase in power,durability etc...?

We. Don't. Know. :mellow: It does something to the Princesses. But, we still don't know what that is all about, either. -_- Or even if it is his actual blood. It might get called "Zahard's Blood"... but, what does that even mean? :huh: Heck, even Mad Dogs "Blood of several Families"... again... how do we know that that means "actual blood; no tinkering"?

Edited by Euodiachloris, 04 February 2014 - 01:50 PM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

Um. Yeah? <confused> Isn't that what I said? :huh: Just because we know an Irregular could do it... doesn't mean we know the ins and outs of how. The circumstances could be... rather important. /understatement (Besides which, if he's at full power, God help the random Irregular: they're still going to have to go through the meat-grinder that is a very compatent fighter with a ton more of experience.) <_<

We. Don't. Know. :mellow: It does something to the Princesses. But, we still don't know what that is all about, either. -_- Or even if it is his actual blood. It might get called "Zahard's Blood"... but, what does that even mean? :huh: Heck, even Mad Dogs "Blood of several Families"... again... how do we know that that means "actual blood; no tinkering"?

So thats why Zahard is asleep. Like how many liters of blood does he donate for a year?

I just donated blood before and just a small amount weakens me lol

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

So thats why Zahard is asleep. Like how many liters of blood does he donate for a year?

I just donated blood before and just a small amount weakens me lol

...Although a funny image (very definitely in the "dark humour" camp, though :lol:), we can't know. <_< Heck: the "blood" the Princesses get could be actually some shinsoo-related substance or signature being "transplanted" or "transfused", or something.

And, now... the thought of something that might be a soul-drain... has me wanting to reach for a tea to bolster my mood. :wacko:

If Wagnan is a "Prince", he might have the Blood thing... but, I mean... look at him. :mellow: Yes, he's survived something that should, by rights, have killed him.  But, he's hardly a male Androssi outside that miracle he pulled off. :P If he's a bog-standard descendant in the normal, time honoured fashion... the "Blood" might have little to do with whatever he has got going on.

I really do wonder if there's a reason we're getting the "walking weapons" arc with Mad Dog and company as ideas. <_< Weapons and Princesses: there's a link.  And, "shinsoo made solid" may be it beyond holding an actual weapon in your hand: what if that is what the Blood actually is?  A specific form of liquid shinsoo? :huh: Maybe even something that's bonded to contracts, somehow.  Although, walking around with ink in your veins... now, there's a thought. :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 05 February 2014 - 11:19 AM.

PlotCap.png

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

...Although a funny image (very definitely in the "dark humour" camp, though :lol:), we can't know. <_< Heck: the "blood" the Princesses get could be actually some shinsoo-related substance or signature being "transplanted" or "transfused", or something.

And, now... the thought of something that might be a soul-drain... has me wanting to reach for a tea to bolster my mood. :wacko:

If Wagnan is a "Prince", he might have the Blood thing... but, I mean... look at him. :mellow: Yes, he's survived something that should, by rights, have killed him.  But, he's hardly a male Androssi outside that miracle he pulled off. :P If he's a bog-standard descendant in the normal, time honoured fashion... the "Blood" might have little to do with whatever he has got going on.

I really do wonder if there's a reason we're getting the "walking weapons" arc with Mad Dog and company as ideas. <_< Weapons and Princesses: there's a link.  And, "shinsoo made solid" may be it beyond holding an actual weapon in your hand: what if that is what the Blood actually is?  A specific form of liquid shinsoo? :huh: Maybe even something that's bonded to contracts, somehow.  Although, walking around with ink in your veins... now, there's a thought. :lol:

Now that you mentioned it, All hail king Wangnan and queen Androssi! nice pairing indeed