Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

looking for a next webtoon to read

webtoon mystery adventure

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jrhallyn

jrhallyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

as what the title said. im looking for a webtoon to read. im currently into webtoons because of the art plus there's lots of interesting stories.

the webtoons im currently reading:

Kubera - very interesting, the plot is very deep and there's lot of mystery

Tower of God - the action part is really good plus koon is just an awesome character. i love the twists.

Noblesse - the art is great, the story is fine, action parts is nice also but a bit lacking in the plot(imho) but still a nice read.

Twelve Nights - the art is really great, my favorite so far in terms of just the art. the plot is okay and its a plus that its historical. 

Soul Cartel - plot, art is just okay but still easy to read.

Girls of the Wilds - the plot is definitely lacking, but its a great read because of the action parts and comedy and art is nice.

thats the webtoons im reading so far, basing on it, the story/plot is big factor for me, mystery is a plus but it should be reasonable and well thought. if you have any recommendations please free to suggest :)
thanks!

divija

divija

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationINDIA

You could read

1. Crepuscule- nice plot and art

2. Killer stall- again nice plot and art

3. Childrens' Teacher Mr. Kwon- funny and touching plot

jrhallyn

jrhallyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

You could read

1. Crepuscule- nice plot and art

2. Killer stall- again nice plot and art

3. Childrens' Teacher Mr. Kwon- funny and touching plot

thanks, i tried reading crepuscule but stop with the first few chapters maybe ill try picking it up again, ill check the other two.  :) 

Kyranol

Kyranol

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Dice the cube that changes everything

green boy

automata

moon ah

ultimate legend: Kang hae hyo

Special martial arts extreme hell private high school (if you're alright with reading a rlly weird story with rlly weird character, but its such a funny webtoon)

dr.frost

over steam

cant see can hear but love

Pinocchio

nineteen, twenty-one

Dear, only you dont know

between you and i

The god of highschool

And thats about it, have fun reading :)

Seikah

Seikah

Potato

• Donator
  • 167 posts

Why does Trace always slip through these lists? It's one of the earliest scanlated webtoons, and it paved the way for all others.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, other than what's been listed here, I'd suggest Annarasumanara (in my opinion the best "webtoon" there is to be found), The Friendly Winter (an outstanding dramatic/slice of life story), 3 Level Combination (an outstanding story but quite violent and potentially upsetting......not for the faint of heart :) ) and Black Behemoth

oh, and I forgot, let's add Divine Bells, an excellent, complex story.........good luck.  :D

Edited by svines85, 21 January 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

runes01

runes01

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
How about gepetto? It's like a futuristic society where robots have become advanced enough to rebel against humans, but there's an uber advanced robot that holds a secret.
Undercity- the characters go in a game world, and do the normal quests, etc, but there's a mass murderer in the game. Basically virtual reality. (I don't know if you'd like it, it doesn't have enough chapters to say it has a developed plot)
Tal- there's humans and there's nonhumans. The "king" of the nonhumans chose a human as his successor. Stuff happens
Magician- there's this famous magician guy who supposedly killed a lot of people. Two children, a magician and a swordsman try to capture him, fail, and decide to travel with him.
City of the dead sorcerer (... I don't really know how to explain this, but it is good)
Lessa - basically there's vampire esque beings that are demons that can't stand the sun. They have like a leader, who's a bit messed up in the mind, kinda derpy at times? The mc is searching for his sister who was turned into a demon (one of my favs, there's a sequel out)

Edited by runes01, 22 January 2014 - 04:15 AM.

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Hehehehe Onepunch Man the original if you can stand the art that is

Wow!

raisane

raisane

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

should also try out

The Gamer

Black Haze

Aletheia (slow updates though)

The Flow: Stream

Orange Marmalade

Welcome to Room #305!

Ability

Lime Odyssey - The Chronicles of ORTA

and if you are interested in any new ones:

Wind Breaker

Dragon Recipe

Shards of Sin

Cry Like Wolves!

Famous Man

Looking for a Father

Glory Hill

Edited by raisane, 22 January 2014 - 01:30 PM.

Asha864

Asha864

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
[quote name="Asha864" post="1075456" timestamp="1390435704"]

Magician is really good
The song of the long march or chang ge xing isn't a webtoon but it's REALLY good
The flow

Edited by Asha864, 23 January 2014 - 12:09 AM.