Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The RP Lounge

RP General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
7298 replies to this topic

Onslaught King

Onslaught King

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationYo face!

Yo!

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
You!!
Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Wow.. the silence is deafening.. <<attempt resurrect>>

anyhoo wassup peeps

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Yooo it died
Spoiler

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....

Goodbye everyone. Hope to see you again.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen
Byebye

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I'm sorry to see everyone gone.

My discord is Recidivous#8038 if anyone want to message me.

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....

Likewise Dogwood#4283

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts

if this place is still alive to see it i'm active on discord

Prince Ita#4968

i'm around with fay and paper sometimes as well if u miss them

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

That's Why I'm here

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

See you again peeps

Love you~

Also, here's my discord: fayrbrant#9080

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts

oh wow fay appears

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

That's Why I'm here

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

My my, long time no see, I never hated half of you, just one or two. Over a few years I was only here for half of it, since you so kindly showed and shoved me out the door. Rolling through after Liar's RP, Blades of Fealty, which a bunch of you pretty much killed. So I joined this greener pasture, he ran a tight ship, the RP was going at a good speed with decent progress until OMF's members arrived.

Such was it did not last. Under unfortunate circumstance, OMF's members joined, bringing the problems we were running from. Called over starting from a whisper becoming a contagion, I suppose you can't run from problems hm? Knowing the dangers we let them join, they were friends after all. Solidly our worries were confirmed, and the RP was killed by the whimsy that killed countless RPs on OMF.

Done was this project on a new forum, all we did was turn it into OMF. I personally tried to discuss this, only to be met with immediate hostility. Calling them out, only for them to deny their own flaws, holding onto their precious status quo that ensured RP sections they joined would never thrive. Knowing and learning this futility I left, only to come back with a hidden message for fun, I wonder, have you ever heard of Acrostic?

Now the site dies, but this section died many months before that, as I had predicted.

Edited by El Phantom, 22 January 2018 - 12:50 PM.

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
Ohhhh spicy

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

That's Why I'm here

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

My my, long time no see, I never hated half of you, just one or two. Over a few years I was only here for half of it, since you so kindly showed and shoved me out the door. Rolling through after Liar's RP, Blades of Fealty, which a bunch of you pretty much killed. So I joined this greener pasture, he ran a tight ship, the RP was going at a good speed with decent progress until OMF's members arrived.

Such was it did not last. Under unfortunate circumstance, OMF's members joined, bringing the problems we were running from. Called over starting from a whisper becoming a contagion, I suppose you can't run from problems hm? Knowing the dangers we let them join, they were friends after all. Solidly our worries were confirmed, and the RP was killed by the whimsy that killed countless RPs on OMF.

Done was this project on a new forum, all we did was turn it into OMF. I personally tried to discuss this, only to be met with immediate hostility. Calling them out, only for them to deny their own flaws, holding onto their precious status quo that ensured RP sections they joined would never thrive. Knowing and learning this futility I left, only to come back with a hidden message for fun, I wonder, have you ever heard of Acrostic?

Now the site dies, but this section died many months before that, as I had predicted.

boy how u gonna be salty after all these years

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

RIP Batoto, it was fun. I don't really respond on discord but anyone's free to pm me if you wanna stay connected on facebook or Skype.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationA cloud
Hey guys. I'm around on a few things

Battlenet: Nefelpitou#11403
Discord: Spider-chan#9270
Steam: Terpsichore, Delight of Dancing

I'm online a lot, but I still suck at talking

ika4QNM.png

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

lol

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Rip in peace Batoto. I had a lot of fun, but now that you're dead my work here is done.

Now I'm off to find L's next forum and ruin that too. That's what everyone from OMF's entire existence is based around right, ruining the greener pastures or whatever? Any clues where he might be going next? Might save me from doing some pretty intensive google searches.

On a slightly less "Oh, I've been grouped up and insulted out of the blue." note I don't have a discord but my Steam is: dracoba (I got a few people from here already but if anyone has some weird interest in adding me then bam there you go. . And if I don't see some of you again then, y'know, have a good one and all that. It was good while it lasted.)

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

"I don't have a discord," he says, cleverly hiding the fact that you could also reach him on skype but he doesn't want to talk to you. For shame, Joker.

I also don't have a discord and do have a skype that I'm keeping private!

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png