Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

A great psychological drama so far, it's currently at 14 chapters on Naver and ongoing. I'm looking forward to more.  :)

Here's hoping people will come and discuss it. 

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=592721&weekday=

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=107335

http://egscans.com/

43d90560ab.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts

It does remind saw. A lot.

Anyway, definitely an interesting series. I wonder how the brother got killed, though. I don't think it was a murder.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It does remind saw. A lot.

Anyway, definitely an interesting series. I wonder how the brother got killed, though. I don't think it was a murder.

Yeah, I wonder about that a lot too. I'm already curious if the setting for this (a hospital) is somehow a clue to that. Certainly at this point, we really hardly know our participants yet, I suppose we'll have to wait and see what sort of other clues we're given and how long it'll take to start connecting some dots.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts

I thought about a medical error too, but there are no doctors, are there?

Could be just about anything, at this point.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I thought about a medical error too, but there are no doctors, are there?

Could be just about anything, at this point.

Yeah, with the little we know so far, could be just about anything. I guess I'm also thinking about not just the people who've been roped in "directly" having been involved, but also some less direct type connection, be it with others we haven't seen yet or some more complicated chain of events leading to whatever happened. Yeah, we'll just have to wait and see.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

So, was that our fifth participant we just saw hiding under the bed with a knife? We've had the kidnapper refer to "the five of you" a couple of times now but I've personally only been able to come up the the four people we've seen in the lobby thus far. That guy might've had a knife, but he sure didn't have the look of cold, calculating schemer on his face. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Unsuspectingvisitor

Unsuspectingvisitor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I think that glasses guy is the culprit. There's not much information though but the way he acts and how he just lied about being married makes it obvious for me.

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts

But there's still so much room to speculate.

The brother may have even killed himself for all we know. Because of a break up, perhaps.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

But there's still so much room to speculate.

The brother may have even killed himself for all we know. Because of a break up, perhaps.

There you go, good call........or at least that's what we're being lead to believe so far.  :D

I think that glasses guy is the culprit. There's not much information though but the way he acts and how he just lied about being married makes it obvious for me.

You know, he was certainly the first one to finally admit to knowing more about what was going on just now, wasn't he? I guess we'll see. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Unsuspectingvisitor

Unsuspectingvisitor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
he's too suspicious and it's like he's hiding something. i wonder

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

he's too suspicious and it's like he's hiding something. i wonder

The guy we now find out is a former police officer and was involved with the brother's case, you mean? Yeah, he's certainly the only person who we know how they're related to any of this so far, so he's certainly more suspicious than anybody else is yet. Things are definitely getting more complicated.

Tn7HA0h.png

Unsuspectingvisitor

Unsuspectingvisitor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
late reply. no i am still talking about that four eyes guy so. anyway, i just read the latest chapter and there's definitely something up with that guy. sorry im not really capable of having a discussion in english >_< you don't have to reply to my comment

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

late reply. no i am still talking about that four eyes guy so. anyway, i just read the latest chapter and there's definitely something up with that guy. sorry im not really capable of having a discussion in english >_< you don't have to reply to my comment

No, you're fine, don't worry about it. Yeah, I have to agree with you about him, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but yeah, he's hiding something. Though heck, I guess if you really think about the situation, they all must be hiding something one way or the other.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Awesome, now we're starting to get some connections made.......everybody is starting to remember how they're connected to all this. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh, I just looked at Naver and it looks like this one ended, 29 chapters with two "epilogue" type/looking chapters........the last entry for it was May 16th.

And yeah, I resisted looking at any of them (so far)   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ah, so now Naver has this one behind a pay wall.........oh well, I guess that's the end of this one.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png