Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

latest chapter discussion

Boku Girl

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

bidu

bidu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

This manga is my fetish.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Father who rips off his sons shirt because he thinks he sees breasts. I think his question of what is the meaning of this, should apply to himself.  Along with taking baths with his son at late age, the fake illness thing, strict thing. It seems like this father is going to turn out to be pretty messed up.

Flicker

Flicker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Father who rips off his sons shirt because he thinks he sees breasts. I think his question of what is the meaning of this, should apply to himself.  Along with taking baths with his son at late age, the fake illness thing, strict thing. It seems like this father is going to turn out to be pretty messed up.

He is preeeetty messed up, yeah. I was going WTF the whole chapter.

takahashifan

takahashifan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

you have no idea....Finally at  the dad-zuki arc.

tanaka812

tanaka812

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

This last one was reeally weird, one wtf moment after another. Mizuki's dad being a huge weirdo was a shocking development

takahashifan

takahashifan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
The literal reading is far creepier, but the dad-zuki arc had me in stitches laughing. It reminded me in a way of the Happosai-Ranma dynamic.

Ekairserrot

Ekairserrot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

fuck yeah, finally some good stuff!!!!!!

Strelok

Strelok

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationChernobyl

DID I MISS SOMETHING?

img000005.jpg

Edited by Strelok, 28 August 2015 - 10:35 PM.