Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Few problems with Cadis Etrama di Raizel

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

After 308 chapters I can't hold it in any longer...

1. Using his powers drains his lifeforce, but he keeps using OP attacks against smallfry. Overkill much? C'mon... a single bitchslap from this guy would detach the head of any Enhanced Humans and maybe even Elders. Don't tell me that because fighting while actively moving your body is inelegant or something....

2. 308 chapters and he still unable to peel freaking banana?! Even a dumb orangutan can do it. It's no longer the problem of lacking contact with society, it's the problem of mental capacity. Can't open electronic door, unable to navigate in a city... this is a riot..

3. He was content with living only seeing the world through his small window. But then got enrolled in school and extremely happy with it. Then he wasn't staying in his mansion out of duty or anything, he was simply shy and didn't have any communication skill. His mental age is of shy toddler or even lower, he lived thousand years for nothing. He was a NEET without a freaking internet connection!

- on related note : Before Frankenstein arrived, he lived alone in that mansion. This brings up several questions : Who prepared meals? Who cleaned the place? Did he even eat anything? Who fixed the leaking roof? Did it even have running water? Who cleaned the toilets? Gahahahaha~

I can't believe this airheaded dude was being entrusted with the fate of the entire race of Lukedonia...

The joke of him being a dimwit was funny the first time, but not any longer

THIS IS THE NOBLESSE! THE MOST REVERED EXISTENCE IN THE WORLD AND EVERYONE KEEPS MAKING FUN OF HIM

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

2&3 maybe for some comic relief , it is understandable IMHO :) ...

1 from most literature i red before , archaic/ancient nobility are forbidden to torture / inflict pain in order to kill slowly , if they were forced to kill they have to do it in most fitting , elegant , and decisive strike so the victim would feel less pain than it should ...

20801.jpg

19.jpg

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

2&3 maybe for some comic relief , it is understandable IMHO :) ...

1 from most literature i red before , archaic/ancient nobility are forbidden to torture / inflict pain in order to kill slowly , if they were forced to kill they have to do it in most fitting , elegant , and decisive strike so the victim would feel less pain than it should ...

Like decapitation? cool, just grab a sword and do it

no need to materialize blood field in expense of your own life

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
The mansion was dirty before Franky came... you can see it in the panel in Ch.236 when we see Rai on the window in Lukedonia.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

The mansion was dirty before Franky came... you can see it in the panel in Ch.236 when we see Rai on the window in Lukedonia.

not a thousand years old dirty

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
^ Clan leaders used to visit him in few centuries :P They would ofcourse clean the house...

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

SevenSeven

SevenSeven

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationChocolate Heaven

The invisible, unseen servants took care of everything. Remember the shirt that Frankenstein borrowed? The ones who made the clothes also did the other chores.

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

The invisible, unseen servants took care of everything. Remember the shirt that Frankenstein borrowed? The ones who made the clothes also did the other chores.

u not ass pull?

what kind of being are those?

Verne Jules

Verne Jules

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

He changed Frankenstein's clothes in an instant. Do nobles really need servants to maintain cleanliness? I know there's more of labor in some chores like washing the dishes but nobles' powers might be at least able to keep dust from accumulating. Or not to mention that they just summoned the mansion in an instant after more than 800 years, it goes without saying that the mansion itself could be magical in nature.

SevenSeven

SevenSeven

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationChocolate Heaven

u not ass pull?

what kind of being are those?

Do you remember in Chapter 18, Frankenstein said that he had "the secretary" take the children home?

"The Secretary" was one of the invisible, unseen servants. 

Many stories have these invisible, unseen servants. They're everywhere!

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

Do you remember in Chapter 18, Frankenstein said that he had "the secretary" take the children home?

"The Secretary" was one of the invisible, unseen servants. 

Many stories have these invisible, unseen servants. They're everywhere!

an invisible servant took fully conscious kids home... I guess that means it's not actually "invisible" literally but only not shown in the story lol~

He changed Frankenstein's clothes in an instant. Do nobles really need servants to maintain cleanliness? I know there's more of labor in some chores like washing the dishes but nobles' powers might be at least able to keep dust from accumulating. Or not to mention that they just summoned the mansion in an instant after more than 800 years, it goes without saying that the mansion itself could be magical in nature.

can't argue with that~

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yeah I would have to agree a bit to this for #1, since being a Noblesse doesn't just mean he can outright slaughter them in the most foul/ messiest way possible, nah he would do it with elegance hehe!

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

what problems, rai is perfect his inability to peel a banana only enhances his perfection

lol roll lol