Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga that you want translated/picked up

translation manga

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

ABIDE IN THE WIND! Please...

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

mr.nobody

mr.nobody

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA Atlanta Georgia

hi dont know anything about this and i was wondering if anyone was translating Shin Gumiho i found a site online that has it translated all the way to chapter 67 in vietnamese so i was wondering if i could help someone out with this manhwa. i mean financially that is if theres anyone that i can help out let me know i really want to finish reading it so please help me help you. thank you

Attached Files

karthik1997

karthik1997

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

tokyo wonder boys

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

song of the cloud by Ho Rang

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

The Yu-gi-oh manga by TAKAHASHI Kazuki.

I really want to read it especially since it's supposed to be darker and such than the anime, bu only 7 of the 38 volumes have been scanlated.

And its been years since the last chapter. D;

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Wind Breaker

just 4 out of 19 chap are translated and its such a great series :(

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Wind Breaker

just 4 out of 19 chap are translated and its such a great series :(

BlackHorus Scan is working on this project already. 

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

BlackHorus Scan is working on this project already. 

I guess they stalled it then :|

Last update was almost 2 months ago (march 2)

While plenty of raws are there

Edited by Viole1369, 26 April 2014 - 04:42 AM.

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Gokujo. - Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=39861

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Gokujo. - Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=39861

Oh yeah, that is a funny one...........well, from the little there's available to read that is........ from the same author as Holy Knight YQII and Sexy Mama did that one chapter and never did another.

A shame, this kind of title often slips through the cracks, ones called "borderline"......it sometimes seems like "mainstream" groups don't have interest in them at all since they're probably not going to be widely accepted, and the more "adult" groups don't either since, well, there just isn't enough real sex going on.   :D

I agree with you though, it'd be nice to see it, the author's actually very prolific and popular.

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 05 May 2014 - 09:47 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Oh yeah, that is a funny one...........well, from the little there's available to read that is........ from the same author as Holy Knight YQII and Sexy Mama did that one chapter and never did another.

A shame, this kind of title often slips through the cracks, ones called "borderline"......it sometimes seems like "mainstream" groups don't have interest in them at all since they're probably not going to be widely accepted, and the more "adult" groups don't either since, well, there just isn't enough real sex going on.   :D

I agree with you though, it'd be nice to see it, the author's actually very prolific and popular.

It truly is a shame, the series is completed at 8 volumes, however, only 1 full volume has been scanlated with only the opening chapter to volume 2 out. I just fell in love with the manga because it was so over-the-top. One of the funniest mangas I've read in awhile and has such amusing fan-service. Another shame was that the anime only averaged 6 mins per episode. D;

And I wish Red Raven was released more frequentely. I really do love that manga.

9 Volumes completed and only 14 chapters have been put out. =(

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

clamzoopa

clamzoopa

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/treasure-hunter-r888 - hasn't been updated in almost a year.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/trace-20-r10785 - worried this is going to get dropped like Trace 1.5.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nowhere-boy-r2322 - hasn't been updated in a year, and it seemed like it was just about to end.

Gendalph

Gendalph

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 576 posts
  • Locationbeyond the Veil
Hitogatana. This one was scanalated by Maigo, but they don't have a tl for it for over 2 years, so... Yeah...
A little review:
Spoiler

Jormungand. Offtopia's "legacy". They scanned it up to 49th chapter (70 chapters total).
This manga is similar to Black Lagoon. Feels like BL, but quite different...

I'd be really grateful for picking up these two.

Edited by Gendalph, 13 May 2014 - 12:04 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Jormungand. Offtopia's "legacy". They scanned it up to 49th chapter (70 chapters total).
This manga is similar to Black Lagoon. Feels like BL, but quite different...

I'd be really grateful for picking up these two.

I wish someone would finish the rest of the manga but given that it was licensed, probably won't ever happen. Finished the anime but I want to read the rest of the manga. D;

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

Ascribe to Heaven

"Minnie’s the only human living on an alien planet and because of that she’s rejected by almost all the other inhabitants. Then one day something falls outside of her house and it happens to be... a human prince?!"

Genres: Romance  Sci-fi  Seinen

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=39533

"Latest Release(s)
v.1 c.1 by Ryuusei no Mafia (689d ago)

Status in Country of Origin
2 Volumes (Hiatus)"

Its on hiatus and I've got no hopes of seeing the actual end,
but it stuck in my mind ever since I first read it and I'd very much like to see a few more chapters of it.

Here's an image of the cover:
Spoiler

Edited by shelly, 06 October 2014 - 08:59 AM.

boboton

boboton

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/youko-x-boku-ss-r2719

Latest Releases:
-Vol. 7 Ch. 33 (on Batoto)
-Vol. ? Ch. 34-37 + Interlude 2(?) (on http://hakuko-yingying.tumblr.com/, a sole Chinese->English Translator)

Raw(s) Found:
-Japanese (Ch. 38 - 42 + Ch. 42.5 + Interlude 1 ~ 5)
-Chinese (Ch. 1 - 49, no idea on Interludes or Bangaihen/Bonus chapters)

It has been long licensed, so I can't really get my hopes up too much. @_@

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBehind Youre Back and Ready to Stab

Please Someone pick this up..

Girls I am youre father -Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Shounen

Description:
The story explains the day-to-day of a college freshman just starting a new life in the School of Literature Department of Tama University. While he grew up with his sister, he left and lived by himself when she got married who had two daughters from a previous marriage. He tried to distance himself from that family was the reason that the moved out to live on his own. About 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls which suddenly turned his life upside down when a plane ride with which the girls' parents went missing. He now has to live with three daughters of his sister; with which two (from a previous marriage) are not related by blood: a tsundere (14 years), a little demon (10 years) and a small girl (3 years). In a six tatami mat size room.

King Golf -Genres: Shounen, Sports

Description:
In Teirin High School, you are either part of a gang or an elite sports player. Sousuke Youki, called 'the predator,' is an undefeated master at fighting. One morning, as he finishes up a fight, Kazumi, a prodigy amateur golf player, took a look at Sousuke, ignored him, and walked right by. Infuriated, Sousuke sets out to get revenge on Kazumi for dissing him but Sousuke's revenge takes a detour as he gets himself involved in playing golf by the thuggish golf coach. Will this delinquent break legends and become "the King of Golf"? King Golf also won the 56th Shogakukan Manga Award in January 2011 in the boys category.

Apocalypse no Toride -Genres: Action, Horror, Psychological, Shounen, Tragedy.

Description:
What can you do when you get mistaken for murder? Nothing. You go to prison. Lucky you, your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously you are lucky. Expecially when zombies attack.

{-New-] Rock Paper Scissors(I dont if someone already picked this up) -Genres: Action, Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Description:
Masumasu Academy, an Academic City floating in the Pacific, is home to children with mysterious powers known as "Fiction". "Fiction" grants them enhanced physical prowess, as well as one additional ability. What will happen when a time stopper, Kazuma, meets a cute girl with the ability to move at lightspeed, who knows and is searching for him?

Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou (I dont see it for a while now, so i think its dropped) -Genres: Action, Mystery, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural

Description:
It has been decided that Nishi High will close in two years time. Since then, the student population had dropped to a total of only seven. Hazakura Motoya, one of the remaining students, decides to stay for the free ride through high school.

Please Some Just pick this all up if raw is available and do a fast release. I think theres one more manga that i would like to be translated but some group there dont want other group to pick that up(That Group Really Sucks) and they stop releasing the manga.! ~($_$  ~)

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Chocolate Girl by Yoshihara Yuki.  Midnight Scans has the rest scanned, but releases have stalled for almost 2 years now. Rather than actually picking it up, you might help Midnight Scans finish it. There's only one volume plus a couple of chapters to go, for a manga by one of the acknowledged masters of josei romance/comedy.

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl
Spoiler
Girls, I am your father AKA Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!  

is already completed by Japanzai.
King Golf 
is being worked on already by Aizen-Sensei
Apocalypse no Toride
is being worked on already by Crunchyroll and Vendetta Scans
Rock, Paper, Scissors
is already being worked on by MAL Scanlation & Underdog Scans
Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta.  
is already being worked on by Extras.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest
@why_Why and ε∂∂ιε: Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! Chronicles has been stalled(?) since last August. Maybe Japanzai could use some help to move it along.

Perhaps that's the series why_Why meant.