Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Summary of current raw chapter attempt

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Hello!

I am a Korean who does translation summary for Tower of God (usually), Kubera and Crepuschule (Sometimes)

I have decided to make quick summary to explained what happened so far in raw.

However I am not sure how character names and other nouns are spelled in English. If anyone can give a short list of those here, I would be glad.

P.S. I can't promise regular updates nor 100% correctness, though.

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 16 January 2014 - 02:38 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Genius Arc

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler

falk182

falk182

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

YAYYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!  YOU ARE THE BEST!

A name list is on vol. 4 chapter 60, "pirate broadcast".

Detective: Kim Hyun-wook

Crimson Robe (item: The Restarting Sword)

Sage's son: Ham Ji-Yul

Raven

Cloud

Luna

Sage: Ham Ji-Jon

Engineer guy: Lee Jin-Soo

Female officer: Youn Ji-Ae

[i forgot who]: Park Cha-Geh

Posted Image

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

YAYYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!  YOU ARE THE BEST!

A name list is on vol. 4 chapter 60, "pirate broadcast".

Detective: Kim Hyun-wook
Crimson Robe (item: The Restarting Sword)
Sage's son: Ham Ji-Yul

Raven
Cloud
Luna

Sage: Ham Ji-Jon
Engineer guy: Lee Jin-Soo

Female officer: Youn Ji-Ae
[i forgot who]: Park Cha-Geh

Thanks!

Er, I kinda pushed doing this away below in my to-do list.... Would upload this week.

Lost_in_translation

Lost_in_translation

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBeneath the darkness

Thanks for translation :)

found error

Raven(should be Crimson Robe) throws black magic at his direction, but was actually going for Raven who suddenly appeared.

Edited by Lost_in_translation, 26 December 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Brother arc

PLEASE GO AND CLICK RAWS TO HELP AUTHOR

Beginning of this arc : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=409629&no=72&weekday=tue

[Spoiler]

Brother arc

(1)
Some annoucement in subway, train is coming, stand back etc.

Raven's heart hurts, then he drops in way of coming train.

(If you are going to live on like this, die rather!)

Flashback

Some people are calling 14th (Crimson Robe's past) to be ready, where other ask is he really great?

The answer is yes, the stat is extremely high.

But Raven is defected, again. He failed the assassination and got hurt because a child was in scene.

They keep adding emotion repression chips, but it seems not work well.

Must be hal-homunculus based on humans are failures after all, so Raven will be disposed of.

It is denied, though. For 'They(higher ups) wish the plan is ready by 2014.

Then the magic will be great value to the country, under 'their(higher ups)' control.

Only after that, magicians will cry 'Why did we kill her?'

Alarm rings, 28th and 96th magician has escaped.

The axis distortion system is on 24 hours, confirmed.

Younger magician crues there are too much bullets, and get hit.

The older who seems to be uncle managed to use Magic Shield strong enough.

Cloud mockingly praises him blocking 6 guns each firing 1200 bullet per seconed while holding a chil as hostage.

The escaping magician yells stop playing tricks, he knows his son is already dead.

Cloud turns the wall to reflective metal, then taunts to escape while shooting at the walls, bullets rocketing everywhere.

The magician attempts to teleport, but is cut half because of distortation.

Cloud stops smirking and seems to be angry, though.

Author comment : I must survive too.

(2)

People are doing test on 14th.

Heart beat normal, BMP (Black Mana name post 2014) stabilized then raised to 0.24 %

Blood sample gained, test over.

He is SS at age of 7(probably 8 or 9 in american age).

Normal mana is average, B rank, but extremely high level of Black Mana when parted from sister is like a devil. Natural psychopath.

But when together with 15th, younger sister, he is like a normal boy.

Old man(Alchemist) says they are true devil, though. He wonders what could be scarier then a greedy politician.

But this seems to be only solution for Raven.

Luna bashes someone to the wall, saying she won't go easy next time.

After they run away, she shows anger to Raven for letting such make fun of him.

Cloud says to her let go, for he respects Raven's will not to become tools like us.

Raven questions Cloud he really does not have any emotion?

Alone again, Raven cries he does not want to lose emotion and himself.

Some lab, 14th and Raven is lying side by side.

14th asks him what they are going to do, he only hear some transfer will be done. He is afraid he will lose himself.

Raven tells him not to be afraid, they are merely sharing sadness.

After they re open their eyes, they will be close as possible, like brothers.

(3)

(Some magic/science stuff that I can't be bothered to translate.)

The transfer went on well until the Black Mana went over attracted to target.

They are shocked and tries to stop it for fearing it would go wild and contaminate everyone to go under killing frenzy.

But Icarus orders them to continue and uses 'Black Shield' magic while saying he will take care of explosion.

The transfer is stopped at 99%

Icarus asks Raven what he fills, who answers as feeling well.

Practice in 'Death' magic now that he gained Black Mana. That was Icarus' order.

'Death' magic can kill anything, living or not.

But there are two exceptions. Raven himself and the origin of Mana.

RED ROBE BURSTS FROM GRAVE

(4)

Icarus asks Sun (who is sun painted pillow atm) if he meant real. 

Killing all Magicians.

He objects they are too precious human material to waste like that.

But Sun says since a Russian scientist made a device to see Mana, it is no time before the whole world find out what   it is actually. And says humans won only by sheer number. Then reminds Icarus something angry memory about a woman. Leave no single magician alive.

Alchemist says it is hard to kill magicians because they have Shields for most extreme situations. So they are going to fool them with promises of freedom. Cloud asks are they killing children too? Yes they are.

Icarus asks subject 1 if he really is leader of magicians. Who sighs that had he forgotten even an old friend by falling into Black Mana. Then they talk about freedom to magicians.

Announcement says magicians are free to use any facility between b10-b13 and magic except teleporting.

Sun whispers alone to enjoy one day of freedom.

Next day, they are lined up in front of 'Body Scanner' apparently to be used by magicians as test. They are to enter one by one.

A magician enters and is suprised at the door closing behind. Then he sees room with Cloud behind desk with Mac on it.

Author comment : Body scanners were developed at 2013 and became widely used at 2020.

(5)

Cloud do some questions, then stabs the magician in the forehead.

Mean while, remaining magicians are wondering why no one is coming out.

Then subject 1 come into Luna's room. Who teleports behind him thanks to nano machines in them to counteract distortion. 

Bursting out, Subject 1 yells they have been lied to, and would be killed. While Luna is happy it is all-out fight now.

Icarus shows up in middle, summoning a Death Sword.

Subject 1 pulls out a teeth and turns it into Diamond Hammer. Taunting Icarus into man's 1 vs 1.

Icarus in turn orders Cloud to kill rest while he would fight subject 1 himself, and to kill off all children and eldarly.

Author comment : Diamond is stronger in defense against Death 10 times then ordinary mineral.

(6)

Sun, now in form of a teddy bear, begins talk to itself in many voices. Then one of voices points out mike is on. While other says it is okay since no one is around. Another bets a car on time until all magicians die.

The fight between Greedy and Survivor began in 80 sectors.

But it was actually just a single sided massacre.

Icarus orders subject 1 to give up. But he says his name is Ma Dong Uk, the magician's leader. And he asks for a noble death at least. Icarus agrees, and kills him with Death Sword rather then bullets. Magician leader's last words were 'Even though we die like this. You cannot win all magicians all over the world. They will not lose.' But Icarus whispers they will. Since humans are all same.

Then we see true nature of Sun. A bunch of rich people laughing over countless dead people helplessly.

(7)

Cloud sees though survivors. Luna shows off her Artifact that still hasn't filled much even after all that kill. Meanwhile Raven goes down with some bullets since his death is almost used up for now. Luna comments he changed so much after the transfer, and says they should gamble who kills most.

Raven kills off children magicians without trouble. Young Red Robe recognizes him from the transfer. But he doesn't and tries to shoot Red Robe. He runs after deflecting the gun with magic and shielding his back. Which Raven notes as stronger then most adult magicians.

Red robe hides in closet, then he remembers he forgot sister. She runs from Raven while another magician tries to hold him. She runs while screaming for her brother. But Red Robe is too scared to go out. Then she comes into room where he was hiding in a closet. But Raven shows up before he can come out.

Back to present. Red Robes hears hauntings of sister. Whey did you left me alone, doing nothing?

Then he shoots stream of mana to the sky which Ham Ji Jon and Ju Yujl sees.

Author comment : (There are) Dislikers VS Best Comment wannabes (in comment section)

Sorry for being late and short, and thanks for helping!

Translating this was harder then I expected, but hopefuly next year I can make progress faster then raw uploads to catch up.

Happy new year~!

P.S. Brother arc finished.

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 13 March 2014 - 10:44 AM.

themachine

themachine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Thank you for this it was nice to know what is happening :)

ForGod'sSake

ForGod'sSake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationnowhere and because of that i'm everywhere

That's awesome!!!Thanks for it! ¡Keep up with the goodwork!

ÂżWhat is the question of a question?
ÂżIs it there any questions?

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Pirate new (2)

Spoiler

Kim Kan be's special manwha

Some random joke about making Luck Potion.

Including Alcohol put in pure mind, Orange soda, Yogurt, Medicine for vigor, Unicorn's horn and Slime's eye. 

A random joke about ACE bed commercial. 'Bed is science'

QnA

Spoiler

Author comment : See you next week.

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts

Thank you so much! YES! 

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Mission Arc

Beginning of this arc : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=409629&no=80&weekday=tue

Spoiler

Sorry the last chap took so long, but it is finished now!

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 13 March 2014 - 10:43 AM.

bologo

bologo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

Thanks for the summary Random-Webtoon-Fan :lol:

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Special episode.

Sad stories.

The author ranting about plz don't give half a star for special episodes.

QnA
Spoiler

There were 15 Kim Hyun Wook detective episodes that were canceled.

Some cuts as trailers are shown. Then we see Red Hood's mark going black, like Ji Jon said it would when he gets overridden by Black Mana...

Next Arc: Abyss

[P.S. I will try to finish the whole arc before posting them. So I won't break my promise of update times. > >]

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 27 January 2014 - 04:13 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Abyss Arc

Beginning of this arc : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=409629&no=92&weekday=tue
Spoiler

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 13 March 2014 - 10:42 AM.

xzx_

xzx_

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Hey,thanks a lot, knowing whats going on now will make it easier when I read the raws every week. Too bad it has gone down in ranking on naver :/

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

man i wish i knew about this thread before haha. Thanks so much RWF!!!

lol roll lol

alexapta

alexapta

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSpain

there are no more chapters since 20/01/2014, why is that? has the volume ended or is the author droping the series?

And thanks for translating the raws :D

Edited by alexapta, 07 February 2014 - 05:59 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Hey,thanks a lot, knowing whats going on now will make it easier when I read the raws every week. Too bad it has gone down in ranking on naver :/

man i wish i knew about this thread before haha. Thanks so much RWF!!!

there are no more chapters since 20/01/2014, why is that? has the volume ended or is the author droping the series?

And thanks for translating the raws :D

No need to thank me. Go and click the Raw at Naver to guve the author views he deserve~!

But he is sick at the moment. (Flu, I think) so it is currently on hiatus until Feb 25

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Day Before Christmas arc

Beginning of this arc : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=409629&no=105&weekday=tue
Spoiler

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 13 March 2014 - 10:42 AM.

fair(y)slayer

fair(y)slayer

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts

Random-Webtoon-Fan you're my new hero, i was missing one from this series anyway.  My most sincere thanks , took me while to notice this post and wasted too much time trying to translate it without any knowledge.

I really love DCS, i'll be coming here to see if there's updates. XD take care

And damn i had doubt but from the begining i thought Chris would be "The sun", makes sense if he's or was human though. You read all this chapters but if they give you more you want more...comics are too addictive for our own good

Edited by fair(y)slayer, 25 February 2014 - 05:37 PM.