Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What if I want to post a one-shot that isn't from a scanlation group?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Harroe

Harroe

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

There is a personal project that I want to post here for Christmas, but it's not affiliated with a group. I am part of Mad Hatter Scans though this isn't one of their projects so I don't know if I can post it here. Do I need to give myself a scanlation group name or is there a way around that?

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

There is a personal project that I want to post here for Christmas, but it's not affiliated with a group. I am part of Mad Hatter Scans though this isn't one of their projects so I don't know if I can post it here. Do I need to give myself a scanlation group name or is there a way around that?

You can post  group as No group. Or you can create your own group with your name~

either way is your choice ^^~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Harroe

Harroe

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

Thanks a lot. I didn't notice there was a 'No Group' option. That's very helpful.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

You can also make a page for your personal "group". It does have the advantage that people tend to notice that you've worked on it instead of just uploaded it. 

Harroe

Harroe

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

Yes, I decided to do that. It seems easier that way.

Now I'm just wondering if there is a way to make sure that I am the only person uploading my releases to this site. I know the scan group I work with was able to do that here. I just don't know how it is done myself.

Nevermind that last bit. I figured it out.

Edited by Harroe, 16 December 2013 - 06:32 AM.