Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will there be a season 3 ?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

felipe.pmdc

felipe.pmdc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

It is imminent that the end of the season 2 is close and that moka and tsukune will defeat alucard and finish together but will Akihisa make a season 3 given that they are in second year and there is a third ??

^_^ .

Rak_Wrath

Rak_Wrath

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

I just think this series is a bit played out at this point. There's not really much that can be done after saving Moka that won't seem too boring, pending they don't have to fight the headmasters. If they do get some bigger, badder enemy (or have to fight the headmasters), I'll probably stop reading the series. There's been so many predictable shounen twists in this last arc that it's gotten hard to read already. I hope the author calls it quits.

~I am RaLeader~

~A true leader of these troubled times~

IShouldGetALife

IShouldGetALife

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I think another season would be too much since there isn't much else left for them to do like Rak_Wrath said, I would however like there to be an epilogue of sorts, maybe a few chapters just detailing what happens after and what the future holds for the characters.

Thrilhouse

Thrilhouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

I agree with the above. I'd love for a multi-chapter epilogue. But I can't really see where else this could go in terms of plot.

bane_ecf

bane_ecf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis-St. Paul metro
Wasn't the reason the author had to stop at one point and make a season 2 was because of personal reasons? That's what I recall

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

well, it doesn't have to be super power enemy for 3rd season ...

there's still several character which don't have deep development yet ...

so ... probably they need a different approach to fix the problem ...

(hoping to see witches and succubus village)

Edited by yariel, 05 December 2013 - 12:19 PM.

xJ3rian

xJ3rian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

They can also change the point of view of the characters, they can focus on other characters which don't have as much background story.

Evan Dark

Evan Dark

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationThe Tower 1F, drinking with Headon-nim

I think it's nice that it even lasted this long. If you remember it all started as a light comedy manga about a boy who accidentally enters a school for monsters. Since than it really come a long way. Some point even the art style changed a lot (probably because Yukari, when first introduced didn't look mature enough for to be in Tsukune's harem), and the baddies become slightly more menacing, then just some overconfident schoolmate.

The quest to discover Moka's past and origins was really nice. The inevitable twist, that involved Fairytale, and the new final boss Alucard? Meh, I could live without it. I guess, the author wanted to end it with style, to have Tsukune as the most OP Youkai ever, and save the world. It's been going on for many years, probably even the author is tired by now.

On a side note I'd love to see the scene, where Tsukune goes home to meet his parents after a long-long year, now being arguably the most powerful youkai. I'm seriously curious, what's his future will be. Is there a monster university too? Or will he just build his own castle and move in with Moka, like a vampire should?

Edited by Evan Dark, 05 December 2013 - 11:58 AM.

"I looked into the TARDIS, and the TARDIS looked into me..." - Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf)

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

If there were season 3, id say author should focuse the "fighting" part to ladies fight over Tsukunes affections.. That would propably work and be actually interesting since its not competition over physical strenght or anything.

Evan Dark

Evan Dark

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationThe Tower 1F, drinking with Headon-nim

If there were season 3, id say author should focuse the "fighting" part to ladies fight over Tsukunes affections.. That would propably work and be actually interesting since its not competition over physical strenght or anything.

That actually kind of covers, what's the anime is about, but it'd be a pointless (nevertheless entertaining) fight, since Moka is the clear winner of the harem. The only reason why R+V is separated into two season, is because the author had to end it once, but then resumed it. Even if it were to continue beyond the final fight, there would be no "season 3"

"I looked into the TARDIS, and the TARDIS looked into me..." - Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf)

burndown

burndown

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

if there is gonna be a season 3 i think it will focus on the relationship between human and yokai more then they did previously when it began

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

Well honestly I'd like to see stuff covering how Tsukune adapts to actually being a full blown youkai now, not just a human with some youkai powers. For example, does he tell his family? Will he have to learn to take on a human form?

To be honest this transformation should result in Tsukune being kicked back to the first year of school since now he actually has to learn all the stuff that they teach.

wontkillu

wontkillu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I want to know about the eggsack!

Zalliss

Zalliss

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I want to know about the eggsack!

I know they mentioned it once then nothing. We are talking about the [Dramatic Music] THING in the Ice Village that Rubi and Kokoa saw, right?

I suppose Alucard could use it to power up or something...

OOOH! (or OOO! maybe?) The Egg/Seed/THINGS could cause the barriers to collapse leaving the villages vulnerable to attacks by crazy xenophobic humans starting a war. Add plot development, new villains, shake well, instant Season 3. [This Product Brought To You By Stories-In-A-Can]

Seriously though...we've seen plenty of non-human villains and/or villains/characters that hate humans, but no human villains. Yeah the humans in the sad back stories are bad, but they're also faceless. If Rosario keeps going it needs some decent human villains. Politicians, Military People, Corrupt Businessmen, Mad Scientists, People-Who-Lost-Loved-Ones-And-Respond-By-Killing-Anything-That-Is-Not-Human, Bears, Oh my! It could be good or it could be very very very terrible. 

Wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst,

blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

wontkillu

wontkillu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I know they mentioned it once then nothing. We are talking about the [Dramatic Music] THING in the Ice Village that Rubi and Kokoa saw, right?

OOOH! (or OOO! maybe?) The Egg/Seed/THINGS could cause the barriers to collapse leaving the villages vulnerable to attacks by crazy xenophobic humans starting a war. Add plot development, new villains, shake well, instant Season 3. [This Product Brought To You By Stories-In-A-Can]

Seriously though...we've seen plenty of non-human villains and/or villains/characters that hate humans, but no human villains. Yeah the humans in the sad back stories are bad, but they're also faceless. If Rosario keeps going it needs some decent human villains. Politicians, Military People, Corrupt Businessmen, Mad Scientists, People-Who-Lost-Loved-Ones-And-Respond-By-Killing-Anything-That-Is-Not-Human, Bears, Oh my! It could be good or it could be very very very terrible. 

If we are treated to a 3rd installment I think you hit the nail on the head.

I would guess we'd get to see more of that pesky cousin too!

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

well, fighting supernatural power human might be more interesting ...

(since MC is on side with youkai, Nurarihyon again ?)

and it might be more interesting than 2nd season overall ...

(even for Tsukune getting OP, they can't really solve all of it with brute strength, moreover human side might see Tsukune as bigger danger than Alucard and decide to supervise or kill him)

nice thinking from you ...

Edited by yariel, 17 December 2013 - 02:41 PM.

-SHINS0-

-SHINS0-

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationRedmond, Washington

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/rosario+vampire-season-ii-manga-ending-in-february

With recent news its shown that R+V will end in February with the march issue. Do you guys think there will be a third season or will it just end? Many R+V fans have been a little bit confused because that is quite fast for the manga to end, with little pages each month and so much to reveal I think the ending will be pretty bad and it will feel rushed. 

l9E7Z8I.png

Zalliss

Zalliss

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-27/rosario+vampire-season-ii-manga-ending-in-february

With recent news its shown that R+V will end in February with the march issue. Do you guys think there will be a third season or will it just end? Many R+V fans have been a little bit confused because that is quite fast for the manga to end, with little pages each month and so much to reveal I think the ending will be pretty bad and it will feel rushed. 

We have 4 options: 

1) A perfect ending (unlikely in so little time)

2)Everything is wrapped up but it feels rushed and forced

3)The story ends naturally but a lot of questions are left unanswered

4) A nightmare combination of 2 and 3 (the bad parts)

I'm okay with #1 but I really would prefer #3. After all #3 would naturally lead into a 3rd season if he writes one.

Wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst,

blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

-SHINS0-

-SHINS0-

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationRedmond, Washington

Yeah #3 would be good.  If you look in the comments section of R+V on batoto I put up the foreword for what Ikeda said in the french volume 13. It basically says that his creativity in a story disappears after 10 years and its about time he ends R+V since the story is approximately 10 years old (since publication of season I in a magazine). 

l9E7Z8I.png

Borromac

Borromac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Maybe some story about getting Outer Moka back. Myself i hope it's gonna get a season 3 where it goes back being brainless moe comedy romance harem... But since Moka already won it don't seem worth it.