Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oga vs. Johan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Oga vs. Johan (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Oga (18 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

2. Johan (2 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

3. Interruption (6 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

4. Draw/Tie (1 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

5. Don't really give a crap, as long as the fight is awesome (7 votes [20.59%])

Percentage of vote: 20.59%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Determining who wins between these two here is honestly a lot harder than determining Oga and Takamiya back in the day. In fact, such a decision is even harder to determine than Oga against Fuji.

Why?

Because we've seen Johan's capabilities. Takamiya was a wild guess if he'd beat Oga or not, and Fuji will too.

But this guy, I mean damn. He's had the better end of Oga since his proper debut in battle.

His quickness surpasses Hilda, as well as Takamiya, and even Oga.

Some people speculate that all of these feats are only because he has that little marble in his mouth. That his sheer quickness (teleportation) made him LOOK tough, but in reality, without it, he ain't gonna be better than Oga.

But remember, we've seen him BLOCK OGA'S ATTACK WITH HIS BARE HANDS before. So that is proof enough that his teleportation is not what his limits reach.

As for Oga, we haven't necessarily seen him fight Johan in his brand new CDS (Complete Daddy Switch) Mode yet. And I'm sure he's gonna have to use that to even properly fight Johan.

In terms of using pure plot as well, does it not favor Oga. Yeah, usually plot terms Oga will get the win, but because he was supposed to fight Fuji, not Johan, makes this less likely he'll win. Because while Fuji is put in high regard Johan is still the one pulling the strings. Why would the plot go with a higher-up losing before someone lower? If Oga can beat Johan, it's 99% certain he'll beat Fuji, and the author wouldn't want that predictability.

What I believe honestly is probably an interruption, in order to save faces for both of them: they both remain undefeated. Johan will probably leave to do other work, but this fight may last 3 chapters max, for the author to show how far the limits of Oga and Johan's powers are.

So, who do you think will win? Or does the smell of interruption bode well?

ThePoetWolf

ThePoetWolf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBatoto

I dont know how the fight will go, but i think this arc is way too close to the start to finish in like 5 chapters time. Im sure they will either fight and it get interrupted or they will pull some sneaky move and threaten beels mother. So they have to go through some long winded way of destroying the company. Otherwise it will be over too quick. Thats my tuppence worth.

24.jpg[/URL]

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
He won. And the feels OOOOOOHHHHHHHH THE FEEEELLLLLSSSSS
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

He won. And the feels OOOOOOHHHHHHHH THE FEEEELLLLLSSSSS

That chapter. I am not even in the slightest embarrassed. To admit that I cried like a baby at the very end.  :batoto_019:

That aside, Oga "won" that little match,

but he didn't actually win the battle.

I noticed Johan's smile before getting flown out of the building.

I think he pulled an Aizen. 2 chapters ago he was like "just one more step" and I think that last step was to make Oga/Beel stronger by harming Beel's Mommy.

I'm sure Johan isn't even in a fatal state. In fact not even in a critical state. In fact still in well shape.

Edited by Ja Wangnan, 11 December 2013 - 09:47 AM.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

That chapter. I am not even in the slightest embarrassed. To admit that I cried like a baby at the very end. :batoto_019:

Neither am I, however I didn't shed that many tears

Edited by MrAnarchist, 11 December 2013 - 09:01 PM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg