Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How the My follow (view by comic) is sorted ?

sort foolow

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

zno

zno

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationFrance

How the My follow (view by comic) is sorted ?

Im asking because it doesnt seem to be sort by last read, or by latest, or by name ??

Or maybe I made a mistake :)

BTW, i saw that the IP.BOARD theme show twice the Forums menu and the Members menu

Edited by zno, 16 November 2013 - 08:02 PM.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

By date (newest chapters on top)

Spoiler

There are cases where for whatever reason some titles end up in wrong places (like, for example, I have Voynich Hotel from July between September 'latest' chapters) and/or might refuse to move up despite updates. This behaviour has been reported some time back; no idea if there are plans to look into it before the next follows update in the unforeseen future.

That theme is not officially supported by Grumpy afaik.

• zno likes this

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

zno

zno

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationFrance

Thanks, its just that the first entry doesnt follow that rule :)

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

The "sort by comic" option is an older feature that Grumpy will eventually integrate into the new follow system and he'll hopefully be able to take care of all the bugs then. 

As for the theme errors: Everything should be working for you now that you are using 'Deluxe'.

• zno likes this

zno

zno

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationFrance

The "sort by comic" option is an older feature that Grumpy will eventually integrate into the new follow system and he'll hopefully be able to take care of all the bugs then. 

As for the theme errors: Everything should be working for you now that you are using 'Deluxe'.

Thanks

The only reason why I was using the IPboard was because the bar with the notification/user buttons were on top (so nothing important ...) and having two buttons was not a problem (its better to not have them :))

cluelessleaf

cluelessleaf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Um... something is weird with my follows page, some of the recent uploads are sorted oddly and I was hoping if you can find some possible reasons.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Um... something is weird with my follows page, some of the recent uploads are sorted oddly and I was hoping if you can find some possible reasons.

Your answer:
Spoiler

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

I actually didn't intend to change up the follows sort (as I was changing the front page to make it more organized). But not sure if ppl like this better or not.

Raine

Raine

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 78 posts
  • LocationOn Goku's cloud

But not sure if ppl like this better or not.

Not sure if this is the right place to discuss it, but I kind of prefer the old one. I'd rather be able to scroll through all the new releases in order, than clicking on an older release by the same title. If I want to read older releases from the same title, then I'd view the comic page itself.

Also, thought I'd add that if you view the My Follows by Comic page with language settings, it'll look like there's no order at all when in fact it's sorted by the latest release date in any language.

Edit: Yes, I'm referring to the old follows in the second paragraph, since that was what zno (first poster) was confused about. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Raine, 01 January 2014 - 04:56 PM.

tumblr_inline_mjs0gfhkpw1qdlkyg.gif

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Not sure if this is the right place to discuss it, but I kind of prefer the old one. I'd rather be able to scroll through all the new releases in order, than clicking on an older release by the same title. If I want to read older releases from the same title, then I'd view the comic page itself.

Also, thought I'd add that if you view the My Follows by Comic page with language settings, it'll look like there's no order at all when in fact it's sorted by the latest release date in any language.

I think you're talking about the old follows. That one isn't really compatible with the lang filter very well... 

Emredi

Emredi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
I wanted to add my two cents...
I'm not sure I like the way My Follows is being sorted. I see you mentioned that the old Follows was incompatible with the language filter, but sorting for the new Follows could use some improvement. I'm missing out on reading new releases on the day they come out because I have a hard time spotting them in the list now.

Edited by Emredi, 04 January 2014 - 07:30 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

The old follows is supposed to be "integrated" into the new one at some point. I believe this means being able to display it like the old follows. As to when that will happen... we'll have to ask Grumpy. 

raf

raf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi,

Is there a way to switch to a strict chronological sort?