Contributor status allows you to upload comics to Batoto without moderation queue. This does not mean you need contributor status to upload. This also does not mean it will never be moderated. It means your uploads will show up immediately.
Anyone can upload chapters. Anyone can add/edit comics/groups.
Why would one get Contributor status?
1. If you're from a group, you may wish to use Batoto as your publishing medium. Therefore, delays caused by moderation would get in the way.
2. You're going to upload a large number of comics. This simply removes the amount of work moderators will need to do.
Qualifications: Goes for Each member-----
1-A. You're from a group to upload your releases/comics. You should still have at least 4 chapters to show you understand the system. Does Not Mean being part of a scanlation Without uploading Anything will be granted Contributor automatically .
. 1-B. You Have uploaded at least 5 chapters previously. There are no hard limits as requirement (roughly 10+). But it shows that you're familiar with how the system works.
2. Have Read and Understand the global rules and The General Hosting Guidelines/Policies .This is an obvious factor that applies to everyone. But contributors must pay special attention to it as you are making impact which carries immediate consequences. That includes Any Group's Hosting Restriction and their Delays. And here is the guide to uploading.
3. (Optional) Being vetted/vouched by Contributor(s) will assist with the process.
If you wish to be promoted to a contributor group and meet the qualifications, please make a new topic in this forum . Do Not Hijack other member's Thread. Providing links to anything that proves your qualification(s) will speed up the process considerably. (e.g. chapters you uploaded, the group you are from, etc.).
Please state if you have read and understood our rules and if you are aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process. (This is obligatory.)
Do Not ask us to make other member(s) a contributor within ur application request.
Additional important note: please be mindful that even though you maybe granted contributor status,
if we found any kind of faulty actions that goes against the rules/uploading guidelines, your contributor status maybe revoked.
Please note that a through review of an application is required before it gets approved. If your application is in order, your request will be approved immediately. If there are some deficiencies in your application, you will be notified via PMs or a post in your thread. We work on the applications form oldest to newest, bumping your thread without reason will delay your request.
Please be patient as a thorough review might take some time.
If you wish to expedite your request, please ensure that:
- Your thread has all the items required in the posts above.
- Links have been provided to help in looking for your group page/chapters uploaded.
- If you're part of a group, a post from your group leader.
- If you're a group leader, a link to your website (if available).
Thank you for reading.
Edited by OchaMeido❣, 25 December 2017 - 09:23 PM.
Updated upload requirements.